Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon app Spin and Win - Try your luck to win Rs. 50/Rs. 75 Cash or other products.

Amazon app Spin and Win - Try your luck to win Rs. 50/Rs. 75 Cash or other products.

3596°
100% OFF 75.0
Generous
avgn
Open Amazon App Go to Home... Keep scrolling down until u see Spin and win banner smile https://www.amaz...n/

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/574739/original/Screenshot_20190712-000147__01.jpg?1562870090

Spin and win TERMS AND CONDITIONS This “Prime Day Spin & Win” contest (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree by using the mobile application of www.ama...in (hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest

1. This Contest will be available from July 12, 2019 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to July 12, 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) only ("Contest Period"). 2. To enter, you must, during the Contest Period: (a) sign-in to your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon.in account, to be able to enter into this Contest; (b) once signed-in, you can participate in the Contest by navigating to the "Spin & Win" page; (c) click on "Tap to Spin". Each Amazon.in account will be given only one chance to click on the said "Tap to Spin" button; and (d) based on the result of the spin, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder. 3. Each slice of the wheel will contain 1 (one) Prize, and such slice will fall under either "Win" or "Chance to Win" category. A Prize, under either category, may be claimed subject to the following conditions: (a) "Win" category: If the pointer stops on the slice(s) which falls under the "Win" category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, to be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the "Win" category. There is limited number of Prizes available under the "Win" category. Please see the "Prizes" section below for more details. (b) "Chance to Win" category: If the pointer stops on the slice which falls under the "Chance to Win" category, you would be required to

Expired
124 Comments  |  
95 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Am not getting this option at all in browser. sad

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

IPhone xs out of delivery sunglasses

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

They wil announce the winner in August. How cum so fast for u scream

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

CANON toungueout

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Link pliz

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How to play, I m not able to see any spin and win ????

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Haven’t seen the scroller yet?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

IS DUAL APP EVERY TIME GETTING BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME? OR IS IT ONLY COINCIDENCE

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

I think its ticket or entry to lucky draw for each item present in the wheel. I played it with all my 5 accounts and I got 2 Bose headphones, 2 iPhone XS and one Canon DSLR. So it ideally a lucky draw whose winner will be announced in August.
Good stuff as its for free.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

couldnt able to find, pls guide

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Update the App, and scroll down in Amazon Home.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Good deal smiley smiley

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

won 75 but not credited

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Wii be credited on 30th july

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied