Airtel 399 Rs. recharge for free

Airtel 399 Rs. recharge for free

218°
0
100% OFF 399.0
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
60
56
0

Just send them PORT sms….
Let them call you .. tell them some users are getting 2.4 gb on gb on airtel…
BINGO they will provide you Airtel 399 Rs. recharge for free.

  • In Others
  • Expired about 1 month
20 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
My hero
suspended
0
92
152
4

Complicated, but possible

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

They are provide good offers when you are going to Port in other Service Provider, it is just a sample, that you can get Rs 399 for one month, to stuck with Airtel. But when you accept this offer you cannot Port your number to another service provider for next 90 days, else this offer is very attractive.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

Send port sms to which number

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0
kandhawe1238 wrote:

They are provide good offers when you are going to Port in other Service Provider, it is just a sample, that you can get Rs 399 for one month, to stuck with Airtel. But when you accept this offer you cannot Port your number to another service provider for next 90 days, else this offer is very attractive.

Nothing like that. You can port whenever you want.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
373
114
3

What to tell them i didnt get u

My hero
suspended
0
92
152
4
Manan000 wrote:

What to tell them i didnt get u

This is like blackmailing them, provide some free offer or else will port out of Airtel joy

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
262
2066
26
Expand
imRAyush wrote:

This is like blackmailing them, provide some free offer or else will port out of Airtel joy

They were also doing same thing to its users. When we didn’t have choice they exploited us like hell.

132
Deal Subedar
1
0
1616
57
Expand
DealDroid wrote:

They were also doing same thing to its users. When we didn’t have choice they exploited us like hell.

+1 biggrin

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
60
56
0

i got the offer for 84 days laughing laughing

132
Deal Subedar
1
0
1616
57

Did they call u immediately?

851575 126362047548592 307032461 n
Deal Cadet
1
89
250
2
huttui wrote:

i got the offer for 84 days laughing laughing

For free or what?

Kgf
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9

Please. They are also smart now. They won’t call u or give u offers until u fill up porting form for other operator like Jio and Jio sends them the request. They won’t bother even if u send PORT SMS a hundred times. I have tried it from 4 different sims.

Missing
Deal Subedar
18
140
1068
12

Anyone verified?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
60
56
0

I got it for free.. try ur luck

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
60
56
0

within half an hour smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
84
178
2

I also got some good offers on wifi and postpaid.. They want to keep current customers instead of adding new..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
suyog143 wrote:

I also got some good offers on wifi and postpaid.. They want to keep current customers instead of adding new..

What offer u got

Missing