243°
Register on Jugnoo app and get Rs. 50 Jugnoo ca...

Register on Jugnoo app and get Rs. 50 Jugnoo cash credited to your account.

Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
0
100% OFF 50.0
Missing
Admin
12
806
10088
194
Register on Jugnoo app and get Rs. 50 Jugnoo cash credited to your account.
Deal Expired

Register on Jugnoo app and get Rs. 50 Jugnoo cash credited to your account.

https://www.jugnoo...#/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=p...

Use Coupon code : DD50

Validity: 31-Sep-16

Valid in cities: Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Indore, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Pune, Vadodara, Surat, Nashik, Noida, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Guwahati, Mysore, Bhubneshwar, Udaipur, Kota, Coimbatore, Kochi, Faridabad, Ajmer, Rajkot, Bhopal, Chennai, Lucknow, Visakhapatnam, Mangalore, Tiruchirappalli, Vijayawada, Ghaziabad, Kurukshetra, Cuttack, Kanpur, Jabalpur, Patiala, Jalandhar, Bathinda

  • In Others
  • Expired 7 months before

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Jugnoo.
  2. Use Coupon code : DD50
  3. Validity: 31-Sep-16
  4. Valid in cities: Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Indore, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Pune, Vadodara, Surat, Nashik, Noida, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Guwahati, Mysore, Bhubneshwar, Udaipur, Kota, Coimbatore, Kochi, Faridabad, Ajmer, Rajkot, Bhopal, Chennai, Lucknow, Visakhapatnam, Mangalore, Tiruchirappalli, Vijayawada, Ghaziabad, Kurukshetra, Cuttack, Kanpur, Jabalpur, Patiala, Jalandhar, Bathinda
23 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
11
680
1768
16

Vuns

Cheering minions
Deal Cadet
3
158
536
30

Great service! way cheaper than Ola uber.

FPD Suggested.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

Great service and cheaper than cab also referral is running to get more benefits

Img tphg7
Deal Captain
57
2,232
13928
164

Mangalore is there but Bengaluru isnt 😐

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
26
2,173
40797
682

@Priyanka Good deal! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Register on Jugnoo app (auto booking service) to get 50 credits using DD’s code!
Wwe fan best reaction ever gifs of wrestling fans being wrestling fans
Deal Lieutenant
4
262
4342
56
@DealSeeker wrote:

@Priyanka Good deal! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Register on Jugnoo app (auto booking service) to get 50 credits using DD’s code!


this deal was posted 2 days back and alert came today.. still thank for alert. its never late…

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
26
2,173
40797
682
@zaika wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@Priyanka Good deal! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Register on Jugnoo app (auto booking service) to get 50 credits using DD’s code!


this deal was posted 2 days back and alert came today.. still thank for alert. its never late

True. Well, as long as the deal remains valid. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Anyway, I haven’t been very active lately and so missed this deal. Surprisingly, even the other channel operators missed this deal as well. As I discovered, I was the first one to send an alert for this thread.

Img 20170416 213843
Deal Lieutenant
4
284
5010
55
@getready wrote:

Mangalore is there but Bengaluru isnt 😐


Mangaluru, right? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img tphg7
Deal Captain
57
2,232
13928
164
@saymyname wrote:


@getready wrote:

Mangalore is there but Bengaluru isnt 😐


Mangaluru, right? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

hehe yeah https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Just googled, will keep in mind before I comment next time
I don’t wanna hurt local guys sentiments 😀

Img 20170416 213843
Deal Lieutenant
4
284
5010
55
@getready wrote:

@saymyname wrote:


@getready wrote:

Mangalore is there but Bengaluru isnt 😐


Mangaluru, right? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

hehe yeah https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Just googled, will keep in mind before I comment next time
I don’t wanna hurt local guys sentiments 😀

Had you not written Bengaluru, I would not have noticed. The sentence seemd odd and then Ah there’s the mistake https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Wwe fan best reaction ever gifs of wrestling fans being wrestling fans
Deal Lieutenant
4
262
4342
56
@DealSeeker wrote:

@zaika wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@Priyanka Good deal! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Register on Jugnoo app (auto booking service) to get 50 credits using DD’s code!


this deal was posted 2 days back and alert came today.. still thank for alert. its never late

True. Well, as long as the deal remains valid. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Anyway, I haven’t been very active lately and so missed this deal. Surprisingly, even the other channel operators missed this deal as well. As I discovered, I was the first one to send an alert for this thread.


thanks Bro

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
64
@vickey_vip wrote:

Great service and cheaper than cab also referral is running to get more benefits


Whats best way to use referl ? instead of refer use dd code, in refer we need to use our cash and after that we will get into in jugnoo wallet , where in dd code u will get 50rs credit dirctly…

Correct me if i wrong… !

@DealSeeker

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
64

Is it expired ow what @Priyanka ? Valid 31/09/16 Then also deal showing expr why ?

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
709
11,278
45987
442
@getready wrote:

Mangalore is there but Bengaluru isnt 😐


uber is thr na https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img tphg7
Deal Captain
57
2,232
13928
164
@rajrocks wrote:

@getready wrote:

Mangalore is there but Bengaluru isnt 😐


uber is thr na https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I dunno, used Uber only twice till date https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:


@vickey_vip wrote:

Great service and cheaper than cab also referral is running to get more benefits


Whats best way to use referl ? instead of refer use dd code, in refer we need to use our cash and after that we will get into in jugnoo wallet , where in dd code u will get 50rs credit dirctly…

Correct me if i wrong… !

you’re right bro but if you use your own referral then you got benefit both side if you have more then one mobile

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
64
@vickey_vip wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:


@vickey_vip wrote:

Great service and cheaper than cab also referral is running to get more benefits


Whats best way to use referl ? instead of refer use dd code, in refer we need to use our cash and after that we will get into in jugnoo wallet , where in dd code u will get 50rs credit dirctly…

Correct me if i wrong… !

you’re right bro but if you use your own referral then you got benefit both side if you have more then one mobile

How Can u tel me ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:


@vickey_vip wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:


@vickey_vip wrote:

Great service and cheaper than cab also referral is running to get more benefits


Whats best way to use referl ? instead of refer use dd code, in refer we need to use our cash and after that we will get into in jugnoo wallet , where in dd code u will get 50rs credit dirctly…

Correct me if i wrong… !

you’re right bro but if you use your own referral then you got benefit both side if you have more then one mobile

How Can u tel me ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Use your own referral in another mobile and take ride you got referral benefit in your first mobile

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
64
@vickey_vip wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:


@vickey_vip wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:


@vickey_vip wrote:

Great service and cheaper than cab also referral is running to get more benefits


Whats best way to use referl ? instead of refer use dd code, in refer we need to use our cash and after that we will get into in jugnoo wallet , where in dd code u will get 50rs credit dirctly…

Correct me if i wrong… !

you’re right bro but if you use your own referral then you got benefit both side if you have more then one mobile

How Can u tel me ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Use your own referral in another mobile and take ride you got referral benefit in your first mobile

For that u need to invest 50rs… so u will get 50rs cash back in main account… so its 50% offer.. why to invest 50rs also we are getting 50rs on sign up dirctly then…

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:


@vickey_vip wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:


@vickey_vip wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:


@vickey_vip wrote:

Great service and cheaper than cab also referral is running to get more benefits


Whats best way to use referl ? instead of refer use dd code, in refer we need to use our cash and after that we will get into in jugnoo wallet , where in dd code u will get 50rs credit dirctly…

Correct me if i wrong… !

you’re right bro but if you use your own referral then you got benefit both side if you have more then one mobile

How Can u tel me ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Use your own referral in another mobile and take ride you got referral benefit in your first mobile

For that u need to invest 50rs… so u will get 50rs cash back in main account… so its 50% offer.. why to invest 50rs also we are getting 50rs on sign up dirctly then…

You not need to invest just take ride if you really need no minimum amount need for ride

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
85
152
2

Registered and got 50. But can’t see a Jugnoo auto anywhere in Chennai, tried different locations too

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
418
2222
32

U r an admin @priyanka

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
44
2

Meerut me h kya

Missing