Which one is better? Asus Zenfone Max Pro 1 OR ...

Which one is better? Asus Zenfone Max Pro 1 OR MI A2 (both 4GB, 64GB variant)

76°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
24
0

Can anyone please help me in choosing which phone will be better to buy?
Asus Zenfone Max Pro 1 OR MI A2 (both 4GB, 64GB variant)

18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Cropped7511315006760548701
Deal Newbie
136
76
2

if your preference is battery then go with Asus else mi is best choice

164
Deal Cadet
157
378
5

Many MI A2 user (including me) facing bootloop issue after OS update. and MI service center suggest not to update OS after repair.
so find more detail on bootloop and select.

Dp
Deal Cadet
50
180
2

A2 is shit. You will repent it within 24 hours of buying

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2096
79

Won’t recommend both….

Tenor
Deal Cadet
7
684
12

Buy Asus zenfone max 2 instead with rs.8500 4gb

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
24
0

Asus zenfone max 2 OR Asus zenfone max pro 2?
And if it is pro 2, then how I can get it @ 8500 (4gb, 64gb variant)

Missing
Deal Newbie
75
49
0

If camera is not your preference go for max pro m1.

Images
Deal Cadet
80
140
0

for battery max pro, for other things mi a2

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
730
2704
24
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Won’t recommend both….

lol

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
500
22

Just ordered Vivo Z1 Pro @ 12491 yum

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2096
79
Sins1995 wrote:

Just ordered Vivo Z1 Pro @ 12491 yum

This is also a great option..

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2096
79
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

lol

Or else i would tell him to buy redmi 7 2+32gb for less than 7k after bank discount..

Missing
Deal Cadet
506
342
9
alphagirl wrote:

A2 is shit. You will repent it within 24 hours of buying

I am using A2 without any problem and it’s best MI phone I have ever used. I will say MIUI is shit.

Tenor
Deal Cadet
7
684
12
Sins1995 wrote:

Just ordered Vivo Z1 Pro @ 12491 yum

You ordered a sh*tty smartphone joy joy joy sorry!!

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
500
22
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

You ordered a sh*tty smartphone joy joy joy sorry!!

Just for OS u are telling I guess.
Other option was Realme, that too isn’t good either.

Images %287%29
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

If you want to go for camera then don’t buy asus

Tenor
Deal Cadet
7
684
12
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Just for OS u are telling I guess.
Other option was Realme, that too isn’t good either.

So you do also feel some cons before delivery, man these phones are not good for long term believe me I do also feel bad for my comments, you will surely get pissed off within 6-8 months. There are very few peoples buy 2nd phone as fakeme, fedmi, offo and vico after using these device for the first time. If you feel bad I am sorry

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
500
22
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

So you do also feel some cons before delivery, man these phones are not good for long term believe me I do also feel bad for my comments, you will surely get pissed off within 6-8 months. There are very few peoples buy 2nd phone as fakeme, fedmi, offo and vico after using these device for the first time. If you feel bad I am sorry

No bro.. not at all. Why would I feel bad. These companies are not of my home. stuck_out_tongue

I know very well their OS are shit. But when we compare Price to performance, these brands are only providing best in range products. If not acc to u, then u only tell best handset in this segment.

Hearing RealmeOS is coming with close to stock UI. If so, that would be best thing and can kill everyone.

Missing