will there be anymore sale in 2016?

79°
Deal Cadet
lone_wolf

i am planning to buy a msi laptop around 77k, but its price was hovering around 70k in early november sale.
thats why i am skeptical in buying it right now.should i wait for one month, will there be a GOSF sale or new year sale next month?
or should i go for it right now?

8 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Wait for the Christmas sale.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@Chotta Bheem wrote:

Wait for the Christmas sale.

+1

Probably their might be one!

Looks like so many business in india are slowing down temporarily [ Except companies like Paytm ]

If you are in a hurry then buy, Else only buy rice and vegetables https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

“The company said it had registered a 700 per cent increase in overall traffic and 1,000 per cent growth in the amount of money added to the Paytm accounts over the last couple of days.

The number of app downloads went up 300 per cent, while the number of transactions per user went up from 3 transactions to over 18 transactions in a week, Paytm said."

But Paytm is a Chinese Company now? They own more than 50%?

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

I think Amazon had a sale last year in December. So they’ll have one this year too
Flipkart probably will have one too and you can be sure Snapdeal won’t be far behind

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

As far as I remember, there was no sale for Amazon in Dec last year.
But this year may expect but its very vague.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There was a sale in December last year. Even a treasure hunt was there (on 22nd and 23rd Dec, a genuine hunt btw, got many items). https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Currently due to demonization there’s already a indirect sale going on got Phillips iron box for 400₹ even in BBD it was 800₹

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks everyone. I have to decided to wait until December now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Note bandi ke baad new sale will be there … I guess

replyuser
Click here to reply