woohoo gift card stopped by snapdeal

woohoo gift card stopped by snapdeal

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
32
0

woohoo gift card stopped by snapdeal

19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
32
0

Snapdeal stopped selling woohoo gift card https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Img 20160829 105539
Deal Major
217
5,298
25494
181
"@mocky":http://www.desidime.com/users/686151 wrote:

Snapdeal stopped selling woohoo gift card https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Also snapdeal egv

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
32
0
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@mocky":http://www.desidime.com/users/686151 wrote:

Snapdeal stopped selling woohoo gift card https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Also snapdeal egv

Yeah … Can see only zaggle being sold

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
80
1612
18

Temporary or Permanent https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

1422080808396
Deal Cadet
0
158
345
7

online ecomm going worse day by day

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Fantasia painting%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
85
1754
20

It was available till yesterday I hope dey don’t cancel my order of woohoo https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Still not delivered… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Is it safe to order bms card 1k+20 shipping nd can we add in Bms wallet for transfer? Plz help

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
32
0
@Bhaveshdave wrote:

It was available till yesterday I hope dey don’t cancel my order of woohoo https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Still not delivered… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Is it safe to order bms card 1k+20 shipping nd can we add in Bms wallet for transfer? Plz help

You can add It to BMS wall directly… Any other hidden offers

Fantasia painting%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
85
1754
20
@mocky wrote:

@Bhaveshdave wrote:

It was available till yesterday I hope dey don’t cancel my order of woohoo https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Still not delivered… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Is it safe to order bms card 1k+20 shipping nd can we add in Bms wallet for transfer? Plz help

You can add It to BMS wall directly… Any other hidden offers


No hidden offers but only bms card is worth to order aftr dey removed other valuable gvs…so just to utlise promo cash…

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16368
120
@Bhaveshdave wrote:


No hidden offers but only bms card is worth to order aftr dey removed other valuable gvs…so just to utlise promo cash…

Are you talking about BMS gift card ? then after adding on bms wallet can we transfer it to bank ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
134
1

can someone please confirm if BMS gift card can be added to BMS wallet and transfer to bank? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Cps2 msh hulk win
Deal Cadet
0
58
638
8
@Tejaa wrote:

@Bhaveshdave wrote:


No hidden offers but only bms card is worth to order aftr dey removed other valuable gvs…so just to utlise promo cash…

Are you talking about BMS gift card ? then after adding on bms wallet can we transfer it to bank ?


No.. U can’t transfer it to bank.

Buy zaggle super card → then by using this card buy Zaggle bomb card from Zaggle→ Now u can add money in bms wallet & transfer it to bank.

Fantasia painting%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
85
1754
20
@Tejaa wrote:

@Bhaveshdave wrote:


No hidden offers but only bms card is worth to order aftr dey removed other valuable gvs…so just to utlise promo cash…

Are you talking about BMS gift card ? then after adding on bms wallet can we transfer it to bank ?


Yes bro not sure if we can add like zaggle bms or not but its physical gift card available on sd…so want to kno if we can

Edit: No we cant add confirmed now

Fantasia painting%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
85
1754
20
@kanz wrote:

Temporary or Permanent https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif


Snapdeal cc told all discontinued egifts will be live from Tuesday https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
32
0
@Bhaveshdave wrote:


@kanz wrote:

Temporary or Permanent https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif


Snapdeal cc told all discontinued egifts will be live from Tuesday https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Awesome

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
430
10
@naved569 wrote:

@Tejaa wrote:

@Bhaveshdave wrote:


No hidden offers but only bms card is worth to order aftr dey removed other valuable gvs…so just to utlise promo cash…

Are you talking about BMS gift card ? then after adding on bms wallet can we transfer it to bank ?


No.. U can’t transfer it to bank.

Buy zaggle super card → then by using this card buy Zaggle bomb card from Zaggle→ Now u can add money in bms wallet & transfer it to bank.


have u ever bought anything worth using zaggle super card bought from snapdeal??

i dont think u can buy BomB card with super card…..! they might have thought this… already removed this loop hole wen it was sold on amazon

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
32
0
@mocky wrote:

@Bhaveshdave wrote:


@kanz wrote:

Temporary or Permanent https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif


Snapdeal cc told all discontinued egifts will be live from Tuesday https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Awesome
It’s not live yet https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Cps2 msh hulk win
Deal Cadet
0
58
638
8

Discontinued permanently?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
100
152
2
@naved569 wrote:

Discontinued permanently?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


its there…i can see…check yourself

Cps2 msh hulk win
Deal Cadet
0
58
638
8
@m.gaurav1990886 wrote:

@naved569 wrote:

Discontinued permanently?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


its there…i can see…check yourself


Woohoo is oos.. only sd gvs are available…. can u share the link if its showing available to u?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing