Zingoy gift card not delivered

Zingoy gift card not delivered

236°
Cropped1033557137
Deal Cadet
109
197
4

Zingoy gift card not delivered after 1 day, help me everyone

34 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Sco
Deal Lieutenant
1,725
4342
69

Normally orders placed on sat and sunday will be sent on mon and tuesday only. This is happening for many times.
My 5 orders ordered yesterday morning also not yet delivered. Likely they will work on it tomorrow.

Cropped1033557137
Deal Cadet
109
197
4
Scorpion wrote:

Normally orders placed on sat and sunday will be sent on mon and tuesday only. This is happening for many times.
My 5 orders ordered yesterday morning also not yet delivered. Likely they will work on it tomorrow.

Ok thanks, any ways to contact them, phone number.?

Cropped1033557137
Deal Cadet
109
197
4
Scorpion wrote:

Normally orders placed on sat and sunday will be sent on mon and tuesday only. This is happening for many times.
My 5 orders ordered yesterday morning also not yet delivered. Likely they will work on it tomorrow.

Did u received it,  i havent received till now

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
1,725
4342
69
Expand
Vishnuks123 wrote:

Did u received it,  i havent received till now

Not yet received.

Img 20160422 wa0002
Deal Cadet
93
546
4

My 24 Paytm gift cards are pending.

Cropped1033557137
Deal Cadet
109
197
4
pikkuboss wrote:

My 24 Paytm gift cards are pending.

Any idea about it, when will it recieve

Cropped1033557137
Deal Cadet
109
197
4
pikkuboss wrote:

My 24 Paytm gift cards are pending.

Did u received today any one

Cropped1033557137
Deal Cadet
109
197
4
pikkuboss wrote:

My 24 Paytm gift cards are pending.

I got today, the problem is that we have to complete the kyc then only they send

Img 20160422 wa0002
Deal Cadet
93
546
4
Expand
Vishnuks123 wrote:

I got today, the problem is that we have to complete the kyc then only they send

I have done KYC.

Can you tell me your order time? I have done transaction on 2 September at 11:30 PM

Cropped1033557137
Deal Cadet
109
197
4
Expand
pikkuboss wrote:

I have done KYC.

Can you tell me your order time? I have done transaction on 2 September at 11:30 PM

2 September about 12.30

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
1,725
4342
69

Ordered the below 5 orders on 01Sep. please process and send vouchers immediately.
1374295
1375183
1375291
1375381
1375423

@ZingoySupport @azzuridd

Hope, i will received the vouchers atleast by tomorrow EOD.

403094 401375579938937 320007238 n
Deal Subedar
171
1708
64

@ZingoySupport @azzuridd
aroudn 12 k vouvhers pending zingoy +flipkart
ordered on 3rd sept
everybody else zingoy voucher at leas mine not prcessed yet

403094 401375579938937 320007238 n
Deal Subedar
171
1708
64

i think after kyc verififcation gv will be processed
but how much time does it take,kyc pending since 2 days

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
1,725
4342
69
Scorpion wrote:

Ordered the below 5 orders on 01Sep. please process and send vouchers immediately.
1374295
1375183
1375291
1375381
1375423

@ZingoySupport @azzuridd

Hope, i will received the vouchers atleast by tomorrow EOD.

Still not received.
If Ur facing any technical issue please keep me informed when it will be over and when the gvs will be delivered.

@ZingoySupport @azzuridd

@admin @bumblefoot if you can assist me in getting the gvs, it will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

R ur problems solved?

And how many days it gake to complete KYC?

PLZ REPLY

Cropped1033557137
Deal Cadet
109
197
4
nazakatalinaik778 wrote:

R ur problems solved?

And how many days it gake to complete KYC?

PLZ REPLY

It take about 5 to 6 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
302
17

anyone received gv bought on 1st sep

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I ordered BIG BAZAR Gift Card from zingoy today (18- nov-2018) Sunday but still not received it shows only payment successful in order page.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Sir my paytm gift card not delivered

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I am also facing the same problem. I purchased paytm and amazon pay giftcards worth of 6000..and there after (12hrs).i provided my kyc document… But the kyc verification is still in progress..
@ZingoySupport @azzuridd

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Amazon gift card perches and send my friend but not receive to my friend

Missing