zingoy should merge with desidime!

zingoy should merge with desidime!

272°
Cropped1042356471905473280
Deal Cadet
78
955
14

Yes you heard it right, zingoy should merge with desidime

1. it’ll be easy to buy voucher from desidime itself

Please give your valuable suggestions on this topic

46 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Download
Shopping Friend
15
28545
466

They need to consider alot of things for that, Taxation is one of them
Also zingoy is a full fledged cashback site, incorporating those many features into desidime would increase the burden on the already struggling servers

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
160
7

forget merging 1st tell me how to contact customer care of zingoy??? such a fraud they are… they ate up my fabhotels 650 rs cashback plss help sum1

75pe
Deal Subedar
243
2937
36
baaz4u2007 wrote:

forget merging 1st tell me how to contact customer care of zingoy??? such a fraud they are… they ate up my fabhotels 650 rs cashback plss help sum1

This is not Fraud. It’s their business model.

Download
Shopping Friend
15
28545
466
baaz4u2007 wrote:

forget merging 1st tell me how to contact customer care of zingoy??? such a fraud they are… they ate up my fabhotels 650 rs cashback plss help sum1

@ZingoySupport

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
160
7

i msged them from app its more than48 hrs no response is twitter better way??

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
160
7
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

This is not Fraud. It’s their business model.

then why we r u still using ?? i will never use again for cashback n will never recommend also

Download
Shopping Friend
15
28545
466
Expand
baaz4u2007 wrote:

then why we r u still using ?? i will never use again for cashback n will never recommend also

Who told u that he is using?
You might be the only guy toungueout
Forget the loss and move on, a lesson learnt in life

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
160
7
Expand
androgame wrote:

Who told u that he is using?
You might be the only guy toungueout
Forget the loss and move on, a lesson learnt in life

okk

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34783
456
Expand
androgame wrote:

Who told u that he is using?
You might be the only guy toungueout
Forget the loss and move on, a lesson learnt in life

Using some sites may not give you cashback but they do give you lesson lol

so take that lesson & lessen your tension

CC:
@Simbha3

75pe
Deal Subedar
243
2937
36
Expand
baaz4u2007 wrote:

then why we r u still using ?? i will never use again for cashback n will never recommend also

sorry zingoy

Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar
274
2040
18
androgame wrote:

They need to consider alot of things for that, Taxation is one of them
Also zingoy is a full fledged cashback site, incorporating those many features into desidime would increase the burden on the already struggling servers

They might have thought of it when they started Zingoy.com .
Proof: Verify this UPI id and check the registered name.
[email protected]

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2489
62

airtel should merge with Jio
just a thought as OP , sunglasses

Cropped1042356471905473280
Deal Cadet
78
955
14

Man! this post ruined my karma points before my karma was 888 which was satisfying and now it is 893 weary

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
0
2745
24
thesuspended_op wrote:

Man! this post ruined my karma points before my karma was 888 which was satisfying and now it is 893 weary

request senior dimers, they will make it beautiful 000

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
14
1621
33
thesuspended_op wrote:

Man! this post ruined my karma points before my karma was 888 which was satisfying and now it is 893 weary

Now it’ll ruin more stuck_out_tongue

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
104
25453
308

Bhai fir unko double kamai kese hogi…
🤑🤑
Desidime ki toh almost free ki hii hai…
Gujrati chokra che … Dhanda jaha ho wo hii chokas

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
104
25453
308

For example – zingoy gives cashback of 15% on ajio tranx. …
Kal maine free shipping wali deal daali 200 free item .. 5k above views hai… So 2k-3k people ne liya hoga kuch .. 3k×200×15%=90k waha se aa gaye (this is min. Amount max. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai)… This is example on only one post …

Cropped1042356471905473280
Deal Cadet
78
955
14
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

For example – zingoy gives cashback of 15% on ajio tranx. …
Kal maine free shipping wali deal daali 200 free item .. 5k above views hai… So 2k-3k people ne liya hoga kuch .. 3k×200×15%=90k waha se aa gaye (this is min. Amount max. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai)… This is example on only one post …


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/595460/original/iMarkup_20191118_191902.jpg?1574084947

Cropped1042356471905473280
Deal Cadet
78
955
14
Expand
androgame wrote:

No jokes, he was indeed talking facts

First of all,
1. If a post has 5k+ view that doesn’t mean 2k-3k people bought this means 40% to 60% people bought Paytm membership (this is not possible)

2. This is not compulsory that everyone’s cashback will get tracked (c’mon we are talking about zingoy)

3. afaik the cashback is not 100% usable
Let’s say if it is 5% usable customer will buy more voucher from zingoy then this will be income of zingoy

Pardon if there are any error

Download
Shopping Friend
15
28545
466
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

First of all,
1. If a post has 5k+ view that doesn’t mean 2k-3k people bought this means 40% to 60% people bought Paytm membership (this is not possible)

2. This is not compulsory that everyone’s cashback will get tracked (c’mon we are talking about zingoy)

3. afaik the cashback is not 100% usable
Let’s say if it is 5% usable customer will buy more voucher from zingoy then this will be income of zingoy

Pardon if there are any error

Cashback tracking rate is quite high in case of affiliate networks, its just that the benefit of such things isn’t completely passed to the consumer
Also, the cashback is fully usable as its an income in the form of commission, you might be talking about some promotional balance, that doesn’t come under the category of affiliate cashback, affiliate cashback is hard cash direct to bank
That views theory is correct, can’t judge the number of purchases by mere views

Missing
Deal Subedar
442
1139
24

Dump Zingoy. They are full of shit. CK CD are far better. If your cb is tracked then fine, for untracked missing ticket type transaction Zingoy’s failure rate is higher than usual. They could not track a 10k cashback offer for me. grinning

Missing
Deal Subedar
442
1139
24
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

sorry zingoy

Arijit bala bhalia dukha gita gai gai jiban nasta karidela. aau bhai dm reply kain deuna? ain

Missing