Zomato Removed COD Payment method !!!

Zomato Removed COD Payment method !!!

132°
Cropped212614350651407401
Analyst
114
8652
89

just now I checked Zomato Removed Cash on delivery orders
so confirm me dimers, is this not available in my account only or Everyone?

30 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
119
492
11

Wrong analyze by analyst….. so much funny stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
492
11
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Check in ur account nd tell me ? stuck_out_tongue

If this will be done ever then let the zomato close… RIP
more than 50% people pay via cod only

Cropped212614350651407401
Analyst
114
8652
89
aalemaaro339 wrote:

Wrong analyze by analyst….. so much funny stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

joy joy Bro I checked in my 3 acc. , Showing this payment method is not available at this moment.. stuck_out_tongue
Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
Expand
Stardeals wrote:
joy joy Bro I checked in my 3 acc. , Showing this payment method is not available at this moment.. stuck_out_tongue

Probably only for your pincode then?
Try adding a different address n check (same city or a different one)

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
492
11
Expand
Stardeals wrote:
joy joy Bro I checked in my 3 acc. , Showing this payment method is not available at this moment.. stuck_out_tongue

Proof is all to say stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Cropped212614350651407401
Analyst
114
8652
89
Expand
getready wrote:

Probably only for your pincode then?
Try adding a different address n check (same city or a different one)

Did everything… Getting same error… in your account it’s available? (Cod)

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
18
1444
9

Don’t order and cancel
Huge loss for zomato and restaurant

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Did everything… Getting same error… in your account it’s available? (Cod)

Don’t have Zomato account to check stuck_out_tongue

Cropped212614350651407401
Analyst
114
8652
89
Gothillabro wrote:

Don’t order and cancel
Huge loss for zomato and restaurant

What happened to u bro rolleyes ? Just asking a normal ques. Bcoz in morning cod was showing , even I didn’t order since 2,3 days from zomato….I never placed a single order through COD

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
18
1444
9
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

What happened to u bro rolleyes ? Just asking a normal ques. Bcoz in morning cod was showing , even I didn’t order since 2,3 days from zomato….I never placed a single order through COD

Bro .I didn’t tell for you
After yesterday incident some idiots are cancelling orders (cod) to take revenge or teach lesson to zomato

Cropped212614350651407401
Analyst
114
8652
89
Expand
Gothillabro wrote:

Bro .I didn’t tell for you
After yesterday incident some idiots are cancelling orders (cod) to take revenge or teach lesson to zomato

So COD option is available in ur account or not?

Cropped212614350651407401
Analyst
114
8652
89
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Oh I #UninstalledZomato confused

When swiggy is there with good coupons nd Amazon pay Option , so better choice is here Swiggy

D7rgy8yx
Deal Subedar
155
2724
34

Its available. Anyway… Have you tried different restaurant? sometimes its specific restaurant

Missing
suspended
50
26
0

Many peoples are cancelling order on COD mode. Zomato loss increases by 70% in 2 days.

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
295
4

Just checked, I could see the cod option . Maybe blocked at some specific pincodes

Jumpfreeze
Deal Subedar
94
1588
22
ankitsehrawat868976 wrote:

Many peoples are cancelling order on COD mode. Zomato loss increases by 70% in 2 days.

Why what happened in last 2 days?

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1448
34

…some temp. prob may be working fine in delhi….

….ordered in evening though i paid using net banking but it was available…

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1448
34
ankitsehrawat868976 wrote:

Many peoples are cancelling order on COD mode. Zomato loss increases by 70% in 2 days.

…any source of this figure…

Missing
suspended
50
26
0
Expand
still_guessing wrote:

…any source of this figure…

Abhijit Iyer-Mitra (Iyervval) Tweeted: Great News Folks. Thanks to @ deepigoyal the majority shareholder in "Zomato":https://www.desidime.com/users/...59 – Infoedge, has 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗨𝗘 since the controversy erupted. I hope infoedge & @ sbikh note Deepinder’s actions undermining the interests of his shareholders https://t.co/rExk...Vf https://twitter.com/Iyervval/status/11571588415...

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1448
34
Expand
ankitsehrawat868976 wrote:

Abhijit Iyer-Mitra (Iyervval) Tweeted: Great News Folks. Thanks to @ deepigoyal the majority shareholder in "Zomato":https://www.desidime.com/users/...59 – Infoedge, has 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗨𝗘 since the controversy erupted. I hope infoedge & @ sbikh note Deepinder’s actions undermining the interests of his shareholders https://t.co/rExk...Vf https://twitter.com/Iyervval/status/11571588415...

LOL…a sanghi’s tweet…zomato is not a listed company with shares…and regarding the value depreciation of companies….in last 1-2 month..even RIL lost close to 1 lakh crore value…n banks lost more than 20%….
Missing