Zingoy gift card Help

Zingoy gift card Help

44°
Img 20170508 wa0000
Deal Cadet
4
607
806
11

I have ordered a two 100 Rs. Amazon voucher on zingoy and paid via debit card today, money debited from account and payment was also succesful, order confirmed and. Showing in payment successful only. but no gift card received till now..Please help me and solve this issue. Order#1063378, help me please.

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Img 20170508 wa0000
Deal Cadet
4
607
806
11

@ZingoySupport I have ordered a two 100 Rs. Amazon voucher on zingoy and paid via debit card today, money debited from account and payment was also succesful, order confirmed and. Showing in payment successful only. but no gift card received till now..Please help me and solve this issue. Order#1063378, help me please.

Tmpdoodle1472016993710
Deal Newbie
0
55
44
2

I have ordered for 1000 GV of Amazon in morning,order successful but still not received GV.

Img 20170508 wa0000
Deal Cadet
4
607
806
11
capt_golu wrote:

I have ordered for 1000 GV of Amazon in morning,order successful but still not received GV.

Still not received GV.. what about u bro??

Animal graphics rats 115623
Deal Cadet
1
125
428
15

I’ve ordered one 250 and 500 yesterday evening. Got 250 GV instantly and yet to receive 500. @ZingoySupport

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19666
163
priyakail127134 wrote:

@ZingoySupport I have ordered a two 100 Rs. Amazon voucher on zingoy and paid via debit card today, money debited from account and payment was also succesful, order confirmed and. Showing in payment successful only. but no gift card received till now..Please help me and solve this issue. Order#1063378, help me please.

Don’t worry you will receive your gift card soon. The Status will change to Success from Payment Successful when the voucher gets delivered to you.

Img 20170508 wa0000
Deal Cadet
4
607
806
11
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

Don’t worry you will receive your gift card soon. The Status will change to Success from Payment Successful when the voucher gets delivered to you.

GV received

Missing
Deal Newbie
1
71
46
0

Don’t buy Gvs on weekends..they won’t deliver customer service is worst..time waste

Missing