Woohoo Gift Card to Bank or Wallet

Woohoo Gift Card to Bank or Wallet

Score: -2 Votes: 2

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: -2 Votes: 2

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
56
15

I have Woohoo worth 20000+.
Is there anyway I can convert them to cash or cash equivalent? Like any bank vcc or something?
I understand I can buy amazon gift cards from them. But that’s the last thing i will do.

I welcome any pointers.Thanks in advance.

  • In
10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
120
430
8

First of all.. Where u get this much https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
23
673
4368
52
@anjulk2281 wrote:

First of all.. Where u get this much https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Could be snapdeal / stanC 10% discount offer.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
120
430
8
@ghitesh wrote:


@anjulk2281 wrote:

First of all.. Where u get this much https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Could be snapdeal / stanC 10% discount offer.

If so.. Then why bought for 20k?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
650
7
@anjulk2281 wrote:

@ghitesh wrote:


@anjulk2281 wrote:

First of all.. Where u get this much https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Could be snapdeal / stanC 10% discount offer.

If so.. Then why bought for 20k?

he is looking for buyers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
some people might have already approached him !

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
120
430
8
@gotrajk wrote:


@anjulk2281 wrote:

@ghitesh wrote:


@anjulk2281 wrote:

First of all.. Where u get this much https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Could be snapdeal / stanC 10% discount offer.

If so.. Then why bought for 20k?

he is looking for buyers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
some people might have already approached him !

Ya.. Then he will loot some people https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
56
15

Yes I bought thru’ snapdeal – amex.
At this point of time I’m not looking for reselling. Even if I do, I will not charge a rupee more than what I paid or will share the profit (5% each).
After all, we all belong to same community. We can loot the websites, not our fellow dimers.

Can’t I buy RBL cards from amazon using GV ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
650
7

no you can’t pay any bank cards from amazon using amazon gc .

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
103
738
9

Sell on woohoo

Tejaa
Entertainer
5
546
18432
150
@chandras wrote:

Can’t I buy RBL cards from amazon using GV ?

You can’t

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
148
1798
15

woohoo has introduced secondary marketplace where you can sell your cards and get money to your bank.

Missing