Which phone to purchase this bbd/gif under 10k

Which phone to purchase this bbd/gif under 10k

273°
Google tez small 1505706298708
Deal Cadet
1
778
8

Since there are so many phone offers which phone is best to purchase under 10k with good battery backup Please don’t suggest Mi phones as I have already faced issues with them Options I’m considering right now
1.Realme 5 for big battery both camera with Eis 3-32 gb for 8999
2. Samsung M10s super amoled display 4000 mah battery
3. Vivo U10 3-32 with fast charger and big battery
4. Samsung M30 for 9999 no idea which variant will be available for the said price
I have heard about Amoled display burn in issues anyone with prior experience please enlighten about it and also how’s the network reception and mic quality on Samsung phones
P. s This will be a secondary phone
P. s I don’t have ICICI or Axis or SBI card and no one is offering discount with HDFC card in these sales
P. s Requests to mods and admin not to move this thread to deal baba section and kill the discussion

Any other phone suggestions are welcome

58 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
109
752
7

No MiA3 in list?

Seems like Samsung gonna give their M series a Android 10 update(no idea of M10)

Google tez small 1505706298708
Deal Cadet
1
778
8
B3A5T wrote:

No MiA3 in list?

Seems like Samsung gonna give their M series a Android 10 update(no idea of M10)

Nope coz of the Cheap quality mic redmi and mi offers

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
537
11770
151

How is Samsung M30S phone should i go for it or Realme and Redmi is better ?
Dimers your reviews are welcome

Img 20180222 161910
Deal Cadet
148
212
2
active wrote:

How is Samsung M30S phone should i go for it or Realme and Redmi is better ?
Dimers your reviews are welcome

+1

Missing
Deal Cadet
123
235
5

Mee to need suggestions

Missing
Deal Cadet
143
478
16

I will purchase redmi y3

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Captain
0
8112
89

I am fed up of the ads on my Redmi Note 5 pro and decided not to opt for MIUI phones that has issue with ads again. Though colour OS has no ads the UI looks pretty bad.

I am more inclined towards Mi A3 or Samsung M30s at a price close to 10k after discount.

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
83
138
2
raghupro wrote:

I am fed up of the ads on my Redmi Note 5 pro and decided not to opt for MIUI phones that has issue with ads again. Though colour OS has no ads the UI looks pretty bad.

I am more inclined towards Mi A3 or Samsung M30s at a price close to 10k after discount.

I want buy pure google android mobile.. but none in market atleast not in trend.. i hate forcefully ads and apps show in device.. is there any available other than mi a 1 2 3 and in latest generation?

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Captain
0
8112
89
Expand
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

I want buy pure google android mobile.. but none in market atleast not in trend.. i hate forcefully ads and apps show in device.. is there any available other than mi a 1 2 3 and in latest generation?

Apart from great specs on M30s I throughly enjoyed using One UI on Galaxy S10 so I don’t mind getting a much cheaper phone with One UI. I don’t find better alternatives at this price point.

Do check reviews of Moto vision and some Nokia phones as well in that price range if you are keen on stock UI.

Google tez small 1505706298708
Deal Cadet
1
778
8
Expand
raghupro wrote:

Apart from great specs on M30s I throughly enjoyed using One UI on Galaxy S10 so I don’t mind getting a much cheaper phone with One UI. I don’t find better alternatives at this price point.

Do check reviews of Moto vision and some Nokia phones as well in that price range if you are keen on stock UI.

What about bad reviews on samsung website about Samsung M30 that touched stopped working network problems and voice calling low sound quality also since u are using S10 and display burn in issue?

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Captain
0
8112
89

Hopefully the s version has fixed those issues, we can talk about it only once users start using it.

I used the S10 only for a month before moving to iPhone Xs Max (don’t have that either now). Screen burnin issue is something that is throughly overhyped. It occurs on OLEDs only a bright image is continuously displayed in the same location for a very prolonged period. One might notice it near the soft buttons on the screen or some parts of wallpaper after 2 years + of usage but for general usage you hardly find users complaining about it in the current generation of OLED screens.

Basically avoid any sort of static images being shown on screen at same position for very long period (many hours continuously) and you are good to go with OLED screens.

Missing
Analyst
1
5726
161
raghupro wrote:

I am fed up of the ads on my Redmi Note 5 pro and decided not to opt for MIUI phones that has issue with ads again. Though colour OS has no ads the UI looks pretty bad.

I am more inclined towards Mi A3 or Samsung M30s at a price close to 10k after discount.

Use Blockada ad blocker. Open source. Creates a VPN locally. Blocks ads from MIUI and apps. Doesn’t need root.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
149
1

Note 7 pro and mia3

962689d3c2e2f0a34d8340697bbc265d
Deal Cadet
0
438
33

realme 3 pro vs realme 5?

Missing
Deal Cadet
159
153
10

Realme 3 pro is a good option in this range

Img 20180222 161910
Deal Cadet
148
212
2

I am confused between A50 vs M30s and some other brands on discount Realme/Rn7pro- any suggestions guys? also for M30s seekers fp scanner is slow as hell, 1-2 sec it takes to unlock.

Google tez small 1505706298708
Deal Cadet
1
778
8
Smiling wrote:

Realme 3 pro is a good option in this range

There’s a chance that it can be a returned/refurbished unit seeing the discount

Google tez small 1505706298708
Deal Cadet
1
778
8
Chiggy_Wiggy_Buoy wrote:

I am confused between A50 vs M30s and some other brands on discount Realme/Rn7pro- any suggestions guys? also for M30s seekers fp scanner is slow as hell, 1-2 sec it takes to unlock.

Asus 6z, Oppo F11 pro

Google tez small 1505706298708
Deal Cadet
1
778
8
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Use Blockada ad blocker. Open source. Creates a VPN locally. Blocks ads from MIUI and apps. Doesn’t need root.

That’s the problem with Redmi devices they always release half backed products with some or other issue and with a promise that Will be fixed by software update or hardware is capable u can use custom rom and this I’m seeing right from the time Mi3 and Redmi 1s was released also the cheap quality microphone they use results in poorest calling experience

Google tez small 1505706298708
Deal Cadet
1
778
8
Expand
Chiggy_Wiggy_Buoy wrote:

Amoled+camera nd budget<17k

Vivo Z1x and Realme xt, Realme x and Oppo K3 for less than 10k Oppo K1

Img 20180222 161910
Deal Cadet
148
212
2
Expand
Vice wrote:

Vivo Z1x and Realme xt, Realme x and Oppo K3 for less than 10k Oppo K1

Any in person review among them?

Google tez small 1505706298708
Deal Cadet
1
778
8
Expand
Chiggy_Wiggy_Buoy wrote:

Any in person review among them?

First u tell me what will be your primary usage and do u intend to use a sd card ?

Img 20180222 161910
Deal Cadet
148
212
2
Expand
Vice wrote:

First u tell me what will be your primary usage and do u intend to use a sd card ?

Amoled+Cam+Gaming 2 hrs per day and yes both VoLTE and separate slot for SD.

Google tez small 1505706298708
Deal Cadet
1
778
8
Expand
Chiggy_Wiggy_Buoy wrote:

Amoled+Cam+Gaming 2 hrs per day and yes both VoLTE and separate slot for SD.

Then its very simple go for Realme xt if u want to buy desperately as it has fast charging which will be more beneficial than big battery and it’s the only phone under 17k to come with Snapdragon 712 and Full hd samoled plus its a new launch so considering everything u can go for it

Img 20180222 161910
Deal Cadet
148
212
2
Expand
Vice wrote:

Then its very simple go for Realme xt if u want to buy desperately as it has fast charging which will be more beneficial than big battery and it’s the only phone under 17k to come with Snapdragon 712 and Full hd samoled plus its a new launch so considering everything u can go for it

Thanks for this, thinking for this one only, what I fear of is the quality and service, lets see for the price this sale.

Google tez small 1505706298708
Deal Cadet
1
778
8
Expand
Chiggy_Wiggy_Buoy wrote:

Thanks for this, thinking for this one only, what I fear of is the quality and service, lets see for the price this sale.

Also one more tip go for the 6gb or 8gb ram variant will help in gaming check realme own website they Will be offering something like extended warranty about the service part look for their service center in your city and see if people are satisfied with their service or not

Missing