Which is better study lamp: philips breeze or w...

Which is better study lamp: philips breeze or wipro led lamp?

120°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
0

looking for table lamp under 1000rs

11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
324
1120
24

Go to market and get it

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4171
133
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Visit daily library no need lamp brother. By the way I haven’t used any table lamp till now
So no idea about it

Some people want really bright light to read and some wants dim so this is entirely subjective.

Maybe better to visit local store and try it out than ordering from online.

Cropped135690106
Deal Cadet
51
805
14
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Visit daily library no need lamp brother. By the way I haven’t used any table lamp till now
So no idea about it

Library to main bhi jata hu grinning
Vaise aap to sara din online rahte ho , wifi use karne jate ho library ka, Padte kab ho wink

Meri library 11 Pm band ho jati hai to karke i need !

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
110
10208
116
Expand
ViratKohli18 wrote:

Library to main bhi jata hu grinning
Vaise aap to sara din online rahte ho , wifi use karne jate ho library ka, Padte kab ho wink

Meri library 11 Pm band ho jati hai to karke i need !

Meri 24 hour h
Part time pdai stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Cropped135690106
Deal Cadet
51
805
14
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Meri 24 hour h
Part time pdai stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

And DD Full time grinning

Uncle ji ko bolna pdega Ladka Hath se Jaa rha hai 🤐

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
110
10208
116
Expand
ViratKohli18 wrote:

And DD Full time grinning

No no now I uninstall dd
And doing study full time..
DD after exam
Nowadays I have upload only few deal not like before unlimited deal

Missing
Entertainer
442
6306
78
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Some people want really bright light to read and some wants dim so this is entirely subjective.

Maybe better to visit local store and try it out than ordering from online.

Sahi keha… smile … Chamakdar Roshni… wink toungueout

Bye bye
Entertainer
45
34797
351

Don’t buy Philips Breeze if your table is small. I had that and it took a fall and broke. Very inconvenient design. No idea about Wipro LED

I now have Syska LED Desk lamp 5W MT848. Flexible and rechargeable. No need of cord, use android charger. Apne pet pe rakh ke bhi padh sakte ho! Both Dim & Bright setting available. Also, disco light at the stand 😂

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Visit daily library no need lamp brother. By the way I haven’t used any table lamp till now
So no idea about it

+1
I was using using lamp with led light(pure white light with high intensity) so it was itching my eyes while long night study ,So i replaced that with normal CFL.
.
So better to check that offline at night time and then order that.

.

Ps. you’ll get Chinese table lamps at offline easily under 500 .those are also long lasting as it contains only a rectifier and a bulb/led.

Missing