[Who] is Your Enemy on DD ?

[Who] is Your Enemy on DD ?

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 8 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
Other store image
Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3268
31

We all have enemy – Weather How nice u r ( Ok i will not talk about my self More )
How Much enemy you have ?
Share How They Became Your Enemy Wats the Inside Story ?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/253506/medium/3335610facebook-social-media-internet-smartphone-quotes03.jpg?1480955587

My moto to Resolve Matters between enemy and make them friends but you have to be honest

90 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
A2z1
Entertainer
135
126
29970
296

@plz

There are enemies of many kinds. By calling names it would make situation awkward. And what if whom you don’t consider enemy becomes one after seeing your sentiment.

There are many Shakti kapoor, gulshan grover kind of enemies who look for chances to harm, they don’t do it in open.

Jisme hai sher ka jigar,
Use kisi ki kya fikar…

Make friends in life, enemies se kya karna hai.

Life is too short to have any regrets.

Change it to who is your friend or best friend on DD

Giphy
Shopping Friend
56
0
30724
258

Jo Friends chahiye wo Enemy hai

Jo Enemy chahiye wo bhi enemy hai
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12
@A2Zdeals wrote:
Change it to who is your friend or best friend on DD


That is already discussed many times. Enemy definitely sounds cool. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/253548/medium/3335631bliss.gif?1480955610
My enemy is plz. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/253554/medium/33356315.gif?1480955612 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/253557/medium/3335631188.gif?1480955614
Reason: No reason yet… https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/253561/medium/3335631interview.gif?1480955618

A2z1
Entertainer
135
126
29970
296

Sabka dushman ek hai… Admin… Jab woh dimer ki post ko fpd nahi karta

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Images
Critic
0
387
9480
99

What a timing? @Magus just resurrected from dead #WhiteWalker #FearTheWalkingDead
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5208
59

Dushmanon ki jafa ka Khauf nahin…

Doston ki wafa se Darte hain…

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
19354
159
@A2Zdeals wrote:

Sabka dushman ek hai… Admin… Jab woh dimer ki post ko fpd nahi karta

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


You know both owners are Gujratis
You said FPD means something like Fafla Papdi..
Owners think FPD means Fafla Papdi Dabalo
Admins say to owners ‘Sir dimers FP bol rahe h’
Owners – FP nhi dena hum khaayenge

Sorry → Couldn’t create the humour #JK

200
Deal Subedar
0
106
2456
24
@mahidada wrote:

Jo Friends chahiye wo Enemy hai

Jo Enemy chahiye wo bhi enemy hai
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Dada don’t cry I am with you as enemy and friend.
Dada you rock as always.#Nachoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3268
31
@Amit Goyal wrote:

Only there was one….Troll https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Story ? How

Giphy
Deal Hunter
287
13,872
36035
856

Once you Grow, amount of enemies will also grow.

Garibo ki kisi se Dushmani nahi hua karti.

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
157

@plz absolutely right because today I tried to support someone but that respected person gave me -ve karma & took my words in -ve way https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

BTW @plz u can’t resolve issue because the same person hates both of us https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Img 20170809 062311
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5118
58
@A2Zdeals wrote:

Sabka dushman ek hai… Admin… Jab woh dimer ki post ko fpd nahi karta

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


My enemy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

P.S. I guess now whole DD might be knowing this. Not a secret anymore. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3268
31
@vijayho wrote:

@plz absolutely right because today I tried to support someone but that respected person gave me -ve karma & took my words in -ve way https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

BTW @plz u can’t resolve issue because the same person hates both of us https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


There r ppl who hates me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

17991123 1866028113665287 68390536792323073 n
Deal Cadet
0
52
212
1
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Once you Grow, amount of enemies will also grow.

Garibo ki kisi se Dushmani nahi hua karti.


Garibi is a relative term bro.
Dushman sirf unke nhi hote jinhe kuch khone ka dar nhi hota.

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3268
31
@gambits wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:
Change it to who is your friend or best friend on DD


That is already discussed many times. Enemy definitely sounds cool. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/253714/medium/3335819bliss.gif?1480955767
My enemy is plz. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/253721/medium/33358195.gif?1480955775 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/253723/medium/3335819188.gif?1480955778
Reason: No reason yet… https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/253729/medium/3335819interview.gif?1480955784


I 2 hate you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170809 062311
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5118
58

@plz Yeh DP waali aapki sasu-maa hain ??

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30496
629

having infinite, i can’t even count. (._.’’)

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56556
1124
@VaibhavJain wrote:

having infinite, i can’t even count. (._.’’)


As Cameron once said, “… not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted” (1963, p. 13).

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
197
1474
21
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

having infinite, i can’t even count. (._.’’)


As Cameron once said, “… not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted” (1963, p. 13).

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif You are siddhu of DD , for every line ,you have a quote ( I am just kidding ,please don’t take it seriously)

Missing