Woohoo App adds trading option for Quickcilver ...

Woohoo App adds trading option for Quickcilver gift cards

Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Missing
Deal Subedar
2
142
1606
13

Quickcilver seems to have recognised that there is a thriving trading market for its gift vouchers.
In the latest update, woohoo app has added a trading platform. One can buy or sell existing quickcilver cards at a discount via the app.

http://imgur.com/a...G9
http://imgur.com/a...wg

As the trading is regulated by Woohoo, the level of security is much higher.

All app payment options including citrus, payumoney, payback points and bank debit card points are available for payment. Purchased GV gets added to app immediately.

18 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3738
43

They have definitely nailed it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,548
33892
284

dejavu!!!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23672
225
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

They have definitely nailed it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Hum toh Amazon app se bhi kar rahe they https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
98
3592
33

UMV effect?

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@Plato wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

They have definitely nailed it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Hum toh Amazon app se bhi kar rahe they https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

1422080808396
Deal Cadet
0
158
345
7
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif unbelievable
1422080808396
Deal Cadet
0
158
345
7
@disclaimer wrote:

UMV effect?


UMV means ?

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
1
178
3174
54
@rak wrote:


@disclaimer wrote:

UMV effect?


UMV means ?

use my voucher app

1422080808396
Deal Cadet
0
158
345
7
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif will https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif take https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif 10% https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif as https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif listing https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif fee https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
643
Channel Alert
Info: Woohoo introduces trading of gift cards. Charges 10% listing fee!


Additional details: Finally, an officially approved way to trade gift cards! But the 10% listing fee is too high — should be 5% or lower.

Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10768
113

Not all Gift cards
Last time i checked (around 3am in the morning), only woohoo cards and 4 other third party gift cards (Hidesign, lakme salon, Arvind, lifestyle) issued by Quickcilver

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2316
27

they give 0% off and telling us to sell @ 10% , are we dumb,worst thing started by them, 😡

Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10768
113
@Krishabh Agrawal wrote:

they give 0% off and telling us to sell @ 10% , are we dumb,worst thing started by them, 😡

This platform is to sell unused vouchers
not like DD’s trading section where most people purchase vouchers to resell 😜

1
Deal Subedar
9
376
1218
5

https://www.woohoo.in/...rs

List your Unused Gift Cards and get back 100% Off on Handling Fees
Offer valid only on Woohoo App
Offer Period – 19th August to 15th Sep 2016
Terms & Conditions
Get 100% cashback on your unused Gift Card listing in Woohoo App – Market place.
Handling fee will be deducted when the listing gets sold and will be returned as cashback.
Cashback will be issued only when the listed card gets sold.
Cashback will be issued in the Form of Woohoo Loyalty Points to the registered mobile number.
Cashback will be valid only for one month.
This offer is valid only for the first 1000 Sellers.
Maximum Cash back of Rs 500 per Seller for the entire offer period.
Cashback will be issued within 30th September 2016.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Qwikcilver Solutions Private. Ltd.
For any queries contact www.woo...in at 1800 419 4438 or write to us on [email protected]..in.

400x400 image52036994
Deal Subedar
0
317
2912
55
@ngblr wrote:

https://www.woohoo.in/...rs

List your Unused Gift Cards and get back 100% Off on Handling Fees
Offer valid only on Woohoo App
Offer Period – 19th August to 15th Sep 2016
Terms & Conditions
Get 100% cashback on your unused Gift Card listing in Woohoo App – Market place.
Handling fee will be deducted when the listing gets sold and will be returned as cashback.
Cashback will be issued only when the listed card gets sold.
Cashback will be issued in the Form of Woohoo Loyalty Points to the registered mobile number.
Cashback will be valid only for one month.
This offer is valid only for the first 1000 Sellers.
Maximum Cash back of Rs 500 per Seller for the entire offer period.
Cashback will be issued within 30th September 2016.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Qwikcilver Solutions Private. Ltd.
For any queries contact www.woo...in at 1800 419 4438 or write to us on [email protected]..in.


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

snapdeal gv to woohoo start hua kya ?

200
Budding Star
27
1,989
21622
381
@blue wine wrote:

snapdeal gv to woohoo start hua kya ?


Nope.
Trans – nai

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
62
26
0
@getready wrote:

Not all Gift cards
Last time i checked (around 3am in the morning), only woohoo cards and 4 other third party gift cards (Hidesign, lakme salon, Arvind, lifestyle) issued by Quickcilver


They have added many more brands like Nike, Allen Solly, Cleartrip, Makemytrip, Shopper Stop, Pantaloons, Levi’s, Croma etc. https://www.woohoo.in/sell-cards?utm_source=des...

It’s a good way of making money from those gift cards that would otherwise have been wasted.

Missing