Why did I get 250 cashback instead of 125 on bu...

Why did I get 250 cashback instead of 125 on buying 1 bms Gv of 250 rs? PayPal system got drunk for a moment.

148°
Missing
Entertainer
601
2365
33

Earlier I tried to make transaction using Mastercard but that kept failing. So I used another Visa card. And bought a 250 rs bms gv. To my surprise, I had two 125 rs cashback credited to my PayPal on next purchase valid till June. How is it possible?

P. S. – I had already availed 1st PayPal transaction cashback offer in Sep, 2018 itself.

33 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer
601
2365
33

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556983/original/IMG_20190317_220957.jpg?1552841321

Missing
Entertainer
601
2365
33

~

Missing
Deal Captain
620
8503
85

Don’t think much, enjoy the cashback

Missing
Perfectionist
6,006
62475
575

Also why did you buy for 400 RS?
You should have bought 250 RS amazon gv in komparify for max benefit

Missing
Deal Cadet
130
118
4

i yesterday transacted on niki for first time using paypal.Cashback is yet to come but if i transact on bms wil i get both cashback ?

Missing
Entertainer
601
2365
33
avgn wrote:

Also why did you buy for 400 RS?
You should have bought 250 RS amazon gv in komparify for max benefit

There was no 250 rs Amazon gv.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556986/original/Screenshot_20190317-225812.jpg?1552843725
Anyway, mudda toh yeh hai ki how did I end up getting twice? Lol

Missing
Deal Subedar
156
2258
84
7H4NO5 wrote:

Don’t think much, enjoy the cashback

Now get ready for reversal grin

Missing
Perfectionist
6,006
62475
575
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

There was no 250 rs Amazon gv.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556986/original/Screenshot_20190317-225812.jpg?1552843725
Anyway, mudda toh yeh hai ki how did I end up getting twice? Lol

Cash back can be split across transactions.
You can buy 50 and 200 separately

Missing
Entertainer
601
2365
33
Expand
avgn wrote:

Cash back can be split across transactions.
You can buy 50 and 200 separately

Ohh, I did not know that. Thanks man. plus1
Anyway, 150 rs extra gv doesn’t matter.

Missing
Deal Captain
620
8503
85
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Now get ready for reversal grin

Nope. During new user offer too some people got 200 cashback twice for same transaction.

Missing
Entertainer
601
2365
33
7H4NO5 wrote:

Don’t think much, enjoy the cashback

Yeah, already did.
Just asked out of curiosity. innocent

Missing
Entertainer
601
2365
33
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Now get ready for reversal grin

How will they reverse it? I already used both cb now. And also unlinked the card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
206
310
4
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

Nope. During new user offer too some people got 200 cashback twice for same transaction.

I am one of those guys yum yum yum

Missing
Deal Subedar
129
1134
8

Is there any offer for Payal old users??

Missing
Entertainer
601
2365
33
Expand
Drakaris wrote:

I am one of those guys yum yum yum

Lol, paypal ka hangover yet to get over. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Btw, looks like your username is some local (Indian) dragon.
It should be Dracarys. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Entertainer
601
2365
33
B3A5T wrote:

Is there any offer for Payal old users??

Yes. On BMS. Buy 250 rs gv and get 125 cb ASAP. It ends today.

Missing
Deal Subedar
129
1134
8
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Yes. On BMS. Buy 250 rs gv and get 125 cb ASAP. It ends today.

OMG!! Thank You.

Missing
Deal Captain
620
8503
85
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Yes. On BMS. Buy 250 rs gv and get 125 cb ASAP. It ends today.

Today or tomorrow?

Missing
Entertainer
601
2365
33
Expand
B3A5T wrote:

OMG!! Thank You.

But make sure bms email Id and PayPal email Id should be same. And phone number too.

Missing
Entertainer
601
2365
33
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

BMS page says 18 March.

Oh lol yeah. I also opened the link after you said 18th. sweat_smile Perhaps, op wrote 17th mistakenly.

Missing
Deal Subedar
129
1134
8
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Oh lol yeah. I also opened the link after you said 18th. sweat_smile Perhaps, op wrote 17th mistakenly.

I bought immediately anyway.
Got cashback too.

Missing
Entertainer
601
2365
33
Expand
B3A5T wrote:

I bought immediately anyway.
Got cashback too.

grinning plus1
Missing
Deal Subedar
156
2258
84
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

Nope. During new user offer too some people got 200 cashback twice for same transaction.

I hope they don’t

Missing
Deal Subedar
156
2258
84
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

How will they reverse it? I already used both cb now. And also unlinked the card.

scream
Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1431
25

Are you sure? It’s saying it’s only for first ever PayPal txn for new users.

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21

Getting cashback twice in paypal is glitch
Those who have looted paypal know it well

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
593
13
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Getting cashback twice in paypal is glitch
Those who have looted paypal know it well

Ya right. I had received many times double triple cashback when loot was live

Missing