266°
Exclusive : Flat Rs 50 Amazon Gift card (New Us...

Exclusive : Flat Rs 50 Amazon Gift card (New Users)

Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Desidime logo
32
1,354
16495
643

Exclusive : Get Flat Rs 50 Amazon gift card.

Get your one time coupon from here.

https://www.desidime.com/stores/amazon...ia

22 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30454
626

time to collect bookmyshow vouchers worth 100. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7252
37

@bumblefoot bro Have to make a new account or can add in account not use

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29150
259

Copy pasting TNC from there https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Exclusive : Free Rs 50 Amazon gift card
(Only for Registered users on DD)
Get FREE Rs 50 amazon gift card. Valid only for new amazon users, only valid once

Will it work on Referral Accounts ?@VaibhavJain

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30454
626
@Plato wrote:

Copy pasting TNC from there https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Exclusive : Free Rs 50 Amazon gift card
(Only for Registered users on DD)
Get FREE Rs 50 amazon gift card. Valid only for new amazon users, only valid once

Will it work on Referral Accounts ?@VaibhavJain


it will work on those account from which you havn’t transacted before i think.

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7252
37
@Plato wrote:

Copy pasting TNC from there https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Exclusive : Free Rs 50 Amazon gift card
(Only for Registered users on DD)
Get FREE Rs 50 amazon gift card. Valid only for new amazon users, only valid once

Will it work on Referral Accounts ?@VaibhavJain

Yes working

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7252
37

I know from where Dd got these vouchers, but still it’s a nice gift by admins team.

Thanks bumble bro for alert

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
8
627
20140
190
@Amit Goyal wrote:

I know from where Dd got these vouchers, but still it’s a nice gift by admins team.

Thanks bumble bro for alert

From WhatsApp sellers ?

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7252
37
@Tejaa wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

I know from where Dd got these vouchers, but still it’s a nice gift by admins team.

Thanks bumble bro for alert

From WhatsApp sellers ?

From elsewhere , ask bumble bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7252
37
@Tejaa wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

I know from where Dd got these vouchers, but still it’s a nice gift by admins team.

Thanks bumble bro for alert

From WhatsApp sellers ?

BTW…check pm tejaa bro

Apparitiondesigns co uk
Deal Subedar
2
140
2390
35

@admin
@Nigel
@bumblefoot
I just generated a code and while adding to my amazon new account it says, You have already redeemed this code

Fde
Deal Cadet
0
61
446
38

new acounts

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
147
1574
58

@admin
@@nigel@@
@bumblefoot

Tried extracting a code and applied it in New Amazon account only to get the below error

You have already redeemed this gift card / voucher code

Please address this immediately.

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
119
614
5
@rockstardimer wrote:

@admin
@@nigel@@
@bumblefoot


Tried extracting a code and applied it in New Amazon account only to get the below error

You have already redeemed this gift card / voucher code

Please address this immediately.

Same problem ..not able to add

White tiger toy bengal cub
Deal Cadet
0
95
404
3

same problem not working

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7252
37
@kaviarasu wrote:

same problem not working

try on new id

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
218
1
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@kaviarasu wrote:

same problem not working

try on new id

Tried on new is also.
Same error is coming.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

got already reedemed coupon

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

WOOOOOW first time looking a gift card. thanks amazon . i reedem this coupon

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0

wow worked!

2   imgur
Deal Lieutenant
7
56
5296
52
@kristle wrote:

wow worked!

But where is gift card code…??

Missing