Hotness Exclusive: 22% off on Medicines for All users |...

Hot Deal Exclusive: 22% off on Medicines for All users | 30% off for New users (Valid till 13th Sep)

415°
Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Super Moderator
6,864
24488
765

https://m.medli...om

SALE-BRATION OF GOOD HEALTH

Coupon Code: DD22 for All users (22% Off)
Coupon Code: MLF30 for New users (30% Off)

100% Cashback via Paypal

T&C Apply | Offer applicable on New users | Offer Valid till 13th September 2019 | Paypal Max Cashback up to Rs.600 & applicable on Orders above Rs.50 | 15th September 2019 | Applicable on Prescribed medicines only

Rs.50 Cashback on Freecharge

T&C Apply | Offer applicable on 1st Order only valid till till 30th September 2019 | Free charge Cashback is applicable on orders above Rs.500 Once per user | Valid till 30th September 2019 | Applicable on Prescribed medicines only

10% Cashback on OLA Money

T&C Apply | Offer applicable on 1st Order only valid till till 30th September 2019 | Ola Money Max Cashback up to Rs.150 & applicable for only post paid users | Valid till 30th September 2019 | Applicable on Prescribed medicines only

15% Mobikwik Supercash

T&C Apply | Offer applicable on 1st Order only valid till 30th September 2019 | Mobikwik max Supercash up to Rs. 150 valid twice per user | Applicable on Prescribed medicines only

  • Expired about 1 month
26 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
159
153
9

Showing first ever paypal transaction (new user paypal)

Missing
Deal Cadet
184
752
7

Referrals aren’t worth it, don’t use it.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Can I use my old medlife I’d with new PayPal and still get 600 cb?

6dcab0ee9fd657af0bcda15856e7130f large
Deal Lieutenant
3,266
5146
39

Similar 22% deal i posted yesterday but no one noticed

Minimum 22% off on all medicines (11th-13th Sep) + additional upto 250 cashback by amazon pay

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...hY

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
116
467
7

Even if online medicine platforms give 50% discount on medicine I will still not risk my life. Though I dont hesitate in taking their lab test as there I know which lab they are using for test in my city but in medicine I dont have any clue whether the medicine is from the good renowned chemist of just any tom dick and harry who is good into selling fake medicines.

Missing
Deal Cadet
184
752
7
TastyKhana wrote:

Even if online medicine platforms give 50% discount on medicine I will still not risk my life. Though I dont hesitate in taking their lab test as there I know which lab they are using for test in my city but in medicine I dont have any clue whether the medicine is from the good renowned chemist of just any tom dick and harry who is good into selling fake medicines.

What are buying from online medicine places?
I didn’t get what you are saying.

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
116
467
7
Expand
B3A5T wrote:

What are buying from online medicine places?
I didn’t get what you are saying.

What is it so hard to understand my friend…its simple all these medicine selling online platforms are meant for what???? obviously medicines either prescribed or OTC and you or none knows the genuineness of these medicines…so I better stay away from them and still prefer the old way of going to a renowned certified pharmacy of my city to buy any sort of medicine. Hope now it make some sense.

Missing
Deal Cadet
184
752
7
Expand
TastyKhana wrote:

What is it so hard to understand my friend…its simple all these medicine selling online platforms are meant for what???? obviously medicines either prescribed or OTC and you or none knows the genuineness of these medicines…so I better stay away from them and still prefer the old way of going to a renowned certified pharmacy of my city to buy any sort of medicine. Hope now it make some sense.

Waaah!!
Good for you my friend.
I got nothing to say now.
👏👏👏

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
116
467
7
Expand
B3A5T wrote:

Waaah!!
Good for you my friend.
I got nothing to say now.
👏👏👏

Glad that u we’re finally able to understand…that solves the purpose of my penning down such a lengthy explanation. pray

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,514
21756
257
Expand
TastyKhana wrote:

What is it so hard to understand my friend…its simple all these medicine selling online platforms are meant for what???? obviously medicines either prescribed or OTC and you or none knows the genuineness of these medicines…so I better stay away from them and still prefer the old way of going to a renowned certified pharmacy of my city to buy any sort of medicine. Hope now it make some sense.

Even with all the paranoia considered
You can still create an Online order for your medications on MedPlus App/website and collect your medications directly from their Offline store @ 20%+ discount
This is still better than going to a renowned certified pharmacy in your city that offers 0/5% discount

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
116
467
7
Expand
getready wrote:

Even with all the paranoia considered
You can still create an Online order for your medications on MedPlus App/website and collect your medications directly from their Offline store.
This is still better than going to a renowned certified pharmacy in your city that offers 0/5% discount

My friend for me discount is never a priority when it’s about medicine…I don’t belong to that league or the generation who just bee line wherever there is discount and don’t have exceptions to it.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,514
21756
257
Expand
TastyKhana wrote:

My friend for me discount is never a priority when it’s about medicine…I don’t belong to that league or the generation who just bee line wherever there is discount and don’t have exceptions to it.

You can never tell, which league you belong to
May be… for now you can say “I belong to a particular league” but this won’t be the same ever. Generic case*

When the cost of our monthly medications exceeds our monthly income.. we  start looking for options just like we all are here on DD.

Ofcourse discount on 100rs, 1000rs worthy medications may mean nothing but what if someone needs to spend 20k 30k pm for like couple of years ?

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
116
467
7
Expand
getready wrote:

You can never tell, which league you belong to
May be… for now you can say “I belong to a particular league” but this won’t be the same ever. Generic case*

When the cost of your monthly medications exceeds your monthly income.. you will start looking for options just like we all are here on DD.

There is another point of view which you missed my friend….if you start following a healthy lifestyle you will never be worried about medicinal bills ever exceeding monthly income.  pray

Man
Deal Subedar
124
1455
105
Expand
getready wrote:

You can never tell, which league you belong to
May be… for now you can say “I belong to a particular league” but this won’t be the same ever. Generic case*

When the cost of our monthly medications exceeds our monthly income.. we  start looking for options just like we all are here on DD.

Ofcourse discount on 100rs, 1000rs worthy medications may mean nothing but what if someone needs to spend 20k 30k pm for like couple of years ?

I agree to this. I spend around 18k in 6 months in medicines for mom-dad. Hypertension and Diabetes. Online orders for medicines do help to certain extent. plus1

Having said that I agree to TastyKhana as well that if we start following healthy lifestyle, we can save more than money. plus1
Tkcp
Deal Cadet
116
467
7
Expand
Smak wrote:

I agree to this. I spend around 18k in 6 months in medicines for mom-dad. Hypertension and Diabetes. Online orders for medicines do help to certain extent. plus1

Having said that I agree to TastyKhana as well that if we start following healthy lifestyle, we can save more than money. plus1

@Smak @getready
Are you guys not aware of Pradhanmantri medicine yogana. There you get all major medicines like diabetes, hypertension, thyroid, chronic illness, gastric medicines, vitamin tabs, and lot more all in generic or good brands like Cipla medicines at 80-90% reduced rates…as for all long time taken medicines are visit there and buy from there itself and the ones which have gone out of stock and are need on urgent basis are bought from pharmacy. rolleyes

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
50
1
Expand
TastyKhana wrote:

@Smak @getready
Are you guys not aware of Pradhanmantri medicine yogana. There you get all major medicines like diabetes, hypertension, thyroid, chronic illness, gastric medicines, vitamin tabs, and lot more all in generic or good brands like Cipla medicines at 80-90% reduced rates…as for all long time taken medicines are visit there and buy from there itself and the ones which have gone out of stock and are need on urgent basis are bought from pharmacy. rolleyes

These schemes are all well and good but the problem is it’s not accessible to all. Also doctor’s prescribe drugs by their brand name not generic so for a common person who takes their doctor’s prescription would likely not get the generic version of the drug

OTOH I’ve been using Medlife for past 3 years and all the drugs I’ve received have been genuine. They source directly from the pharma cos. and their bills come with proper GST, pharma license no, pharmacists name and sign. Any sort of malpractice on their end might lead to severe consequences like losing their license, pharmacist disbarred etc. The risk is too damn high for them to stoop low . A retail pharmacist is more likely to sell you fake medicine and they do that with poor, uneducated people since they know the patient will blame doctor.

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
116
467
7
Expand
Chudiya wrote:

These schemes are all well and good but the problem is it’s not accessible to all. Also doctor’s prescribe drugs by their brand name not generic so for a common person who takes their doctor’s prescription would likely not get the generic version of the drug

OTOH I’ve been using Medlife for past 3 years and all the drugs I’ve received have been genuine. They source directly from the pharma cos. and their bills come with proper GST, pharma license no, pharmacists name and sign. Any sort of malpractice on their end might lead to severe consequences like losing their license, pharmacist disbarred etc. The risk is too damn high for them to stoop low . A retail pharmacist is more likely to sell you fake medicine and they do that with poor, uneducated people since they know the patient will blame doctor.

A patient just have to take the prescription to the Govt program of modi ji initiative of subsidies medicines. Yes they are generic but one doesn’t need to gain knowledge about it. Just take the prescription to the govt subsidise Kendra and give it to the counter agent there all the counter people are from Pharma aground so just by reading the name of the medicine they will give you the generic one.
Its totally safe as it govt initiative. Why question is why pay more or live in fake sense of achievement by getting mere 10-20 percent discount when we can get the same commotion by govt initiative in 80-90 percent slashed rate.
I am pretty sure the one who are educated enough to use these online platforms for medicine ordering can also very well locate the govt subsides medicine stores.

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
116
467
7
Expand
Chudiya wrote:

These schemes are all well and good but the problem is it’s not accessible to all. Also doctor’s prescribe drugs by their brand name not generic so for a common person who takes their doctor’s prescription would likely not get the generic version of the drug

OTOH I’ve been using Medlife for past 3 years and all the drugs I’ve received have been genuine. They source directly from the pharma cos. and their bills come with proper GST, pharma license no, pharmacists name and sign. Any sort of malpractice on their end might lead to severe consequences like losing their license, pharmacist disbarred etc. The risk is too damn high for them to stoop low . A retail pharmacist is more likely to sell you fake medicine and they do that with poor, uneducated people since they know the patient will blame doctor.

I have seen sooo many poor uneducated people who are labourers or low class workers coming to the big lavish and nicely made store of govt initiative to give subsidise medicine where there is adequate sitting facility too and is fully air conditioned so that people can sit and wait for their turn to come and take the medicine. And these people are not even 5 pass forget about anything else. They just give the prescription and get generic medicine and if a specific medicine is out of stock or not available they are told about it but the same from the Nearbuy pharmacy.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
50
1
Expand
TastyKhana wrote:

A patient just have to take the prescription to the Govt program of modi ji initiative of subsidies medicines. Yes they are generic but one doesn’t need to gain knowledge about it. Just take the prescription to the govt subsidise Kendra and give it to the counter agent there all the counter people are from Pharma aground so just by reading the name of the medicine they will give you the generic one.
Its totally safe as it govt initiative. Why question is why pay more or live in fake sense of achievement by getting mere 10-20 percent discount when we can get the same commotion by govt initiative in 80-90 percent slashed rate.
I am pretty sure the one who are educated enough to use these online platforms for medicine ordering can also very well locate the govt subsides medicine stores.

You seem to be a big stooge of this program. So let me dispel this a bit for you. I buy around ₹5K worth of medicine monthly for family members. Almost all of them are patented so there are no generic versions of them. Patents usually expire 15-20 years.

I did search for these Jan Aushadis in my area and guess what? There’s not a single one in my City. A few of them are in neighboring district . Saw reviews for these and most are saying that medicine x or y is not available there. It is not the government’s fault since they are patented and so generic version can’ t be made.

But pharma cos do lease their patents with other cos who sell at a 15-35% lower cost. Medlife now automatically shows you lower versions of the same drug once you enter the prescription giving consumer the option to go for lower but same drug. All that at the convenience of your phone

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
116
467
7
Expand
Chudiya wrote:

You seem to be a big stooge of this program. So let me dispel this a bit for you. I buy around ₹5K worth of medicine monthly for family members. Almost all of them are patented so there are no generic versions of them. Patents usually expire 15-20 years.

I did search for these Jan Aushadis in my area and guess what? There’s not a single one in my City. A few of them are in neighboring district . Saw reviews for these and most are saying that medicine x or y is not available there. It is not the government’s fault since they are patented and so generic version can’ t be made.

But pharma cos do lease their patents with other cos who sell at a 15-35% lower cost. Medlife now automatically shows you lower versions of the same drug once you enter the prescription giving consumer the option to go for lower but same drug. All that at the convenience of your phone

What is the name of your city 🤔

Missing
Deal Cadet
184
752
7

@getready @Chudiya , this Mr @TastyKhana is of lost cause.
The reason I asked him again what he meant was for that reason alone. He thinks all Medlife, 1MG, Medplus and Myra are eBay of Pharmacy.
Where medicine can be reverse engineered and produced in mass scale of thousands of products and for what?
They have pharmacists to answer the call along with other customer care people.
And most people have to upload the prescription before hand to get the delivery, and how can they alter the medicine prescribed?
If he cannot comprehend that, don’t waste your time.
He pointed his opinion and there’s nothing wrong in that, so I left the conversation on that note.

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
116
467
7
B3A5T wrote:

@getready @Chudiya , this Mr @TastyKhana is of lost cause.
The reason I asked him again what he meant was for that reason alone. He thinks all Medlife, 1MG, Medplus and Myra are eBay of Pharmacy.
Where medicine can be reverse engineered and produced in mass scale of thousands of products and for what?
They have pharmacists to answer the call along with other customer care people.
And most people have to upload the prescription before hand to get the delivery, and how can they alter the medicine prescribed?
If he cannot comprehend that, don’t waste your time.
He pointed his opinion and there’s nothing wrong in that, so I left the conversation on that note.

@B3A5T Thanks for the compliment.

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
109
3

@avgn @admin On payment page of medlife it was written as "get 100% cashback on PayPal first transaction on medlife "
I think that it is for all users of PayPal but for first time on payment through PayPal on medlife.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

What is paypal

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
146
2821
87
Lootle wrote:

@avgn @admin On payment page of medlife it was written as "get 100% cashback on PayPal first transaction on medlife "
I think that it is for all users of PayPal but for first time on payment through PayPal on medlife.

Pls try and reply here

Cropped1678339915
Deal Cadet
56
267
5

Why wait for 1 week because of 30 percent

Missing