Xbox One S / Cool Stuff from UK

Xbox One S / Cool Stuff from UK

121°
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87

Guys my friend is going to visit UK , he will leave from here @ 24th Feb . He can bring anything i want from UK .
So far i found that Xbox One S Bundle Pack is hell lot cheaper in Uk , so im considering buying that .
Any more new , cool , stuff thats available in UK , ? Please suggest !
No smartphones please
@getready

16 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87

Recommend anything you know , it can be from any category , not specifically tech https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
115
6,772
20206
232

Gadgets from UK aren’t cheap no idea about xbox one s
if your friend is making a purchase over there then he has to pay VAT which is very high
You wont be paying VAT if u are shipping it to a different country via e-tailer

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,426
67537
712
BB8DealWars wrote:

Recommend anything you know , it can be from any category , not specifically tech https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

playboy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87
getready wrote:

Gadgets from UK aren’t cheap no idea about xbox one s
if your friend is making a purchase over there then he has to pay VAT which is very high
You wont be paying VAT if u are shipping it to a different country via e-tailer

Oh.. oops

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

u wont get the hard-feel https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

U mean u need hardware to make ur hardware hard https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87

jisne VD kia , isme self promotion kya h https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Ezgif.com crop %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
1,581
3198
26
BB8DealWars wrote:

jisne VD kia , isme self promotion kya h https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

“Already having iPhone 7https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Note: I voted up just to prove that I didn’t VD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87
Expand
shoaibmax wrote:

“Already having iPhone 7https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Note: I voted up just to prove that I didn’t VD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif EDITED OUT!
Ezgif.com crop %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
1,581
3198
26
Expand
BB8DealWars wrote:
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif EDITED OUT!

But you cannot Edit my Comment.
THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THAT YOU OWN AN IPHONE 7 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9348
53

Why go for Xbox One S? It’s not much of an upgrade, their next console Xbox Scorpio looks good on specs. Better get PS4 Pro as it has more support and more number of better games.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87
gambitrite wrote:

Why go for Xbox One S? It’s not much of an upgrade, their next console Xbox Scorpio looks good on specs. Better get PS4 Pro as it has more support and more number of better games.

M using x box 360 since 5 years.. And my hands are comfortable on the Microsoft controllers..have tried ps4 , will have to adjust a lot https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif ..

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
24
99
3784
54

I think you should bring Macbook pro which is price 205900 in India. So, it will be cheaper in UK. Go for it.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87
typhoon wrote:

I think you should bring Macbook pro which is price 205900 in India. So, it will be cheaper in UK. Go for it.

Already having macbookpro bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif nice suggestion though , but upgrade not needed

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2540
28
Expand
BB8DealWars wrote:

Already having macbookpro bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif nice suggestion though , but upgrade not needed

US is more cheaper than Europe or UK for say if you are buying electronics or clothes.

But if you want high end perishable food item then its a go.

Missing