Zero Balance Savings Account

Zero Balance Savings Account

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
W563
Deal Subedar
8
407
2767
105

I use both ICICI and HDFC. But is there any bank much better than them and provide Zero Balance account?
Requirements
Zero MAB/MQB
Unlimited ATM withdrawals and NEFT and IMPS
Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
Attractive gv’s and offers

  • In
77 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
Img 20160127 183250
Deal Subedar
2
143
2118
32

currently digibank’s digisaving account providing these facilities. It may be not available in your city. 2nd option is SBI which provides all these facilities.

11111
Super Moderator
19
188
16524
306

Axis Bank Priority Salary Account (Min salary > 1 L INR pm).
Its not a savings a/c but a salary a/c.
In case you can get many people at your workplace to open this account, they often waive off the minimum salary clause.

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161

@Sherl SBI zero balance savings account… Max 20 transactions after that 5rs per transaction.

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
1
124
1792
37
@cm4444 wrote:

Axis Bank Priority Salary Account (Min salary > 1 L INR pm).
Its not a savings a/c but a salary a/c.
In case you can get many people at your workplace to open this account, they often waive off the minimum salary clause.


Axis is the most shittiest bank… Even Dena bank is better than Axis

Most pathetic service https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
1
124
1792
37

Go with Digibank as they fullfill your all criteria

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1046
@Thesamr wrote:

@cm4444 wrote:

Axis Bank Priority Salary Account (Min salary > 1 L INR pm).
Its not a savings a/c but a salary a/c.
In case you can get many people at your workplace to open this account, they often waive off the minimum salary clause.


Axis is the most shittiest bank… Even Dena bank is better than Axis

Most pathetic service https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


Amazing 2 know,

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
1
124
1792
37
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@Thesamr wrote:

@cm4444 wrote:

Axis Bank Priority Salary Account (Min salary > 1 L INR pm).
Its not a savings a/c but a salary a/c.
In case you can get many people at your workplace to open this account, they often waive off the minimum salary clause.


Axis is the most shittiest bank… Even Dena bank is better than Axis

Most pathetic service https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


Amazing 2 know,


Whenever I pay from Their NB to Pocket, error comes like parameter missing and blah blah and amount get debited… Bought Leco Tv from FK under 10% axis CB offer… they didnt gave CB till now, its been month since i filled a complaint, No resolution.. Automatic VAS activation like Premium SMS alert service, shitty card reward system, Took titanium reward card at charge of 500 for unlimited ATM withdrawl, Only after taking card I came to know that UNLIMITED ATM withdrawal has been stopped, felt like cheated

Who the **** pay 500 just for a normal debit carrd

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
0
73
1068
86
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Sherl SBI zero balance savings account… Max 20 transactions after that 5rs per transaction.


SBI is becoming worst day by day
Annual SMS charges Rs.60
Annual Atm card charges 178
Cash deposit other than home branch Rs.50
20 Transaction restriction per month

I am an old customer of SBI believe me , it is worst,
Axis bank is far far better than this
IDBI bank is also much better 0 bal 0 charge account with international debit card with international payments

14681587 1135879419793556 1489506770230063164 n
Deal Major
108
4,061
22391
141
@cm4444 wrote:

Axis Bank Priority Salary Account (Min salary > 1 L INR pm).
Its not a savings a/c but a salary a/c.
In case you can get many people at your workplace to open this account, they often waive off the minimum salary clause.

all salary account provide zero balance features. i have icici salary account with zero min balance. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
1
124
1792
37
@drupal wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Sherl SBI zero balance savings account… Max 20 transactions after that 5rs per transaction.


SBI is becoming worst day by day
Annual SMS charges Rs.60
Annual Atm card charges 178
Cash deposit other than home branch Rs.50
20 Transaction restriction per month

I am an old customer of SBI believe me , it is worst,
Axis bank is far far better than this
IDBI bank is also much better 0 bal 0 charge account with international debit card with international payments


Can you explain how axis is better with 10k AMB requirement, only 8 withdrawl per month.. Only 5 cash deposits and afterthat 150 per tranx (WTF).. sms charges 70..
SBI still better… I like PNB though

Images 1470766413004
Shopping Friend
0
301
3852
150

It doesn’t make sense. you any which ways will continue to hold existing accounts with Icici and hdfc evident from your email.

Service wise these 2 banks are the best with very good app integration.

the more than aqb you maintain you improve your loyalty standing with them. they process such data and keep extending offers.

I never bounced a CC payment cheque for last 15-20 years nor ever paid only minimum balance. both these banks found out and keep giving me calls for higher personal loan amounts at just 7.5% and higher credit limits for free.

unfortunately it never happened with sbi.

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
1
124
1792
37
@dharmanath481 wrote:

It doesn’t make sense. you any which ways will continue to hold existing accounts with Icici and hdfc evident from your email.

Service wise these 2 banks are the best with very good app integration.

the more than aqb you maintain you improve your loyalty standing with them. they process such data and keep extending offers.

I never bounced a CC payment cheque for last 15-20 years nor ever paid only minimum balance. both these banks found out and keep giving me calls for higher personal loan amounts at just 7.5% and higher credit limits for free.

unfortunately it never happened with sbi.


Personal loan only at 7.5% https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Didnt you take it?

Images 1470766413004
Shopping Friend
0
301
3852
150
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif yes, but only to improve my cibil score and loyalty index.

putting that in another bank account at higher rate of interest. Don’t really need the money since kept my needs in control.

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3214
31
@dharmanath481 wrote:

:-} yes, but only to improve my cibil score and loyalty index.

putting that in another bank account at higher rate of interest. Don’t really need the money since kept my needs in control.


kitna loan diya 7-8 lakh ?

I do knw loan depend on monthley income probably 60 times

bt 7.5 % https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89

ICICI pockets savings account https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif It may not fulfill all your terms but still good. Also try other Gov banks like BoB, PNB etc.

Images 1470766413004
Shopping Friend
0
301
3852
150

I specifically asked why is the offer to me and the person gave me the reasons specified above. nothing to do with monthly income at all. I didn’t have to submit any docs and amount got transfered in 3 days.

So coming back to the point. ICICI and hdfc track your payment track records and reward you. It doesn’t happen with nationalised banks. So zero balance account will not reap any benifit later plus transaction charges are higher.

they are ment for lower incone group people.

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40
@Thesamr wrote:

@dharmanath481 wrote:

It doesn’t make sense. you any which ways will continue to hold existing accounts with Icici and hdfc evident from your email.

Service wise these 2 banks are the best with very good app integration.

the more than aqb you maintain you improve your loyalty standing with them. they process such data and keep extending offers.

I never bounced a CC payment cheque for last 15-20 years nor ever paid only minimum balance. both these banks found out and keep giving me calls for higher personal loan amounts at just 7.5% and higher credit limits for free.

unfortunately it never happened with sbi.


Personal loan only at 7.5% https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Didnt you take it?


LOL! He had you guys.
Credit card since 15-20 years? Loan @ 7.5%?
You got to draw the line somewhere https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
70
1212
17

better go with icici and maintain the MAB or 10,000 rs all time otherwise they charge 576 rs per month..
so maintain it, and this is the only problem with icici, otherwise it good https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Offtopic:
SBI, LVB, KVB and other banks are shittt, they dont allow us to send funds immediately, even adding reciepent is a tedious task, in LVB and KVB its impossible to do any non-working hours of bank, still dont know why these guys have internat banking ?? that work only in working hours..lolz
waste of time and TENSION https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

I tried all type of bank accounts and finally settled with ICICI, you will fell this in last, so better keep going on with ICICI and maintain 10,000..Experience

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161
@desibuddy wrote:

better go with icici and maintain the MAB or 10,000 rs all time otherwise they charge 576 rs per month..
so maintain it, and this is the only problem with icici, otherwise it good https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Offtopic:
SBI, LVB, KVB and other banks are shittt, they dont allow us to send funds immediately, even adding reciepent is a tedious task, in LVB and KVB its impossible to do any non-working hours of bank, still dont know why these guys have internat banking ?? that work only in working hours..lolz
waste of time and TENSION https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

I tried all type of bank accounts and finally settled with ICICI, you will fell this in last, so better keep going on with ICICI and maintain 10,000..Experience


same with Hdfc, 10k minimum.. customer care also best, they always help… once they refunded me 3k, i dint maintain AMB for 8 months https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif I just told them, i will close account. they agreed for refund….

W563
Deal Subedar
8
407
2767
105
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@cm4444 wrote:

Axis Bank Priority Salary Account (Min salary > 1 L INR pm).
Its not a savings a/c but a salary a/c.
In case you can get many people at your workplace to open this account, they often waive off the minimum salary clause.

all salary account provide zero balance features. i have icici salary account with zero min balance. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I have that too but looking for something apart from it.

W563
Deal Subedar
8
407
2767
105
@Thesamr wrote:

@dharmanath481 wrote:

It doesn’t make sense. you any which ways will continue to hold existing accounts with Icici and hdfc evident from your email.

Service wise these 2 banks are the best with very good app integration.

the more than aqb you maintain you improve your loyalty standing with them. they process such data and keep extending offers.

I never bounced a CC payment cheque for last 15-20 years nor ever paid only minimum balance. both these banks found out and keep giving me calls for higher personal loan amounts at just 7.5% and higher credit limits for free.

unfortunately it never happened with sbi.


Personal loan only at 7.5% https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Didnt you take it?


Good one. They gave me 2L CC limit but my papa said no no.

Images 1470766413004
Shopping Friend
0
301
3852
150
@bargainhunter wrote:

@Thesamr wrote:

@dharmanath481 wrote:

It doesn’t make sense. you any which ways will continue to hold existing accounts with Icici and hdfc evident from your email.

Service wise these 2 banks are the best with very good app integration.

the more than aqb you maintain you improve your loyalty standing with them. they process such data and keep extending offers.

I never bounced a CC payment cheque for last 15-20 years nor ever paid only minimum balance. both these banks found out and keep giving me calls for higher personal loan amounts at just 7.5% and higher credit limits for free.

unfortunately it never happened with sbi.


Personal loan only at 7.5% https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Didnt you take it?


LOL! He had you guys.
Credit card since 15-20 years? Loan @ 7.5%?
You got to draw the line somewhere https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

crack some better joke https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Transformers4 bumblebee gun still
Deal Cadet
0
50
164
3
@cm4444 wrote:

Axis Bank Priority Salary Account (Min salary > 1 L INR pm).
Its not a savings a/c but a salary a/c.
In case you can get many people at your workplace to open this account, they often waive off the minimum salary clause.


bro if someone works at such place where most have there salary above 1 L ,I think it is impractical to consider ki sbka account khulwane vale ki salary 1 l se kam hh…..

however everything is possible in india, I have no doubts abt tht…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
1
4906
144
@dharmanath481 wrote:

@bargainhunter wrote:

@Thesamr wrote:

@dharmanath481 wrote:

It doesn’t make sense. you any which ways will continue to hold existing accounts with Icici and hdfc evident from your email.

Service wise these 2 banks are the best with very good app integration.

the more than aqb you maintain you improve your loyalty standing with them. they process such data and keep extending offers.

I never bounced a CC payment cheque for last 15-20 years nor ever paid only minimum balance. both these banks found out and keep giving me calls for higher personal loan amounts at just 7.5% and higher credit limits for free.

unfortunately it never happened with sbi.


Personal loan only at 7.5% https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Didnt you take it?


LOL! He had you guys.
Credit card since 15-20 years? Loan @ 7.5%?
You got to draw the line somewhere https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

crack some better joke https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

if you get personal loan at 7.5%, u can easily deposit in the same bank and get more interest than that and earn with no investment https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

11111
Super Moderator
19
188
16524
306
@thetransformrr wrote:

@cm4444 wrote:

Axis Bank Priority Salary Account (Min salary > 1 L INR pm).
Its not a savings a/c but a salary a/c.
In case you can get many people at your workplace to open this account, they often waive off the minimum salary clause.


bro if someone works at such place where most have there salary above 1 L ,I think it is impractical to consider ki sbka account khulwane vale ki salary 1 l se kam hh…..

however everything is possible in india, I have no doubts abt tht…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Agar wahan kaafi employees ki salary 1 L se kamm hai, aur aap uss organisation ke 10-12 logo ke salary accounts Axis mein khulwane mein interested ho toh woh sabke liye 1 L wala clause hata dete hain.

Images 1470766413004
Shopping Friend
0
301
3852
150
@karthi4052752 wrote:

@dharmanath481 wrote:

@bargainhunter wrote:

@Thesamr wrote:

@dharmanath481 wrote:

It doesn’t make sense. you any which ways will continue to hold existing accounts with Icici and hdfc evident from your email.

Service wise these 2 banks are the best with very good app integration.

the more than aqb you maintain you improve your loyalty standing with them. they process such data and keep extending offers.

I never bounced a CC payment cheque for last 15-20 years nor ever paid only minimum balance. both these banks found out and keep giving me calls for higher personal loan amounts at just 7.5% and higher credit limits for free.

unfortunately it never happened with sbi.


Personal loan only at 7.5% https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Didnt you take it?


LOL! He had you guys.
Credit card since 15-20 years? Loan @ 7.5%?
You got to draw the line somewhere https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

crack some better joke https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

if you get personal loan at 7.5%, u can easily deposit in the same bank and get more interest than that and earn with no investment https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

you said the right thing.

I got it for the max amount even though my CA friend said you don’t need it.

yesterday itself i got it transfered to another bank which gives 8.25% and created an fd for 365 days. this Bank manager is very happy with me so I retain my hni privilege customer status.

ICICI is already happy with me. Since its a flat rate will forclose it after 366 days and return all the money. they will be more happy.

got debt on my books to offset it against income. on return my cibil score will shoot up further. Got free emergency funds parked at short notice.

forced to save for 1 year by paying emi.

so personal loan for me is good debt.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
98
3592
33
@dharmanath481 wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:


if you get personal loan at 7.5%, u can easily deposit in the same bank and get more interest than that and earn with no investment https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

you said the right thing.

I got it for the max amount even though my CA friend said you don’t need it.

yesterday itself i got it transfered to another bank which gives 8.25% and created an fd for 365 days. this Bank manager is very happy with me so I retain my hni privilege customer status.

ICICI is already happy with me. Since its a flat rate will forclose it after 366 days and return all the money. they will be more happy.

got debt on my books to offset it against income. on return my cibil score will shoot up further. Got free emergency funds parked at short notice.

forced to save for 1 year by paying emi.

so personal loan for me is good debt.


I might be wrong, but aren’t you losing some money here? 7.5%pa on loan compounded monthly while 8.25%pa on FD will compound not more than quarterly and generally half yearly in well known banks. And considering your HNI status, you will pay tax at 30% on interest?

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208
@cm4444 wrote:

Axis Bank Priority Salary Account (Min salary > 1 L INR pm).
Its not a savings a/c but a salary a/c.
In case you can get many people at your workplace to open this account, they often waive off the minimum salary clause.


good to know the last line https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Guys English Please, just want(atleast trying) to improve Financial and banking sector knowledge https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images 1470766413004
Shopping Friend
0
301
3852
150
@disclaimer wrote:

@dharmanath481 wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:


if you get personal loan at 7.5%, u can easily deposit in the same bank and get more interest than that and earn with no investment https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

you said the right thing.

I got it for the max amount even though my CA friend said you don’t need it.

yesterday itself i got it transfered to another bank which gives 8.25% and created an fd for 365 days. this Bank manager is very happy with me so I retain my hni privilege customer status.

ICICI is already happy with me. Since its a flat rate will forclose it after 366 days and return all the money. they will be more happy.

got debt on my books to offset it against income. on return my cibil score will shoot up further. Got free emergency funds parked at short notice.

forced to save for 1 year by paying emi.

so personal loan for me is good debt.


I might be wrong, but aren’t you losing some money here? 7.5%pa on loan compounded monthly while 8.25%pa on FD will compound not more than quarterly and generally half yearly in well known banks. And considering your HNI status, you will pay tax at 30% on interest?
thanks you got a very valid point.

but that will be a minor thing because it will offset against having a good amount as emergency funds which otherwise on a cc loan is 40%pa.

I feel you will also agree as keeping own money in FD is a bad idea at 7.25 while actual inflation is somewhere close to 12%.

Missing