Why to write off Baba Ramdev's 2212 cr loan?

Deal Cadet
Jerry_The_Dimer

Staggering ₹2212cr loan has been written off for Ruchi Soya which belongs to Ramdev

His company Patanjali reported ₹8330 cr revenue & he is not bankrupt.. company is still running. He can easily repay. Why to write off his loan?..
If u write off, they should be arrested. Still he is roaming free

20 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

put such posts under Social and political section

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Ok, then I am not writing off his loan, update the post with details smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
laughing
View 4 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Ruchi Soya was acquired by Patanjali after they went bankrupt. Do you expect patanjali to pay the loans of Ruchi soya? They would have not acquired it if that was the case.

https://www.livemint.com/companies/news/patanja...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

He acquired Ruchi soya even with 2212cr pending bcoz he would have been informed well in advance loans would be written off by his friend.

View 5 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

It’s okay. The amount is meagre.

I recall bank of baroda calling my mother within 30 days of my father’s death, asking me to pay off the loan he took six months before his death of 3 lakhs. I said to the lady we will pay it off as soon as possible and requested her to give us couple of months. She said she’s extremely sorry to hear about our loss but she couldn’t give us the extra time and we have to square it off at the earliest. Obviously we would have paid it off as soon as we could anyway but the humanely behaviour really caught my attention.

There will be some people who will suffer endlessly. There will be some people’s children who will suffer as their own crime is too heavy for them to not suffer. Then there will be some whose grandchildren will suffer. I won’t be around to take pleasure observing any of that, but this small digital footprint of my comment will be here (I hope) and she will take the pleasure instead on behalf of me.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Alok industries was bought by Reliance industries, do you think Reliance has bought the company to pay of its debts, the debts are more than the assets value…… No one will buy a company which has accumulated huge debts…… Alok industries provided work to 1000’s of workers, now with Reliance taking over these workers will get work…… So it’s better to sell a sick unit and right off some debts rather than let the machines reduce to dust and then later right off full loan

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Becoz this loan was hamare desh ke liye

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
….Ruchi soya was a big game played by ramdev….

…shares of ruchi soya touched penny and now 400+….imagine the worth of the company that was forced to sell….

….Ramdev is a crooked businessman….but whats the point crony capitalism Zindabad….
replyuser
Click here to reply