Workaround for mobikwik no coupon issue

Workaround for mobikwik no coupon issue

76°
Images
Deal Cadet
138
579
9

Downgrade to version 18.1.3

This bug was not there. Tried and working perfectly.

Version Link: https://www.apkmonk.com/download-app/com.mobikw...

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Images
Deal Cadet
138
579
9
Thala-Thalapathy wrote:

May I know what is the coupon?

There were no coupons showing up for recharge, bill payments in some accounts

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
29
0
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Updated link in post. Check

Bro which android version you’re using? I’m on Pie and getting APK not installed error.

Images
Deal Cadet
138
579
9
Expand
fazalurraheman1993128 wrote:

Bro which android version you’re using? I’m on Pie and getting APK not installed error.

I am on N bro. Try finding another apk

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
29
0
Expand
adrishya wrote:

You will have to contact cc and tell ask them to resolve

Yeah done already several times. Always telling we’ve moved towards personalised offers to users bullshit

Images
Deal Cadet
138
579
9
Expand
fazalurraheman1993128 wrote:

Yeah done already several times. Always telling we’ve moved towards personalised offers to users bullshit

Use bluestacks and download from there. Use mobikwik from there until they fix the bug

Missing
Deal Cadet
503
967
16

Coupon code works on web?

No issue on the ios app yet.

Images
Deal Cadet
138
579
9
jainashish85 wrote:

Coupon code works on web?

No issue on the ios app yet.

can we cc bill on web?

Missing