Yar kisi ko FlipKart affiliates payment Mila is...

Yar kisi ko FlipKart affiliates payment Mila is mahine ka..?

Score: 1 Votes: 1
11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

Mane EGV chose Kia Hua lekin Aya Nai Abi tak.. Kisi or ka Aya kya

  • In
9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
35
72
10416
84

How much amount do u have earned? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

Only Rs. 1,152.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif u got?? @cody

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
35
72
10416
84
@Joker wrote:

Only Rs. 1,152.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif u got?? @cody


I don’t use it.

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
146
1420
17

@Joker bro please tell the procedure how to earn and register from these affiliates?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
74
1
@nhil430522 wrote:

@Joker bro please tell the procedure how to earn and register from these affiliates?


yes i too want to know though i use CB sites.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4566
62

It is easier to pool affiliates if you have a decent number of friends/cousins/relatives who do regular online shopping. Just create one isolated account which would never be accessed by any of you and use that account’s link for all the purchases. You can keep track of your purchases and get your share once it is billed.

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
146
1420
17
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

It is easier to pool affiliates if you have a decent number of friends/cousins/relatives who do regular online shopping. Just create one isolated account which would never be accessed by any of you and use that account’s link for all the purchases. You can keep track of your purchases and get your share once it is billed.

Bhai but how to register? can you tell?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
104
0
@nhil430522 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

It is easier to pool affiliates if you have a decent number of friends/cousins/relatives who do regular online shopping. Just create one isolated account which would never be accessed by any of you and use that account’s link for all the purchases. You can keep track of your purchases and get your share once it is billed.

Bhai but how to register? can you tell?


https://affiliate.flipka...om

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
146
1420
17
@smz wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

It is easier to pool affiliates if you have a decent number of friends/cousins/relatives who do regular online shopping. Just create one isolated account which would never be accessed by any of you and use that account’s link for all the purchases. You can keep track of your purchases and get your share once it is billed.

Bhai but how to register? can you tell?


https://affiliate.flipka...om
Tx https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing