World Health Day Wishes

World Health Day Wishes

Lord snow
Deal Lieutenant
3
107
4319
37

Hey guys,

Wish you all a very sound Health on “World Health Day 2016”.

Best Regards

Source: http://www.who.int/campaigns/world-health-day/2...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/256064/medium/3272293whd-poster-main-630.jpg?1480957494








I was also thinking that we have days dedicated to celebrate every Human achievement, Need and Emotion… Then shouldn’t we also have a
WORLD TROLL DAY

The first problem in identifying a day for it is, when to observe it? For that anyone Please share their Date-of-Births, which can be proposed for World Troll Day?

Let us all get together to Demand for “World Troll Day”

World Troll Day
World Troll Day
World Troll Day
World Troll Day
World Troll Day

12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Img 20180128 082349
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5220
59

I guess we have that one which we call as April Fools Day.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42775
736
@saymyname wrote:

I guess we have that one which we call as April Fools Day.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/J5EiZ.gif

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3268
31

Jan First, 1931

Draw
Blogger
10
1,195
56802
1153

@plz make 29th Feb as Troll day , that day we can make it desi tolerate day !

Anyway, rest of 365;days are for barut !

Lord snow
Deal Lieutenant
3
107
4319
37
@Tuhar Naam Kaha wrote:

I guess we have that one which we call as April Fools Day.


Somebody shared a whatsApp message with me that April Fools day should be banned, as it used by people to settle personal scores and insult others.

My response to that guy was, rather than looking at the cases of “settling personal rivalry” we should look at 1 April as, a day when our near and dear ones get more jovial with us. It’s a kind of ice-breaking day. Also, on being made fool on April Fools day, one must feel happy that they have somebody in this world whom they can rely upon whatever they tell you. If somebody is not being attempted to made Fool on this day, might mean that- this guy is either Einstein or nobody feels comfortable with this guy.

In short cheer-up and live life a bit more jovially. Don’t be pawns of earthly forces trying to make us move in mechanized manner.

Img 20180128 082349
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5220
59
@JonSnow wrote:

Somebody shared a whatsApp message with me that April Fools day should be banned, as it used by people to settle personal scores and insult others.

My response to that guy was, rather than looking at the cases of “settling personal rivalry” we should look at 1 April as, a day when our near and dear ones get more jovial with us. It’s a kind of ice-breaking day. Also, on being made fool on April Fools day, one must feel happy that they have somebody in this world whom they can rely upon whatever they tell you. If somebody is not being attempted to made Fool on this day, might mean that- this guy is either Einstein or nobody feels comfortable with this guy.

In short cheer-up and live life a bit more jovially. Don’t be pawns of earthly forces trying to make us move in mechanized manner.


True.
I missed Honor Bee at Re.1
But what you say is too ideal to be done practically, there are people who would get on your nerves and it is not possible to ignore such activities, everybody cannot be Mahatma Gandhi. So I suggest Be Good,Do Good!

Lord snow
Deal Lieutenant
3
107
4319
37
@saymyname wrote:

@JonSnow wrote:

Somebody shared a whatsApp message with me that April Fools day should be banned, as it used by people to settle personal scores and insult others.

My response to that guy was, rather than looking at the cases of “settling personal rivalry” we should look at 1 April as, a day when our near and dear ones get more jovial with us. It’s a kind of ice-breaking day. Also, on being made fool on April Fools day, one must feel happy that they have somebody in this world whom they can rely upon whatever they tell you. If somebody is not being attempted to made Fool on this day, might mean that- this guy is either Einstein or nobody feels comfortable with this guy.

In short cheer-up and live life a bit more jovially. Don’t be pawns of earthly forces trying to make us move in mechanized manner.


True.
I missed Honor Bee at Re.1
But what you say is too ideal to be done practically, there are people who would get on your nerves and it is not possible to ignore such activities, everybody cannot be Mahatma Gandhi. So I suggest Be Good,Do Good!


Trust me, being a fan of Mahatama Gandhi’s ideologies helps a lot. Also taking any joke on you in a healthy spirit and an attitude to laugh with friends even if the joke is on you, will help anybody a lot in making lots of friends.
PS: Sometimes I find it difficult to act Mahatama Gandhi every-time, specially like in the cases when it comes to taking up Who’s-Who of DesiDime for their day-to-day sins https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif.

Draw
Blogger
10
1,195
56802
1153

@JonSnow

U love freedom fighter !
What’s the updatebon Freedom251 ?

Lord snow
Deal Lieutenant
3
107
4319
37
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@JonSnow

U love freedom fighter !
What’s the updatebon Freedom251 ?


Thanks for bringing my favourite topic- Freedom 251 into discussion https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

And for updates I would request the Admins who made it FPD and later justified it as well with their valuable rational and intelligence to throw some light over it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Draw
Blogger
10
1,195
56802
1153
@JonSnow wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@JonSnow

U love freedom fighter !
What’s the updatebon Freedom251 ?


Thanks for bringing my favourite topic- Freedom 251 into discussion https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

And for updates I would request the Admins who made it FPD and later justified it as well with their valuable rational and intelligence to throw some light over it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif



Sometimes we find it difficult to act Mahatama Gandhi every-time, specially like in the cases when it comes to taking up Who’s-Who of India.inc for their day-to-day sins toungueout.
Lord snow
Deal Lieutenant
3
107
4319
37

Somebody VD this thread, without specifying any reason https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Cowards.

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28472
182
@JonSnow wrote:

Somebody VD this thread, without specifying any reason https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Cowards.


Enemi followers everywhere https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif … Happy World Health Day https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing