Will Vu 102cm (40) Full HD LED TV (40D6575, 2 ...

Will Vu 102cm (40) Full HD LED TV (40D6575, 2 x HDMI, 1 x USB) come back at price Rs.17,999/- today?

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
30
124
8542
62

I am looking to buy Vu 102cm (40) Full HD LED TV (40D6575, 2 x HDMI, 1 x USB), but first 3 days of BBD it was available at Rs.17999/- and it was serviceable to my location, but now when the stocks again came last tonight it showed that area not serviceable.

So is there any possibility of this TV coming at same price and will it be again serviceable at my location? Plz help me

14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Cadet
0
121
824
11
@cody wrote:

I am looking to buy Vu 102cm (40) Full HD LED TV (40D6575, 2 x HDMI, 1 x USB), but first 3 days of BBD it was available at Rs.17999/- and it was serviceable to my location, but now when the stocks again came last tonight it showed that area not serviceable.

So is there any possibility of this TV coming at same price and will it be again serviceable at my location? Plz help me


Try after a couple of hours, as they keep on changing their price and serviceability details frequently.
Source: Happened with me for Haier washing machine in both Amazon and SD in past 3 days

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1544
43

Bro very less chances coz it came today night and now its again gone… Seems like they have very less stock. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
30
124
8542
62
@dev007 wrote:

@cody wrote:

I am looking to buy Vu 102cm (40) Full HD LED TV (40D6575, 2 x HDMI, 1 x USB), but first 3 days of BBD it was available at Rs.17999/- and it was serviceable to my location, but now when the stocks again came last tonight it showed that area not serviceable.

So is there any possibility of this TV coming at same price and will it be again serviceable at my location? Plz help me


Try after a couple of hours, as they keep on changing their price and serviceability details frequently.
Source: Happened with me for Haier washing machine in both Amazon and SD in past 3 days


Trying from 2 days. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Getready
Deal Captain
31
1,303
11448
124

it wont be back

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
30
124
8542
62
@hackerboys wrote:

Bro very less chances coz it came today night and now its again gone… Seems like they have very less stock. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Yes i know it, but it was saying area not serviceable.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1544
43
@cody wrote:


@hackerboys wrote:

Bro very less chances coz it came today night and now its again gone… Seems like they have very less stock. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Yes i know it, but it was saying area not serviceable.

Same here

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
30
124
8542
62

IT looks Big Billion days are over, the Big Billion Day offer was from 2nd to 4th. And now past 2 days nothing 5th and 6th, becoz no competition.

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
70
1212
17

wait buddy, oct 18-22 are also offer days..

Still 1
Deal Colonel
512
27,932
37198
339
@desibuddy wrote:

wait buddy, oct 18-22 are also offer days..


before 18th https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Casper friendly ghost
Deal Cadet
0
64
852
68

even i’m looking for 50 inch VU tv, but no deals from last 2 months.

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
70
1212
17

i read in newspaper that second half of this month also have festival offer in ecommerce sites because response is high and targets are crossed in few hours, but still lot of users missed it, so they planned to grab that sales also…

so guys, if you missed, wait for 1 more week for good news https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
30
124
8542
62
@desibuddy wrote:

i read in newspaper that second half of this month also have festival offer in ecommerce sites because response is high and targets are crossed in few hours, but still lot of users missed it, so they planned to grab that sales also…

so guys, if you missed, wait for 1 more week for good news https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


But again it will not be avilable for same price ie. Rs.17999/- – Rs.1750/- Bank Offer = Rs.16249/-

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4404
52
@cody wrote:

@desibuddy wrote:

i read in newspaper that second half of this month also have festival offer in ecommerce sites because response is high and targets are crossed in few hours, but still lot of users missed it, so they planned to grab that sales also…

so guys, if you missed, wait for 1 more week for good news https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


But again it will not be avilable for same price ie. Rs.17999/- – Rs.1750/- Bank Offer = Rs.16249/-


Lagta hai aur kamm daam hone chakker mein… nikal gaya haath se… lalach karna buri baat hai… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1544
43
@cody wrote:


@desibuddy wrote:

i read in newspaper that second half of this month also have festival offer in ecommerce sites because response is high and targets are crossed in few hours, but still lot of users missed it, so they planned to grab that sales also…

so guys, if you missed, wait for 1 more week for good news https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


But again it will not be avilable for same price ie. Rs.17999/- – Rs.1750/- Bank Offer = Rs.16249/-

May not be 16k but may come in 17k ..

Missing