work with swiggy and zomato

work with swiggy and zomato

217°
Cropped3126237195478783849
Deal Cadet
96
295
6

hi guys..

we have opened new restaurant.. we would like to join with swiggy and zomato..

how to include our resturant with swiggy and zomato..

can anyone knows the processes..

please suggest.. thanks in advance.

42 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2612
39

Wait and link with amazon & uber eats, better business opportunity

Swiggy promotes their in house Resturant in most area.

Cropped3126237195478783849
Deal Cadet
96
295
6
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Wait and link with amazon & uber eats, better business opportunity

Swiggy promotes their in house Resturant in most area.

In my area swiggy in house are not there..

Just need to know the process.. blush

Very low demand on uber eats..
City: vijayawada AP

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2612
39
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

In my area swiggy in house are not there..

Just need to know the process.. blush

Very low demand on uber eats..
City: vijayawada AP

You need GST , SHOP & Establishment license,  FSSAI License, they usually approach you also they bump up the cost by atleast 20 %.

You can express your interest on their website

Cropped3126237195478783849
Deal Cadet
96
295
6
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

You need GST , SHOP & Establishment license,  FSSAI License, they usually approach you also they bump up the cost by atleast 20 %.

You can express your interest on their website

Now a days.. Road side food trucks also having swiggy.. How they are managing all this stuff..??

Missing
suspended
336
1134
11

Bro don’t tie up with swiggy try offline now. Wait for amazon when amazon come tie up with them. Business with swiggy would not be good for Profit prospective as of now .

Cropped3126237195478783849
Deal Cadet
96
295
6
avion wrote:

Bro don’t tie up with swiggy try offline now. Wait for amazon when amazon come tie up with them. Business with swiggy would not be good for Profit prospective as of now .

Thanks @avion

Seems need gst + fssai etc.. Should spend 6k easily..

Presently it’s running good on offline.. Need to increase the sale..

222
Deal Cadet
77
620
9

For Now Concentrate On Offline.
When You Get Some Profit Then Think About Investing In Such Online Stuff.

Careless whisper
suspended
50
20
0
jaggu123 wrote:

how to include our resturant with swiggy

please suggest.. thanks in advance.

don’t know the exact process (maybe the usual fssai or local license, permissions document copies and Swiggy agreement).

you can reach out to them [email protected] or try +91-80-6817-9777 / +91-80-6746-6777.

no idea why others🙄 are saying don’t invest, don’t tie-up. when there is practically no investment needed other than a mobile device and bank account linkage.
in-fact having one’s name on an existing platform and (ask few friends, family to order)ratings will actually give the business more credibility.
simply avoid some of the hard sell “offers” the platform gives and initially can even keep delivery or packing charges to keep on-line looters away.

1560347677617
Deal Subedar
62
1340
22

Hii bro. Listen.

For swiggy u need to certificate of FSSAI (if u r apply for this it is also worked)

For zomato no need of any certificate

Bro if u r mail on [email protected] they told u to visit nearest office.
Am suggest u to u see any delivery boy then ask him where is swiggy office. Delivery boy give u address.

Now go there and fill partner form after that they come for investigate(don’t worry investigation is normal process they approved)

Doing same things with both. Your restorent is listing within 5 days

Cropped3126237195478783849
Deal Cadet
96
295
6
PandeyjikiPathsala wrote:

Hii bro. Listen.

For swiggy u need to certificate of FSSAI (if u r apply for this it is also worked)

For zomato no need of any certificate

Bro if u r mail on [email protected] they told u to visit nearest office.
Am suggest u to u see any delivery boy then ask him where is swiggy office. Delivery boy give u address.

Now go there and fill partner form after that they come for investigate(don’t worry investigation is normal process they approved)

Doing same things with both. Your restorent is listing within 5 days

Thanks for your detailed explanation.. plus1 pray

Fssai certificate charging 4000 per year.. So should think about it..

Better to go with zomato.. But seems zomato also need that.. confused

1560347677617
Deal Subedar
62
1340
22
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

Thanks for your detailed explanation.. plus1 pray

Fssai certificate charging 4000 per year.. So should think about it..

Better to go with zomato.. But seems zomato also need that.. confused

No zomato mo need this. Am sure. Becoz a women in my area who sell from his house

Buddy contact swiggy may be they worked on local certificate or may be managed by taking some money

Puri duniya Paise pe chalti h. Thoda commision dijiye apke hotel k niche wo applied for FSSAI dikhaenge hmesa

Cropped3126237195478783849
Deal Cadet
96
295
6
Expand
PandeyjikiPathsala wrote:

No zomato mo need this. Am sure. Becoz a women in my area who sell from his house

Buddy contact swiggy may be they worked on local certificate or may be managed by taking some money

Puri duniya Paise pe chalti h. Thoda commision dijiye apke hotel k niche wo applied for FSSAI dikhaenge hmesa

For online form submission..

We should enter the licences and fssai etc..

So we should go with offline..

Thanks for your valuable answers.

Film festival 9828
Deal Subedar
128
2570
40
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

Now a days.. Road side food trucks also having swiggy.. How they are managing all this stuff..??

I talked with a roadside food shop out of curiosity and asked them about food licence,GST etc,
they told me that swiggy didn’t ask for any Fssai licence.

Happy go lucky logo
Deal Subedar
219
1366
13
TechnoFrendz wrote:

For Now Concentrate On Offline.
When You Get Some Profit Then Think About Investing In Such Online Stuff.

In my town there are a few restaurants which didn’t even exist before Zomato started their services in this place. Their existence is purely based on Zomato. So I don’t think one needs to wait before joining platforms such as zomato or swiggy.

1560347677617
Deal Subedar
62
1340
22
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

For online form submission..

We should enter the licences and fssai etc..

So we should go with offline..

Thanks for your valuable answers.

Yes bro go offline. And after read below comment i think swiggy don’t force for FSSAI licence

Go and try on both platform. And let us know what happen

We r very happy when u join this and expend your business

Best of luck👍

Go and try now

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet
72
284
9

I also want to open a restaurant and order myself with all 60% 50% promo codes.
Is it possible for creating a fake restaurant in swiggy

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34712
455
Expand
georgemichael wrote:

don’t know the exact process (maybe the usual fssai or local license, permissions document copies and Swiggy agreement).

you can reach out to them [email protected] or try +91-80-6817-9777 / +91-80-6746-6777.

no idea why others🙄 are saying don’t invest, don’t tie-up. when there is practically no investment needed other than a mobile device and bank account linkage.
in-fact having one’s name on an existing platform and (ask few friends, family to order)ratings will actually give the business more credibility.
simply avoid some of the hard sell “offers” the platform gives and initially can even keep delivery or packing charges to keep on-line looters away.

@jaggu123

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2612
39
Expand
georgemichael wrote:

don’t know the exact process (maybe the usual fssai or local license, permissions document copies and Swiggy agreement).

you can reach out to them [email protected] or try +91-80-6817-9777 / +91-80-6746-6777.

no idea why others🙄 are saying don’t invest, don’t tie-up. when there is practically no investment needed other than a mobile device and bank account linkage.
in-fact having one’s name on an existing platform and (ask few friends, family to order)ratings will actually give the business more credibility.
simply avoid some of the hard sell “offers” the platform gives and initially can even keep delivery or packing charges to keep on-line looters away.

Try this and see also keep us posted on the update @jaggu123

Tumblr m5eiymaqra1ryohfxo1 250
Deal Newbie
50
50
0

Wait.. didnt govt ask all the food aggregators to delist the restaurants which doesnt have a FSSAI license. On swiggy.. I can see the license no. listed at the bottom for almost all restaurants. Very rarely I do see something like ‘Applied for License’ or so. Never used Zomato.. so couldnt comment on it.

Cropped3126237195478783849
Deal Cadet
96
295
6
Expand
PandeyjikiPathsala wrote:

Yes bro go offline. And after read below comment i think swiggy don’t force for FSSAI licence

Go and try on both platform. And let us know what happen

We r very happy when u join this and expend your business

Best of luck👍

Go and try now

Thank you so much bhai..

As a girl am trying to help my father business to Achieve our goals..  My bro was studying so I would like to know the procedure and help to my father…

Thank you so much for every valuable comments..

I will update once I meet swiggy and zomato..  Will wait for amazon  entry. .

Cropped3126237195478783849
Deal Cadet
96
295
6
Expand
micke wrote:

I talked with a roadside food shop out of curiosity and asked them about food licence,GST etc,
they told me that swiggy didn’t ask for any Fssai licence.

But for only..  They are ask me  to fill up everything.. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
577
4
kirandr221996 wrote:

I also want to open a restaurant and order myself with all 60% 50% promo codes.
Is it possible for creating a fake restaurant in swiggy

yes few thug cheats from meerut UP done this with food panda that fraud went into crores of rupees
now they enjoying Tihar Jail meal for free

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet
72
284
9
Expand
meragoyou153 wrote:

yes few thug cheats from meerut UP done this with food panda that fraud went into crores of rupees
now they enjoying Tihar Jail meal for free

I won’t do crores
Just some few lakhs and them stop

Missing