Hot Deal

Zupee Gold Fraud Lost 11000 Rs Please help

1369°
Deal Newbie
irshas
It is my hard earned money i am college student falling in these zupee app and get fraud by them i think i will going for sucide because its a huge money for me and my family anyone know how to recover it please help i am using samsung grand 2 having 1gb ram not buying a phone because i can't use that money for these things but fall prey in these appScreenshot_2020-01-31-14-11-07-43_08e8f0317c6259f897b41d83d0c7f31eScreenshot_2020-01-31-14-13-14-97_08e8f0317c6259f897b41d83d0c7f31e

85 Comments  |  
46 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Basic rules of our life is, if you like to earn profit then you should also have capacity to bear the losses.
Even I was trapped in such situations when I was in 10 std, I deposited around 5-6k money in international gambling site to get first user offer without reading there terms and conditions, my idea was to take deposit bonus and withdraw it without spending money, but I was not allowed and was forced to play there prefixed game without knowledge and lost entire deposited money. Even for me this amount was too much.
But I recovered my entire loss and booked a good profit within 2-3 months by taking advantages of online shopping offers, cashback etc, and I brought lots of products at cheaper price and sold it on olx.
Lesson I learned :- There is no free lunch in today’s world, to earn money we have to work hard.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So A made u wrong and u looted B but not A… and B will loot C and so onnn

View 7 more replies
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I don’t want to be harsh but i don’t think so 11k is justified to even have sucidal thoughts.
And if you’re really having sucidal thoughts by losing this amount of money, then God help you! Because this might be just the first of many losses.
Plus, you should understand that this is forum where deals are shared, frauds are shared.
This company is within their legal rights. Don’t expect us to make a paytm donation link to recover your loss.
Also, please understand that these thoughts you are having are not sucidal, i can bet my money on it. When you’ll know what it means to meet such a person, you’ll understand that our day to day thoughts when we suffer a loss are not sucidal but just a extrapolation of our imagination. We, sometimes even fool ourselves believing that we are prone to such events.
Dude, be tough.
You are an adult and you don’t need a holding hand.
You are accountable for your wrong doing and it’s your duty to clean the slate rather than hide or run.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

this topic reminded me that I previously lost Rs1500 on PaytmFirstGames. for purchasing beans, i spent 1500rs in total. i lost all of my beans when i played betting games such as big or small, wheel of fortune, etc. sometime ago the beans concept has been discontinued by paytm. సర్వేజనా సుఖి:నోభవంతు!

Link Copied

I know it is hard to afford to lose 11K as a student. Please talk to someone understanding if you really feel bad – http://www.aasra...o/

Link Copied
I Really Dont Know How Students Are Getting Into These Things (Loots And App Earning). Acha Hua Humne Time Pe Padhai Krli Warna Ab K Zamane Mein Main To Pakka Fisaddi Nikalta pensive Please Focus On Your Studies. And This Is For All Students Because Your Studies Will Only Help You In Long Run Of Your Life Not These Loots Or Apps Earnings. I Might Be Sound Rude But Friend This Is The Harsh Reality When You're F**k*d Then Everyone Gives The F**K About Your Problems. #StayStrong And #FocusOnStudies
Cool Cool
Link Copied

2014 i got job (contract)in sw company. when i got my 1st month salary..i asked my frnd cc and added money to bet365 approx 1500/-.same day i lost and i never opened that site again smile

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

@irshas Lemme help you out. Bro, listen to me carefully.
1) Start giving tuitions to students. You can recover your losses.
2) Start working as a SWIGGY Zomato delivery guy. https://www.quora.com/How-much-does-a-Zomato-de... . You ll recover the amount in a month. 🙂🙂🙂
3) Look around for opportunities in your area. I am sure you ll get some work.
Now you ll say, I wanna study can’t work. Bro you found time to gamble, you ll find a way to work. 🙂🙂🙂
And forget about suicide. We don’t know what happens after death. 11k is really a stupid amount for one to lose life. Now, don’t be a bum go start working. Get some, bro

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

help

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Now what happened ??

Link Copied

Seems he lost 8999 in last pool match

replyuser
Click here to reply