Which milk delivery app is better Supr or Daily...

Which milk delivery app is better Supr or Daily Ninja or Doodhwala or BB?

109°
Glitterimagescartoons55
Deal Cadet
0
190
4

We had so many startups in past one year.
One is BBDaily – supported by big basket- Signup is a pain point as address filling is difficult
Supr- backed by Swiggy – Not good in terms of delivery on time. Misses many times . But since they are in intial stage tolerable
I Did not try others but going to list them here
Doodhwala
Daily Ninja
If any others please mention down

Asking fellow dimers Quality wise which one in better
Apart from offers which ones stick to on time deliveries?
I remember when big basket started they were focussed on quality and on time delivery
Now that they have grown in size seeing a few issues but still see that in groceries they are good.
Similarly in milk segment which one is good so far.
Do not consider cashbacks and discounts.
Asking in terms on quality of delivery only

27 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
366
277
9

I have used Supr daily and bb daily. For me Supr daiky service was very good. Never required to contact customer care.

But with bb daily things are degrading day by day. Initially every thing was great. Then they keep on missing deliveries. Then came late deliveries
Every other day they deliver late. Although theyveasily refund the amount with 10% extra in case of missed delivery but its frustrating to contact customer care afterevery 2-3 days.

thinking of swutching back to Supr daily.

I am based in Mumbai

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1122
55
arpit2401590 wrote:

I have used Supr daily and bb daily. For me Supr daiky service was very good. Never required to contact customer care.

But with bb daily things are degrading day by day. Initially every thing was great. Then they keep on missing deliveries. Then came late deliveries
Every other day they deliver late. Although theyveasily refund the amount with 10% extra in case of missed delivery but its frustrating to contact customer care afterevery 2-3 days.

thinking of swutching back to Supr daily.

I am based in Mumbai

Another frustration with bb is their chargeable call centre number which starts with 1860, expect jio all other networks charge for this series. Hate this bb. I am also using supr and its excellent till now.

Missing
Deal Cadet
254
686
9

In bangalore it depends on area, supr, daily ninja and bb doesn’t operate at my pincode so not able to try them. Tried doodhwala and it was a nightmare and worst service at my pincode. They deliver 2 or 3 days then 5 days miss and deduct the balance. You have to call them daily to refund. Have to load money first to buy anything so if they don’t deliver you have to suffer as your money is stuck in their wallet.
On the contrary same doodhwala has brilliant service, no miss timely delivery before 7 am and that to silent without doorbell at my sisters pincode.
So one must try at their pincode how are their services are for few days and then decide upon.

Download
Deal Subedar
153
2058
131

I have used only doodhwala
Initially they were very bad in my area and had lot of problems but now they have improved many folds.
Haven’t missed a delivery in last one month for dairy. Delivery is usually done by 6 or max by 7:30 in the morning.

Glitterimagescartoons55
Deal Cadet
0
190
4
arpit2401590 wrote:

I have used Supr daily and bb daily. For me Supr daiky service was very good. Never required to contact customer care.

But with bb daily things are degrading day by day. Initially every thing was great. Then they keep on missing deliveries. Then came late deliveries
Every other day they deliver late. Although theyveasily refund the amount with 10% extra in case of missed delivery but its frustrating to contact customer care afterevery 2-3 days.

thinking of swutching back to Supr daily.

I am based in Mumbai

This is happening in Hyderabad with supr. They missed so many deliveries. Have to followup with them on chat. They reply after 2-3 hours. Not available via call in morning to complain. My entire day goes on chatting with them for refund. They don’t give extra in refund

Glitterimagescartoons55
Deal Cadet
0
190
4
prabhat775 wrote:

In bangalore it depends on area, supr, daily ninja and bb doesn’t operate at my pincode so not able to try them. Tried doodhwala and it was a nightmare and worst service at my pincode. They deliver 2 or 3 days then 5 days miss and deduct the balance. You have to call them daily to refund. Have to load money first to buy anything so if they don’t deliver you have to suffer as your money is stuck in their wallet.
On the contrary same doodhwala has brilliant service, no miss timely delivery before 7 am and that to silent without doorbell at my sisters pincode.
So one must try at their pincode how are their services are for few days and then decide upon.

Seems like service depends on area to area. Depends on local agents.

Glitterimagescartoons55
Deal Cadet
0
190
4
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

Another frustration with bb is their chargeable call centre number which starts with 1860, expect jio all other networks charge for this series. Hate this bb. I am also using supr and its excellent till now.

Are you based in Mumbai?
Seems supr is good in Mumbai alone. Is it because they are based in Mumbai.

Tumblr n0xkuod0ho1r4xe7co1 400
Deal Lieutenant
602
6566
254

I was using country delight since last 3 months in Delhi..
Off late i felt that the quality of milk has degraded and at times i felt there is some foul smell..
Now switched over to BB daily.. so far so good..

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1122
55
Expand
priyatnl wrote:

Are you based in Mumbai?
Seems supr is good in Mumbai alone. Is it because they are based in Mumbai.

I am from Bangalore

Glitterimagescartoons55
Deal Cadet
0
190
4

Yesterday talked with supr customer care. hopefully they will improve delivery from now on

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
159
8

Using supr daily since more than 10 months. Earlier faced 1-2 issue but no issue since last 6 months.

Only thing is that while milk rate is revised upward they have refunded all balance milk amount with old rate and again subscribe with new rate. Means even if we subscribe for 2 months. They are not giving delivery at subscribe rate.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Country delight is good using from last 5 month not a single day missed by them only problem is they deliever @ 6 oclock in the morning amd sometimes befor that. Else everything is perfect saved almost 2000 rs with referals also. Currently available in delhi, mumbai, hyderabad.
Pm for referal

Cropped212614350651407401
Analyst
171
8782
93

Any Milk app for Lucknow area

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I am using milkbasket in Gurgaon and apart from the occasional hickup they are pretty good.

Cropped6228600312534521993
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

I need referral for contry delight.

Missing
Deal Cadet
472
961
16

In Blore

I had few issues with Doodhwala but none recently for last 3-4 months.

Milk basket has been working smooth with no issue at all.

Doodhwala has better wallet load offers.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Using supr since 3 months in delhi… Excellent service. They deliver at 5 am. Not a single delivery missed.

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1122
55
jainashish85 wrote:

In Blore

I had few issues with Doodhwala but none recently for last 3-4 months.

Milk basket has been working smooth with no issue at all.

Doodhwala has better wallet load offers.

Doodhwala I see lot of confusions, I placed order for milk delivery and they updated as delivered even without delivering, need to followup so many times to get refund to wallet, cancelled all subscriptions and re-subscribed with supr. Even when I am placing grocery order I can’t see any timing of delivery.

Glitterimagescartoons55
Deal Cadet
0
190
4

Supr improved service after my last complaint.

Missing
Deal Newbie
133
25
1

Doodhwala is offering great service , delivery on time and no doorbell feature, one can give it a try as currently new user refer cashback is RS 1100.00 combination of PayPal. Pls message me for refer and city specific benefit.

Missing
Deal Subedar
409
1042
17

using suprdaily. daily on time receives milk @ rs.35/- per litre after putting discount.

Giphy%281%29
Deal Subedar
131
1124
7
gohilurvashi8188 wrote:

using suprdaily. daily on time receives milk @ rs.35/- per litre after putting discount.

Any working coupon for old users?

Missing
Deal Newbie
7
85
1

For Mumbai which is best? Never ordered milk online but want to start.

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
159
8
Expand
damage1234 wrote:

Any working coupon for old users?

Also let me know any coupon for mew user?

Missing
Deal Newbie
133
25
1

Doodhwala is offering great service , delivery on time and no doorbell feature, one can give it a try as currently new user refer cashback is RS 1100.00 combination of PayPal. Pls message me for refer and city specific benefit.

Glitterimagescartoons55
Deal Cadet
0
190
4

Did anyone notice full cream milk prices increased in Hyderabad on supr.
Ex : jersey full cream 1 liter earlier used to be 56 is now increased to 60

Missing