Why Indane gas booking service is not available...

Why Indane gas booking service is not available anywhere expect on its site whereas Bharta gas and even hp users are enjoying cashbacks on there booking services on amazon and others

148°
Missing
Deal Cadet
79
183
1

Why Indane is not on Bharat bill pay?

25 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
25
253
10

Iocl People is lazy as shit.

Missing
Deal Cadet
150
284
12

and on top of that most of the time online payment fails at indian oil website while booking cylinder…gets booked on cod automatically

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
2

Wch site gives discount for hp gas?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
509
5
anuragingle199 wrote:

Wch site gives discount for hp gas?

Paytm..use code HP20

Up
Deal Lieutenant
682
4605
209

Indane is shit…. Online payment failed always

Missing
Deal Cadet
175
975
22

Indane is useless but, I believe, enjoys the largest Marketshare (I may be wrong) hence the “Don’t Care” attitude.

75pe
Deal Lieutenant
257
3191
41

Do indiane gas delivery person charges you ? The office is not even 500m far from our house. But that guy charges.

Missing
Deal Subedar
15
1857
23
Simbha3 wrote:

Do indiane gas delivery person charges you ? The office is not even 500m far from our house. But that guy charges.

Their office is 300 meters away from my sister home , delivery guy demanding 50 rs extra to deliver cylinder to 1 st floor.

75pe
Deal Lieutenant
257
3191
41
Expand
venu wrote:

Their office is 300 meters away from my sister home , delivery guy demanding 50 rs extra to deliver cylinder to 1 st floor.

Is it free or chargeable?

Missing
Deal Subedar
15
1857
23
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Is it free or chargeable?

25 rs they already charged in bill as delivery fee.

Images
Deal Cadet
374
657
7

Indian gas distributors always finds way to loot customers. Every while they send a fake bill in the name of security inspection with the hand of delivery guy and even if you pay for that bill, no body come for the inspection at your home. They just collect the money in the name of inspection. So, form last year I denied to pay for it. I asked them to send your executive for inspection, I will pay him after inspection done.

75pe
Deal Lieutenant
257
3191
41
Expand
venu wrote:

25 rs they already charged in bill as delivery fee.

Is it ? No such thing mentioned in our bill.

Missing
Deal Subedar
15
1857
23
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Is it ? No such thing mentioned in our bill.

Total bill amount includes 25 rs delivery charges, if we directly pickup cylinder from their office they need to give us 25 rs discount. In bill also they mentioned same thing.

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4582
135
Simbha3 wrote:

Do indiane gas delivery person charges you ? The office is not even 500m far from our house. But that guy charges.

Charges for what? Delivery?

They don’t charge anything extra for delivery. Their delivery charges are included in the price. Check for itemized price for more info. My LPG distributor’s office is 2km away and their godown is maybe 10km away from there they are distributing cylinder.

If delivery agent charge/ask for extra then submit a complaint online on Indiane or BPCL or HP’s website. It works all the time. I have submitted 4 complaints so far for inconsistencies and they fixed the issues.

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4582
135
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Is it ? No such thing mentioned in our bill.

Yes, delivery fee is included in the bill. If you collect from their godawn then they will have to discount your cylinder by their delivery free. I used to do that a few years ago when I had to get a cylinder urgently.

Didn’t try in last 4-5 years.

75pe
Deal Lieutenant
257
3191
41
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Yes, delivery fee is included in the bill. If you collect from their godawn then they will have to discount your cylinder by their delivery free. I used to do that a few years ago when I had to get a cylinder urgently.

Didn’t try in last 4-5 years.

As**** I"ll submit a complaint. I assume These guys are atleast earning 40-50k per month just by doing this.

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
85
1477
9
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

As**** I"ll submit a complaint. I assume These guys are atleast earning 40-50k per month just by doing this.

Bro
U have more than 3000 karma
Why it is showing as deal newbie

Screenshot 20190625 082327
Deal Cadet
95
311
6
Simbha3 wrote:

Do indiane gas delivery person charges you ? The office is not even 500m far from our house. But that guy charges.

In my area they asking for Rs.20 to 50 in the name of dilivery charge.

75pe
Deal Lieutenant
257
3191
41
Expand
pradeep.gr wrote:

In my area they asking for Rs.20 to 50 in the name of dilivery charge.

please file a complaint
https://cx.indianoil.in/EPICIOCL/faces/Grievanc...

I did it got reference number lets see how soon it gets resolved.

Screenshot 20190625 082327
Deal Cadet
95
311
6
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

please file a complaint
https://cx.indianoil.in/EPICIOCL/faces/Grievanc...

I did it got reference number lets see how soon it gets resolved.

Thanks for the link.
Let’s see…..

75pe
Deal Lieutenant
257
3191
41
Expand
pradeep.gr wrote:

Thanks for the link.
Let’s see…..

it works! The delivery guy came today and apologized and requested to withdraw the complaint.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,362
6207
86

Indane gas will soon added on Bharat bill pay system

wait 1 or 2 years smile grinning

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
295
4438
38

Those facing delivery charge issue with Indane can raise a complaint on its website. Grievance redressal team is pretty efficient and customer friendly.

Missing