which phone to buy

which phone to buy

74°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

plz suggest me best phone in 9k

16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0

You can go for redmi note 7s or realme 5. Though according to me note 7s is better.

Missing
Deal Subedar
173
1211
6
hardu wrote:

You can go for redmi note 7s or realme 5. Though according to me note 7s is better.

I am planning to one of these phones (64gb version) in BBD sale. Still confused with choice.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0
Expand
bip100 wrote:

I am planning to one of these phones (64gb version) in BBD sale. Still confused with choice.

See if you want that 5000 mah battery then you can go for realme 5 else note 7s is a better option. In note 7s you get better build quality, there are no major differences between sd660 and sd665 ,so on performance front they are equal. You get Note 7s with Type-C port (which is the future) and it also supports fast charging (though you’ll have to buy charger).

Main camera will be better on note 7s but if you need that wide angle and macro camera, you’ll have to go for realme.

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
112
243
1

You should’ve put this in Deal Baba section.

Missing
Deal Subedar
173
1211
6
Expand
hardu wrote:

See if you want that 5000 mah battery then you can go for realme 5 else note 7s is a better option. In note 7s you get better build quality, there are no major differences between sd660 and sd665 ,so on performance front they are equal. You get Note 7s with Type-C port (which is the future) and it also supports fast charging (though you’ll have to buy charger).

Main camera will be better on note 7s but if you need that wide angle and macro camera, you’ll have to go for realme.

I am also waiting for price of 64gb variant of both phones in BBD sale.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20

Increase your budget to 11,600rs if u can and get Samsung M30s instead.
14k-1.4k-1k

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0
Expand
bip100 wrote:

I am also waiting for price of 64gb variant of both phones in BBD sale.

That’s 9999

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

Bought realme 5 4 64 version…..it’s available now at 8550rs

Images
Deal Cadet
81
146
0

note 7s

Missing
Deal Cadet
126
451
16
savl wrote:

Bought realme 5 4 64 version…..it’s available now at 8550rs

8550? How?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0
Expand
kipte.khoka wrote:

8550? How?

Phone pe 500off coupon which I got after sending 150+rs to another phone pe user

Missing
Deal Cadet
118
195
8

Which is better redmi note 7 pro vs realme 3 pro?

 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
107
469
11
kartik.jain319430 wrote:

Which is better redmi note 7 pro vs realme 3 pro?

Go for redmi note 7 pro…. Best price available Rs 9900

There was a time when we had to buy rn7 pro on MRP+500 (commission)

Missing
Deal Cadet
118
195
8
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Go for redmi note 7 pro…. Best price available Rs 9900

There was a time when we had to buy rn7 pro on MRP+500 (commission)

Why not realme 3 pro .. as exchange value for real me is 7000 as of now but 6100 for redmi note 7 pro.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Expand
kartik.jain319430 wrote:

Why not realme 3 pro .. as exchange value for real me is 7000 as of now but 6100 for redmi note 7 pro.

Go for Realme if you want to, but RN 7 Pro is way better.

Missing