You have Simply click - visa or master ?

You have Simply click - visa or master ?

103°
Pikachu
Deal Subedar
84
1049
42

I applied for Simply click visa. But everytimei applied online and by giving the documents, I’m an getting mail saying that your application to simply click MasterCard is approved. Then I have to call them and cancel it. I need only visa variant.

Will they give Visa variant or not ?! First of all do they have visa variant in this card ?!

22 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Fb img 1497615766929
Deal Cadet
55
327
11

Yes simply click have visa,from past 3 years they are giving visa cards ,I don’t knew y only u are getting master cards becoz last month my Friend got visa card

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
263
5

What is the reason u need visa varient ? unamused unamused unamused unamused unamused

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
103
4061
60

Why u need only VISA variant?

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
263
5

I am having master card varient and it never disappoint me.

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
84
1049
42

@typhoon @aashish1593 @AnnamalaiNryaa
@jambui
I want only visa card because visa cards have last year scantastic type of offers… I may be required to pay annual fee, so atleast I need a card which may benefit for other purposes as well.
Also Amazon visa card benefits of new accounts. Etc etc
No offers seen with MasterCard.
I have debit card with SBI, which is also MasterCard.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
198
4

Are you cancelling the cc after getting approved? How many times did you do that? Don’t do that, Your CIBIL score will take a hit.

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
84
1049
42
arunrush680 wrote:

Are you cancelling the cc after getting approved? How many times did you do that? Don’t do that, Your CIBIL score will take a hit.

Ohhhh…. Yes I receive mail saying
First time: your SBI simply save MasterCard card is approved. Applied through referral and asked for only simply click visa, and said for that and they proceeded, but.
So called them and said to cancel.
Second time now : applied online by clicking on simply click visa option only. Still these guys proccessed for click master Card variant.
Still will call them and ask to cancel.

I need only visa, else not needed. Have to compensate on CIBIL score now as well sad

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
198
4
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Ohhhh…. Yes I receive mail saying
First time: your SBI simply save MasterCard card is approved. Applied through referral and asked for only simply click visa, and said for that and they proceeded, but.
So called them and said to cancel.
Second time now : applied online by clicking on simply click visa option only. Still these guys proccessed for click master Card variant.
Still will call them and ask to cancel.

I need only visa, else not needed. Have to compensate on CIBIL score now as well sad

Take that card & then contact customer care to change the variant. Don’t cancel before it’s delivered.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1

Most visa offers are on signature or infinite.
This one is visa platinum variant not much of difference in comparison to mastercard vafiant.

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
84
1049
42
Expand
arunrush680 wrote:

Take that card & then contact customer care to change the variant. Don’t cancel before it’s delivered.

Is it possible to change the variant after getting the card ?! Is it reliable to get Visa by this way, as applied for visa only?!

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
198
4
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Is it possible to change the variant after getting the card ?! Is it reliable to get Visa by this way, as applied for visa only?!

Yes, you can change. I changed elite visa to MasterCard for better lounge access.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2532
39
vickyVicky wrote:

@typhoon @aashish1593 @AnnamalaiNryaa
@jambui
I want only visa card because visa cards have last year scantastic type of offers… I may be required to pay annual fee, so atleast I need a card which may benefit for other purposes as well.
Also Amazon visa card benefits of new accounts. Etc etc
No offers seen with MasterCard.
I have debit card with SBI, which is also MasterCard.

First convert your debit card to visa then apply you will get visa credit catd

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,124
5727
82

SBI give mastercard to North India states & few south Indian states, rest of India SBI issue only Visa card.

Download
Deal Subedar
153
2058
131

VISA: Untold love story

Cropped197106562
Deal Cadet
110
925
18

Removed as posted in wrong thread

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
739
15
ursvaru1244 wrote:

Yes simply click have visa,from past 3 years they are giving visa cards ,I don’t knew y only u are getting master cards becoz last month my Friend got visa card

i got MasterCard 2 years back. Friend applied recently, he also got MasterCard.

Screenshot 2019 07 02 17 05 02 902 com.android.chrome
Deal Cadet
0
869
10
vickyVicky wrote:

@typhoon @aashish1593 @AnnamalaiNryaa
@jambui
I want only visa card because visa cards have last year scantastic type of offers… I may be required to pay annual fee, so atleast I need a card which may benefit for other purposes as well.
Also Amazon visa card benefits of new accounts. Etc etc
No offers seen with MasterCard.
I have debit card with SBI, which is also MasterCard.

Every year scantastic type offers not to come for sure.
Amazon offer eligible only for signature cards.

275
Deal Lieutenant
812
3372
71

Mine also simply click master card

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
84
1049
42
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

First convert your debit card to visa then apply you will get visa credit catd

@abhishek012 got visa variant after applying online, by clicking visa card variant icon.
i am from Chennai.

Missing