Hotness Oyo Rooms Exclusive Offer: Flat 38% Off for New...

Hot Deal Oyo Rooms Exclusive Offer: Flat 38% Off for New users & 35% Off for others

953°
Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
6,675
24078
746

https://www.oyoroom...m/

Flat 38% Off on Oyo Rooms Bookings

Code: DDOYO60NEW

Terms:

- Flat 38% off on all properties

- Valid on bookings created till 31st Aug

- Valid on check-ins created till 31st Aug

- Valid For New Users

- Only Valid for hotels in India

- Valid on OYO App, Web & M-WEB only

Flat 35% Off on Oyo Rooms Bookings

Code: DDOYO55

Terms:

- Flat 35% off on all properties

- Valid on bookings created till 31st Aug

- Valid on check-ins created till 31st Aug

- Valid For All Users

- Only Valid for hotels in India

- Valid on OYO App, Web & M-WEB only

  • Expiring In 8 days
23 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
110
97
1

why Oyo has reduced discount before 7-10 days there were coupon which gives 50-60% discount and all of the sudden discount is reduced to 30-40% any reason

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
20
0
Zooooooo wrote:

why Oyo has reduced discount before 7-10 days there were coupon which gives 50-60% discount and all of the sudden discount is reduced to 30-40% any reason

Yes no more 80% loot

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
110
10208
116

OYO Now Become World Most branded Company in Hotel section…

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

Don’t book Oyo. They are worst. Oyo properties not accepting book stating payment issue form Oyo
Don’t be a victim without conforming from oyo Hotelier
Else you’ll be in hassle

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
80
1

Hotel will deny at time of check in and when you call Oyo they will hung up on you. Experienced trice.

Leicester city v liverpool
Deal Subedar
3
2185
27
ashokbothra wrote:

Hotel will deny at time of check in and when you call Oyo they will hung up on you. Experienced trice.

Booked via oyo…. Am I really going to face that.? … Any solution not to be treated like that

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
80
1

Bro if you have booked with best deal and got very low prices at remote areas or subareas then chances are very high of not getting OYO help. Make my trip is far superior in terms of services. what OYO did one time was availed me shifting my hotel to near 12km away at nearly same price and when i denied they kept me on hold 5 mins and suddenly phone got disconnected. I booked the same OYO hotel at their rack rates as i was in hurry

Images
Deal Cadet
103
550
20
Expand
forgotten wrote:

Booked via oyo…. Am I really going to face that.? … Any solution not to be treated like that

Yes, call Oyo customer care beforehand. Ask him to take the hotel owner on conference call saying “I want to talk to the hotel owner”.

Once connected, ask the hotel owner to check bookings on ur name. Tell him to check the booking amount & ask if he is okay with it. If he says no, ask the oyo customer care guy to talk to him (as he is also on the call).

I do this sometimes when I get bookings at very cheap price.

If you do this, you will not get frustrated atleast at the checkin time.

Cropped135690106
Deal Cadet
51
805
14
Expand
onbux wrote:

Yes, call Oyo customer care beforehand. Ask him to take the hotel owner on conference call saying “I want to talk to the hotel owner”.

Once connected, ask the hotel owner to check bookings on ur name. Tell him to check the booking amount & ask if he is okay with it. If he says no, ask the oyo customer care guy to talk to him (as he is also on the call).

I do this sometimes when I get bookings at very cheap price.

If you do this, you will not get frustrated atleast at the checkin time.

Perfect. Same i did last time ! And OYO transferred Difference Amount to Property.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

All Users code 35% discount : MONSOON35

or
use phonepe app. they have code OYOXPHONEPE for old users that gives 35% off + 50% OYO Money

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Anyone able to use oyo rupee on bookings? Oyo rupee not money. Please reply ASAP.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
39
1

DDOYO60NEW- says max transaction reached for coupon.
@Nigel

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
6,675
24078
746
Icecube wrote:

DDOYO60NEW- says max transaction reached for coupon.
@Nigel

Limit increased. You can use the code now.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Limit increased. You can use the code now.

Bro are you able to use oyo rupee for booking now?

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
6,675
24078
746
Expand
madmaxxx wrote:

Bro are you able to use oyo rupee for booking now?

No

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
Nigel wrote:

No

Why?? Is it a technical issue going on right now?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
39
1
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Limit increased. You can use the code now.

Thanks admin.Appreciate it.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580859/original/Screenshot_2019-08-15-12-34-45-661_com.nis.app.png?1565871555Beware before doing bookings

Cropped8030184516431280972
Deal Cadet
161
141
0
plus1
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
ashokbothra wrote:

Hotel will deny at time of check in and when you call Oyo they will hung up on you. Experienced trice.

With me too

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
64
258
50
kumarkuldeep wrote:

Content has been removed!

I WANT TO BOOK FOR OYO TOWNSHIP IN DELHI

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
1
ashokbothra wrote:

Hotel will deny at time of check in and when you call Oyo they will hung up on you. Experienced trice.

Just experienced the same yesterday. Denied my booking.

Img 20130408 123931
Deal Cadet
143
689
49
Expand
Braja.P wrote:

Just experienced the same yesterday. Denied my booking.

Same happen to me after 2 hours call to oyo cc i gave up and booked near by hotel actually some liquidity crunch going on with oyo they r not paying hotel from last 3-4 month so better not pay advance select payment at hotel

Missing