Windows 7 ; Suspicious attacks !

Windows 7 ; Suspicious attacks !

109°
Giphy
Coupon Baba
49
11038
221

I am a Windows 7 user , I have never faced any issue with Virus , spyware , malware , ransomware !

But yesterday suddenly my PC got hacked !

I have switched – off Internet and got to work leaving my Home ,

After 30 Minutes When I went Home I have seen my Internet is turned on and some 10-15 web pages automatically opened and many viruses , malware , trojans , etc installed on my PC !

Note : I have already Internet Security software Installed on my PC though got infected !

I have tried everything to resolve this problem & got succeed ! But here all system data got damaged , so i got to know " REHA Ransomeware " did this , lost many documents pensive

PS : Don’t leave your PC or Laptop in sleeping mode !

This Post will Help Every user !

Deal Wiki

Criminal Demands :

ATTENTION!

Don’t worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
https://we.tl/t-UdTN...JA
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that’s price for you is $490.
Please note that you’ll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail “Spam” or “Junk” folder if you don’t get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
[email protected]

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
[email protected]

Your personal ID:
0199a7d6a8sdaI9U32YhbKOEGfAjsRIgURc3zTPC2tav1bDzksVaH

By @syed786

18 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
75
485
7

Better option is to stop using win 7 & use either win 8.1 with classic shell or open shell or win 10.

Img 20200216 210013
Deal Cadet
53
301
3

Better switch to Windows 10 without ms store or linux. I personally using linux and windows 7 in virtualbox.

Missing
Deal Newbie
61
72
0

May I please know the name of the security software you’re running on your pc?

 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
109
513
12

Upgrade your OS immediately (after doing format of complete disk) don’t use it as your pc is hacked by infusion of RANSOMWARE virus attack most probably which is distributed by email phishing attack and script files… Your pc is totally in control of the hacker as long as you are using the infected os…he can even control your Webcam & and can take your pictures can talk with you by creating pop-up of chat window at desktop and then he will ask you crypto currency payment for decryption of encrypted data.. .. This is my own experience I’m telling you and I lost my all important documents and photos…

So,

First and foremost immediately format whole disk and install windows 8,10….

Then install easus or recuva data recovery software it will help you to recover your important documents… As I got most of the documents recovered… Hope you will get it too…

Unfortunately this ransomware virus attack is inevitable…

Always be cautioned while downloading any files from untrusted source and never open your spam emails which could contain scripted file.

Giphy
Coupon Baba
49
11038
221
DealLooter wrote:

If you enabled system restore before this attack, may be it can help to restore your files (Not sure, but my guess)

I’m yet to read this article. ( https://www.pcrisk.com/removal-guides/16877-reh... )

SYSTEM RESTORE FILE ALSO GOT DELETED , UNABLE TO DO IT NOW , I HAVE LOST ALL MY DOCUMENTS AS ALL FILES ARE ENCRIPTED WITH " REHA RANSOMWARE "

UNABLE TO READ OR OPEN FILES GETTING ERROR AS DAMAGED AND SOME DOCUMENTS GETTING DOT’S INSTEAD OF SAVED DATA TO SHOW pensive

A TEXT ALSO DROPPED ON MY DESKTOP , DEMANDING $980

Giphy
Coupon Baba
49
11038
221
ZNZ wrote:

May I please know the name of the security software you’re running on your pc?

Norton Internet Security , Zeemana Anti-Malware .

08cc9b8651029328d49309fe1b0cb774
Deal Subedar
7
2016
42
Expand
syed786 wrote:

SYSTEM RESTORE FILE ALSO GOT DELETED , UNABLE TO DO IT NOW , I HAVE LOST ALL MY DOCUMENTS AS ALL FILES ARE ENCRIPTED WITH " REHA RANSOMWARE "

UNABLE TO READ OR OPEN FILES GETTING ERROR AS DAMAGED AND SOME DOCUMENTS GETTING DOT’S INSTEAD OF SAVED DATA TO SHOW pensive

A TEXT ALSO DROPPED ON MY DESKTOP , DEMANDING $980

cant do anything ..

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22245
270
Expand
syed786 wrote:

Norton Internet Security , Zeemana Anti-Malware .

Why two? hushed

Giphy
Coupon Baba
49
11038
221
Expand
getready wrote:

Why two? hushed

In previous infection Zeemana removed some files immediately , at the same time Norton haven’t detected that files that’s why kept 2 but this time 2 are failed pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
485
7

No amount of security software can save an officially out of support windows os against such attacks. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

You are still using Window 7? In 2020?
Just update or boot it to Window 10 and get antivirus software (either Kaspersky or QuickHeal Internet Security for affordability)

Giphy
Coupon Baba
49
11038
221
Shahskm wrote:

Upgrade your OS immediately (after doing format of complete disk) don’t use it as your pc is hacked by infusion of RANSOMWARE virus attack most probably which is distributed by email phishing attack and script files… Your pc is totally in control of the hacker as long as you are using the infected os…he can even control your Webcam & and can take your pictures can talk with you by creating pop-up of chat window at desktop and then he will ask you crypto currency payment for decryption of encrypted data.. .. This is my own experience I’m telling you and I lost my all important documents and photos…

So,

First and foremost immediately format whole disk and install windows 8,10….

Then install easus or recuva data recovery software it will help you to recover your important documents… As I got most of the documents recovered… Hope you will get it too…

Unfortunately this ransomware virus attack is inevitable…

Always be cautioned while downloading any files from untrusted source and never open your spam emails which could contain scripted file.

After Format actual files will get recovered ?

Rep
Deal Subedar
162
1046
15

OP You Said You Have Internet Security Installed. If So Then Contact The Antivirus Company They Will Help You With This, Because You Were [email protected] / Ransomware When Their Software So Installed To Protect Your PC From Such Threat.

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
485
7
Expand
syed786 wrote:

After Format actual files will get recovered ?

Depends on how much of the original clean data was overwritten by infected/encrypted data.

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
485
7
TechnoFrendz wrote:

OP You Said You Have Internet Security Installed. If So Then Contact The Antivirus Company They Will Help You With This, Because You Were [email protected] / Ransomware When Their Software So Installed To Protect Your PC From Such Threat.

No security company helps in this manner except providing the usual help of removing infection & absolutely no help in recovering data which is anyway not possible unless a way is found to either break the ransomware encryption key(may take years or never happen at all) or get their hands on master encryption key which hackers used(again very little chance).

Missing