Which Memory Card Is Best?

Which Memory Card Is Best?

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93

Guys I am Confused Between Few Types of 64gb Card And there Value.

So I any One is using then please help me Out with performance and For How Much You Bought.

#
https://i.imgur.com/Xjk6J56.jpg

Link – http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B00WGAU3O0/ref=mp_...
Price – ₹1150

#
https://i.imgur.com/Dz0hDoD.jpg

Link- http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B010Q588D4/ref=gbd...
Price – ₹1299

#
https://i.imgur.com/jBumL7t.jpg

Link – http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B010NE3QPS/ref=mp_...
Price – ₹1129

#
https://i.imgur.com/YioV8Yj.jpg

Link – http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B00WR4IESC/ref=mp_...
Price – ₹1525

#
https://i.imgur.com/KZaLdbm.jpg
Link – http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B00KUKYY4I/ref=mp_...
Price – ₹1135

30 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Images
Moderator
4
267
14544
228

OP we are in the same boat, was trying to buy a 64GB card since many days.

Missed few good deals also, Almost all of them have good warranty. But check the service center is available or not.
And is the service center good or bad.

I have visited Strontium, Sandisk, Kingston, Transcend etc., Service centers in Hyderabad. Few of them are really bad in service.

Lets wait for more Dimer views

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93
@hese wrote:

OP we are in the same boat, was trying to buy a 64GB card since many days.

Missed few good deals also, Almost all of them have good warranty. But check the service center is available or not.
And is the service center good or bad.

I have visited Strontium, Sandisk, Kingston, Transcend etc., Service centers in Hyderabad. Few of them are really bad in service.

SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC 64 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card (Upto 80 MB/s Speed) + SD Adapter https://www.amazon.in/dp/B010Q588D4/ref=cm_sw_r...

This Item Is in Lightning Deal, Is it worth Buying

Images
Moderator
4
267
14544
228
@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

@hese wrote:

OP we are in the same boat, was trying to buy a 64GB card since many days.

Missed few good deals also, Almost all of them have good warranty. But check the service center is available or not.
And is the service center good or bad.

I have visited Strontium, Sandisk, Kingston, Transcend etc., Service centers in Hyderabad. Few of them are really bad in service.

SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC 64 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card (Upto 80 MB/s Speed) + SD Adapter https://www.amazon.in/dp/B010Q588D4/ref=cm_sw_r...

This Item Is in Lightning Deal, Is it worth Buying


I have Rejected the COD for the same when i got for 910 only. no idea why changed my mind in last minute.

And If you are not in a hurry suggest you wait, 1300 its not really a great dimer deal.

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93
@hese wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

@hese wrote:

OP we are in the same boat, was trying to buy a 64GB card since many days.

Missed few good deals also, Almost all of them have good warranty. But check the service center is available or not.
And is the service center good or bad.

I have visited Strontium, Sandisk, Kingston, Transcend etc., Service centers in Hyderabad. Few of them are really bad in service.

SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC 64 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card (Upto 80 MB/s Speed) + SD Adapter https://www.amazon.in/dp/B010Q588D4/ref=cm_sw_r...

This Item Is in Lightning Deal, Is it worth Buying


I have Rejected the COD for the same when i got for 910 only. no idea why changed my mind in last minute.

And If you are not in a hurry suggest you wait, 1300 its not really a great dimer deal.

910 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

It’s To Low. I am watching this product and This is the lowest.

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
31003
264

For memory card OP waited for 2 months https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I wonder how could he able to buy a phone https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93
@mahidada wrote:

For memory card OP waited for 2 months https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I wonder how could he able to buy a phone https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Mahi Actually I Am Having few Cards of 32GB.

I was willing To Buy Actually Not InNeed.

So I am Waiting For Lowest Price.

My Phone Internal is already 32gb

And using 32gb card So Technically Already using 64gb Lol

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93

Any One Can Suggest Which Is Best Brand In Terms Of Memory Card, 48mb/s is Enough Or We Should Go With 80mb/s

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93
@hese wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

@hese wrote:

OP we are in the same boat, was trying to buy a 64GB card since many days.

Missed few good deals also, Almost all of them have good warranty. But check the service center is available or not.
And is the service center good or bad.

I have visited Strontium, Sandisk, Kingston, Transcend etc., Service centers in Hyderabad. Few of them are really bad in service.

SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC 64 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card (Upto 80 MB/s Speed) + SD Adapter https://www.amazon.in/dp/B010Q588D4/ref=cm_sw_r...

This Item Is in Lightning Deal, Is it worth Buying


I have Rejected the COD for the same when i got for 910 only. no idea why changed my mind in last minute.

And If you are not in a hurry suggest you wait, 1300 its not really a great dimer deal.


Is the order was from Amazon ₹910

Geek
Tech Guru
0
401
6254
139
@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Any One Can Suggest Which Is Best Brand In Terms Of Memory Card, 48mb/s is Enough Or We Should Go With 80mb/s


Sandisk is known to make excellent memory cards. You can’t go wrong with Sandisk. I have also used couple of Samsung Evo cards in the past and they have served me well.I’m not sure how good/bad Samsung service is. In the past ( 3 years back) Samsung never provided warranty on Evo cards, not sure if they have amended their policy now.

Strontium is the least reliable among the three although i have heard good things about Strontium’s customer service. If i was you, I would pick Sandisk over Samsung and strontium.

regarding the speed of card, if the cost difference isn’t a lot, pick the fastest one available ie 80mb/s

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
6364
95
@cybertechie wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Any One Can Suggest Which Is Best Brand In Terms Of Memory Card, 48mb/s is Enough Or We Should Go With 80mb/s


Sandisk is known to make excellent memory cards. You can’t go wrong with Sandisk. I have also used couple of Samsung Evo cards in the past and they have served me well.I’m not sure how good/bad Samsung service is. In the past ( 3 years back) Samsung never provided warranty on Evo cards, not sure if they have amended their policy now.

Strontium is the least reliable among the three although i have heard good things about Strontium’s customer service. If i was you, I would pick Sandisk over Samsung and strontium.

regarding the speed of card, if the cost difference isn’t a lot, pick the fastest one available ie 80mb/s


+1 go for either Samsung or san disk both cards are amazing and durable . I bought samsung one from Flipkart a few months back and it does have warranty .I think it’s 10 years but I’m not sure check once

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93
@cybertechie wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Any One Can Suggest Which Is Best Brand In Terms Of Memory Card, 48mb/s is Enough Or We Should Go With 80mb/s


Sandisk is known to make excellent memory cards. You can’t go wrong with Sandisk. I have also used couple of Samsung Evo cards in the past and they have served me well.I’m not sure how good/bad Samsung service is. In the past ( 3 years back) Samsung never provided warranty on Evo cards, not sure if they have amended their policy now.

Strontium is the least reliable among the three although i have heard good things about Strontium’s customer service. If i was you, I would pick Sandisk over Samsung and strontium.

regarding the speed of card, if the cost difference isn’t a lot, pick the fastest one available ie 80mb/s

Thnx Bro.. Is 1299rs is Best Price For

SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC 64 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card (Upto 80 MB/s Speed) + SD Adapter https://www.amazon.in/dp/B010Q588D4/ref=cm_sw_r...

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93

Thnx All For Reply..

Accept Karma Form My Side

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

Buy. Sandisk red coloured one..ie the one with greater speed..
Only buy sandisk.

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
31003
264
@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Thnx All For Reply..

Accept Karma Form My Side


Cannot able to..

Check. If somethings wrong

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93
@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

@cybertechie wrote:

@CyBer-KiNg™ wrote:

Any One Can Suggest Which Is Best Brand In Terms Of Memory Card, 48mb/s is Enough Or We Should Go With 80mb/s


Sandisk is known to make excellent memory cards. You can’t go wrong with Sandisk. I have also used couple of Samsung Evo cards in the past and they have served me well.I’m not sure how good/bad Samsung service is. In the past ( 3 years back) Samsung never provided warranty on Evo cards, not sure if they have amended their policy now.

Strontium is the least reliable among the three although i have heard good things about Strontium’s customer service. If i was you, I would pick Sandisk over Samsung and strontium.

regarding the speed of card, if the cost difference isn’t a lot, pick the fastest one available ie 80mb/s

Thnx Bro.. Is 1299rs is Best Price For

SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC 64 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card (Upto 80 MB/s Speed) + SD Adapter https://www.amazon.in/dp/B010Q588D4/ref=cm_sw_r...

Tell..

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
147
1420
18

bhai main to kahunga jo sabse cheap hai kharid lo

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
202
2507
25

Buy only SanDisk.
I used 3 from other brands, all got corrupted within a year. It was a hell of work just to retrieve as much data as I could from them.

My name
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3182
61

Only sandisk https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif I didn’t get any chance to visit service center till now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1471311311007
Deal Cadet
0
51
260
5

I do trust sandisk the most, don’t compromise quality for few bucks. , go for sandisk.

Yes Samsung memory cards are good on pen and paper but quality is not upto the mark.

So I general go for sandisk one

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
110
6,452
19688
229

Go for 80mbps read speed one If you prefer to move apps to sd card
If its only for media consumption, then 48mbps card is enough

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
173
884
22

Samsung does not provide warranty on Memory Cards although their Cards are known to be the Best Performers.

Sandisk provides a 5 year warranty on their cards and have heard good about their Customer Service from friends but have not used their products for a long time now due to cheaper alternatives being available.

Strontium provides lifetime warranty on their cards. Have been using a Strontium Memory Card for 6 years now without a problem. Have also experienced their Warranty replacement service when a friend’s card went bad after 4 years and he just abandoned it, I decided to get it replaced https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif and to my surprise, they sent me a new card the same day the old card reached their office (I had couriered it as per their instructions), that was pretty quick.

Have also used a Kingston Card which went bad after about 3 years of service just recently and will get it replaced too since Kingston also provides lifetime warranty on their cards and their warranty support is also good.

Cant comment on the performance aspect since never used any benchmark. For daily use on Androids, for me even a Class 6 card is good enough.

640 batman arkham knight l
Deal Subedar
5
453
1634
21

Go for sandisk

btw most common reason for memory card corruption is you put them in wallet for a while and it stops working

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
95
644
21

Don’t buy Samsung..got corrupted
Can’t able to format..tried every option possible..
If anyone have solution for Samsung, please share

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93
@BATMAN wrote:

Go for sandisk

btw most common reason for memory card corruption is you put them in wallet for a while and it stops working

Thnx For Suggestion

Accept Karmas Form My Side. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
2
131
5068
93
@bajaj151 wrote:

Don’t buy Samsung..got corrupted
Can’t able to format..tried every option possible..
If anyone have solution for Samsung, please share

Try to Redeem Warranty

Missing