Shopclues: Flat Rs.150 off on purchase of Rs.49...

Shopclues: Flat Rs.150 off on purchase of Rs.499 on all categories except electronics

Score: 8 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Repost : 2
Score: 8 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Repost : 2
Score: 8 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Repost : 2
Score: 8 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Repost : 2
Score: 8 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Repost : 2
349
30% OFF 499.0
Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
37
1,570
14547
375
Shopclues: Flat Rs.150 off on purchase of Rs.499 on all categories except electronics
Deal Expired

http://www.shopclue...m/

Coupon Code: SC150DESIDIME

Valid Till 31st May 30 June 31st July

T&C:
- Not applicable on electronics, mobile & tablets, computers, home appliances, gold coins and bars.
- Offer gives Flat Rs.150 off on a minimum purchase of Rs.499.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer running on the website.

  • In Others
  • Expired 8 months before

Deal Wiki

Shopclues: Flat Rs.150 off on purchase of Rs.499 on all categories except electronics

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Shopclues.
  2. Use Coupon Code: SC150DESIDIME
  3. Valid Till 31st July

T&C:
- Not applicable on electronics, mobile & tablets, computers, home appliances, gold coins and bars.
- Offer gives Flat Rs.150 off on a minimum purchase of Rs.499.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer running on the website.

17 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,442
6922
66

good deal

vuns:-}

Images
Deal Captain
37
86
14294
106

@Nigel how can a dimer be faster than u (admin) to release DD exclusive coupon
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Janta janardan pagla rahi he ye soch ke !! T – people getting confused bcoz of this
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
671
1768
16

Good Deal

Vu n S

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
28
1,251
15109
618

@vijayho Since its an exclusive offer from desidime, we have deleted your thread. Since its coupon so it was shared in coupon section first.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,442
6922
66
@Paisa_de wrote:

@Nigel how can a dimer be faster than u (admin) to release DD exclusive coupon
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Janta janardan pagla rahi he ye soch ke !! T – people getting confused bcoz of this
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


only great dimer like @vijayho sir can do this.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,442
6922
66
@bumblefoot wrote:

@vijayho Since its an exclusive offer from desidime, we have deleted your thread. Since its coupon so it was shared in coupon section first.


https://i.imgur.com/m7vO0Lg.png

it should be like this actually

Hey Nigel,
Looks like someone was quicker than you in posting this Shopclues: Flat Rs.150 Off On Purchase Of Rs.499 On All Categories Except Electronics topic.
And so … we removed your post.

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20713
153

Suggested https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Will not post your exclusive deals in future. Who the hell I am to share dd exclusive deals….
Kindly forgive me for sharing first in hot deals section.

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
47
@vijayho wrote:

Suggested https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Will not post your exclusive deals in future. Who the hell I am to share dd exclusive deals….
Kindly forgive me for sharing first in hot deals section.


But the question is how you came to know about this coupon? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
24284
163
@nrkmca wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

Suggested https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Will not post your exclusive deals in future. Who the hell I am to share dd exclusive deals….
Kindly forgive me for sharing first in hot deals section.


But the question is how you came to know about this coupon? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


it was shared in coupon section first

Tired
Deal Cadet
1
200
582
6
@vijayho wrote:

Suggested https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Will not post your exclusive deals in future. Who the hell I am to share dd exclusive deals….
Kindly forgive me for sharing first in hot deals section.


That’s like a good buoy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
87
482
6

Can we buy two or more items through same order for above ?

Ideal circles
Deal Hunter
366
12,909
24834
229

can buy lifestyle gift cards @ ~25 % OFF
http://www.shopclues.com/life-style-gift-vouche...

Selling Price :Rs.590
Shipping Charge : Rs.20
Lifestyle Gift Card lsl000500
http://www.shopclues.com/lifestyle-gift-card-ls...
Selling Price :Rs.500
Shipping Charge : Rs.40

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
71
35
0

Guys,

Any good suggestions apart from gift cards?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

this is only for fashion&accesories

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
116
1

Anyone able to get the discount??

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
28
1,251
15109
618

Offer is extended for this month too. validity now is 30 June

Missing