Which mobile is good to buy at 7000-10000 range

Which mobile is good to buy at 7000-10000 range

358°
Images
Deal Captain
204
0
13683
133

I am not that much techniqually good.I can pay at most 10000
So which mobile is good to buy at this price?
Suggest me some
@A2Zdeals @Bigsanta @sanyamg @ujjwalgarg @Original
And all those whom I am unable to tag

40 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Fb img 1519412100755
Deal Legend
1,652
1,320
59375
635

Mi. Phn

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
0
83
1259
32

….Buy samsung on nxt….around 8-9k….

Shiva
Deal Major
136
0
17634
157

I think Redmi Note 5 would be a good choice at this price smile


That would be more than enough for normal day to day apps with good battery and okay okay cam…

Shiva
Deal Major
136
0
17634
157
Original wrote:

I think Redmi Note 5 would a good choice at this price smile


That would be more than enough for normal day to day apps with good battery and okay okay cam…

Next best Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 @ Rs.12999

Ball
Deal Cadet
0
55
290
5

Samsung J7 series

132
Deal Subedar
1
191
1586
54
still_guessing wrote:

….Buy samsung on nxt….around 8-9k….

hahahaha……. toungueout

132
Deal Subedar
1
191
1586
54
Original wrote:

I think Redmi Note 5 would a good choice at this price smile


That would be more than enough for normal day to day apps with good battery and okay okay cam…

+infiinity for note 5.
or else zenfone max pro for 11k.

u can simply buy fk vouchers and lower ur investment..
so don’t worry abt that..

L loader
Tech Guru
214
1,346
12604
129
Original wrote:

I think Redmi Note 5 would a good choice at this price smile


That would be more than enough for normal day to day apps with good battery and okay okay cam…

+1

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
26
1,822
1803
14

i am also planning from last 1 yr lol NOT yet purchased my 1st smartphone. Budget same under 10K. i am not focused on Selfi camera but rear camera should be good and also want long lasting type of phone. I am not that kind of person who purchase and use for 3-4 months and sell on OLX and again buy new model and repeat same…few guys love latest and do this stuff wink

Shiva
Deal Major
136
0
17634
157

One more option >> Honor 7c smile

But this comes with ess battery and HD+ resolution….

Redmi Note 5 is a winner with 4000+ mah battery and Full HD+ Display…

12fb58dcb76ff1692d061a8982c3e193
Deal Major
214
8,336
19674
343
Imharsh wrote:

i am also planning from last 1 yr lol NOT yet purchased my 1st smartphone. Budget same under 10K. i am not focused on Selfi camera but rear camera should be good and also want long lasting type of phone. I am not that kind of person who purchase and use for 3-4 months and sell on OLX and again buy new model and repeat same…few guys love latest and do this stuff wink

If u want a good rear cam in my opinion you cannot trust any brand in 10k category besides honor.

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
26
1,822
1803
14
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

If u want a good rear cam in my opinion you cannot trust any brand in 10k category besides honor.

bro i don’t meant very good but i can compromise with selfi camera. Rear camera i meant Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL (13MP) type. I gave this example because my elder brother has this phone. I am happy up to this level camera

12fb58dcb76ff1692d061a8982c3e193
Deal Major
214
8,336
19674
343
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

bro i don’t meant very good but i can compromise with selfi camera. Rear camera i meant Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL (13MP) type. I gave this example because my elder brother has this phone. I am happy up to this level camera

Believe me when I say this. I have seen MI cam as well in my dads phone. They are just alright. But the cam on honor phones are really a lot better than these. My 2 brothers and wife have sub 12k honor phones. The cam on even honor 5c was pretty good. If you can wait a bit I would suggest to go for honor 9 lite. With a bnk offer you can get it for 10k. My wife is using it and I have a honor 8 since last 18 months or so.

The battery on 9lite is pretty impressive even though its 3000 mah. It has got oreo update and pretty nifty AR lense in the cam recently.

I would suggest you to emphasize on cam and battery while buying a phone. Camera is the most used part of any mobile phone.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
17
84
4898
95

Redmi new phone is launching on 7 June

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
26
1,822
1803
14
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

Believe me when I say this. I have seen MI cam as well in my dads phone. They are just alright. But the cam on honor phones are really a lot better than these. My 2 brothers and wife have sub 12k honor phones. The cam on even honor 5c was pretty good. If you can wait a bit I would suggest to go for honor 9 lite. With a bnk offer you can get it for 10k. My wife is using it and I have a honor 8 since last 18 months or so.

The battery on 9lite is pretty impressive even though its 3000 mah. It has got oreo update and pretty nifty AR lense in the cam recently.

I would suggest you to emphasize on cam and battery while buying a phone. Camera is the most used part of any mobile phone.

honor 9 lite has 13 Mp front camera wink very tough to decide in case of mobiles even easier in case of laptop. so many confusion. actually in my early comment i meant that i don’t want to pay much on selfi camera, if honor 9 lite has 13Mp front camera means it’s price high due to great front camera, hope u understand what i mean. My preference is- (1) performance (2) rear camera (3) battery, and RAM

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
26
1,822
1803
14

RAM ( 3-4 GB)

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
91
776
4
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

honor 9 lite has 13 Mp front camera wink very tough to decide in case of mobiles even easier in case of laptop. so many confusion. actually in my early comment i meant that i don’t want to pay much on selfi camera, if honor 9 lite has 13Mp front camera means it’s price high due to great front camera, hope u understand what i mean. My preference is- (1) performance (2) rear camera (3) battery, and RAM

If you are not fan of background blur take honor 8 does good job..it can blur but not that good and night pictures are ok

12fb58dcb76ff1692d061a8982c3e193
Deal Major
214
8,336
19674
343
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

honor 9 lite has 13 Mp front camera wink very tough to decide in case of mobiles even easier in case of laptop. so many confusion. actually in my early comment i meant that i don’t want to pay much on selfi camera, if honor 9 lite has 13Mp front camera means it’s price high due to great front camera, hope u understand what i mean. My preference is- (1) performance (2) rear camera (3) battery, and RAM

Dont forget the it has got dual rear cams as well. wink It sells for 10999 and with a bank offer you bag it for 10k.

https://www.flipkart.com/honor-9-lite-midnight-...

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
26
1,822
1803
14
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

Dont forget the it has got dual rear cams as well. wink It sells for 10999 and with a bank offer you bag it for 10k.

https://www.flipkart.com/honor-9-lite-midnight-...

what if compare it with Redmi Note 4 (Dark Grey, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM) apart from front cam? also i am not that kind of guy who talk about old/new model. wink
https://www.flipkart.com/redmi-note-4-dark-grey...

12fb58dcb76ff1692d061a8982c3e193
Deal Major
214
8,336
19674
343
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

what if compare it with Redmi Note 4 (Dark Grey, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM) apart from front cam? also i am not that kind of guy who talk about old/new model. wink
https://www.flipkart.com/redmi-note-4-dark-grey...

The ram and the internal memory are definitely bigger, but it will never beat 9 lite in the camera department.

Even if u dont care about old or new new model, you will definitely care about the design.

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
26
1,822
1803
14
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

The ram and the internal memory are definitely bigger, but it will never beat 9 lite in the camera department.

Even if u dont care about old or new new model, you will definitely care about the design.

yes i also feel in cam dept. 9 lite will beat redmi because i also heard redmi note 4 has avg. cam but it was very famous due performance and other factors. Can you elaborate more on design comparison? i can see 9 lite better in design

12fb58dcb76ff1692d061a8982c3e193
Deal Major
214
8,336
19674
343
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

yes i also feel in cam dept. 9 lite will beat redmi because i also heard redmi note 4 has avg. cam but i was very famous due performance and other factors. Can you elaborate more on design comparison? i can see 9 lite better in design

9lite has 16:9 aspect ratio. It means a lot less bezels. With a bigger screen (5.65 vc 5.5) 9 lite weighs less ( 149g vs 165g) its also is considerably narrower and thinner than note 4.

151 × 71.9 × 7.6 mm (5.94 × 2.83 × 0.30 in) vs 151 × 76 × 8.5 mm (5.94 × 2.99 × 0.33 in)

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=...

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
17
84
4898
95
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

yes i also feel in cam dept. 9 lite will beat redmi because i also heard redmi note 4 has avg. cam but it was very famous due performance and other factors. Can you elaborate more on design comparison? i can see 9 lite better in design

wait for june 7 redmi new phone

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
26
1,822
1803
14
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

9lite has 16:9 aspect ratio. It means a lot less bezels. With a bigger screen (5.65 vc 5.5) 9 lite weighs less ( 149g vs 165g) its also is considerably narrower and thinner than note 4.

151 × 71.9 × 7.6 mm (5.94 × 2.83 × 0.30 in) vs 151 × 76 × 8.5 mm (5.94 × 2.99 × 0.33 in)

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=...

+kg for help and participating in discussion wink

Doraemon 10 ohay tv 46312
Deal Cadet
3
194
932
9

RealMe or Zenfone Max Pro M1

12fb58dcb76ff1692d061a8982c3e193
Deal Major
214
8,336
19674
343
NewLife wrote:

RealMe or Zenfone Max Pro M1

i will never get real me as it doesn’t have fingerprint reader and notification LED. IMO a fingerprint scanner is the best way to unlock a phone and adds security as well.

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
26
1,822
1803
14
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

i will never get real me as it doesn’t have fingerprint reader and notification LED. IMO a fingerprint scanner is the best way to unlock a phone and adds security as well.

why nobody suggest Samsung/Htc? only because it’s expensive for same specification?

12fb58dcb76ff1692d061a8982c3e193
Deal Major
214
8,336
19674
343
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

why nobody suggest Samsung/Htc? only because it’s expensive for same specification?

thats correct. and these affordable phones have proven themselves over and over again. You can check one out to see that they use good materials and have great build quality.

Missing