Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Amazon.in send 100rs GC to unused ac on email id

Amazon.in send 100rs GC to unused ac on email id

115°
Deal Newbie
kamal17189

Today is last date for open the email and claim the GC.

Amazon.in Welcome Promotion Terms & Conditions

1.Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Amazon.in Gift Card(s)”) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on all eligible products on www.ama...in or on the mobile site or mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”). 
2.These promotion terms and conditions (“Promo Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using Amazon.in; the terms and conditions applicable for the Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Amazon.in Gift Card Terms”) issued by QwikCilver and the Amazon.in Gift Card terms and conditions (“Amazon.in Gift Card Terms”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Promo Terms; these Promo Terms will prevail with respect to the Promotion only. To the extent the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Promo Terms; these Promo Terms shall prevail with respect to the Promotion only. To the extent the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Promo Terms; these Promo Terms shall prevail with respect to the Promotion only. 
3.This promotion may be revoked or modified by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) at any time in its sole discretion without any prior notice. 
4.Under this Promotion, any person who has created an account on Amazon.in but has not made any purchase from Amazon.in till date (such person hereinafter referred to as a (“Participant”) will receive one Amazon.in Gift Card worth INR 100 (“Gift Card”). 
5.The Gift Card will be sent to the registered email ID of the eligible Participant. 
6.The Gift Card issued by Amazon can be redeemed on Amazon.in in the form of an Amazon.in Gift Card worth INR 100. The Gift Card will be valid until the claim date mentioned in the email sent by Amazon and will be subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms available atAmazon.in Gift Cards T&Cs. 
7.The claimed Amazon.in Gift Card will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon.in Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon.in Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. 
8.These Promo Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.

Expired
17 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

didn’t understand kindly explain what is this offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

arre kehna kya chahte ho? 😉

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

what exactly you wannna say

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

.Under this Promotion, any person who has created an account on Amazon.in but has not made any purchase from Amazon.in till date (such person hereinafter referred to as a (“Participant”) will receive one Amazon.in Gift Card worth INR 100 (“Gift Card”). …

So if you have such virgin account than pls check your email to claim ur gc otherwise it is going to expire today.

@kairavmehta5336
@sam4aug
@ramkr628243

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
@kamal17189 wrote:

.Under this Promotion, any person who has created an account on Amazon.in but has not made any purchase from Amazon.in till date (such person hereinafter referred to as a (“Participant”) will receive one Amazon.in Gift Card worth INR 100 (“Gift Card”). …

So if you have such virgin account than pls check your email to claim ur gc otherwise it is going to expire today.

@kairavmehta5336
@sam4aug
@ramkr628243

did u get the gift card?? and from where did u get this news?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@kairavmehta5336 wrote:

@kamal17189 wrote:

@kairavmehta5336
@sam4aug
@ramkr628243

did u get the gift card?? and from where did u get this news?

Yes I receive Gift card via email from amazon. From email itself I got above terms and condition.

In short amazon send 100rs GC to all user who never purchase from their ac.
so if u have virgin ac check ur email and add the gift card

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

I got a welcome gift card too worth 100rs in unused account. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@akxakash4 wrote:

I got a welcome gift card too worth 100rs in unused account. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

i think they are also working on same strategy like ebay , cool

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I didn’t get cuz i created acc b4 two days

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

thank u got 100rs gc

Link Copied
"@Th3Spy":http://www.desidime.com/users/146360 wrote:

I didn’t get cuz i created acc b4 two days

wait u will get

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Welcome to Amazon.in

Use the Rs.100 Gift Card to start shopping on Amazon.in during the Great Indian Sale.

Three Simple Steps to Add the Gift Card to Your Account
1. Click Add to Account on or before 24-Jan-2016.
2. Log in to Amazon.in
3. Start Shopping.

check ur email and follow above instructions to claim GC.
after claim, it will valid for one year.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I didn’t got any mail and where from I have to click on add 2 account

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@smartymohit310662 wrote:

I didn’t got any mail and where from I have to click on add 2 account

If you have any amazon account in which you never make any purchase than only you will receive such email from amazon consisting of 100GC ..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can I sign up now immediately for a new account and get Rs.100 GC?

Link Copied
"@kamal17189":http://www.desidime.com/users/264585 wrote:

If you have any amazon account in which you never make any purchase than only you will receive such email from amazon consisting of 100GC ..

no

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

New account obviously means no purchase, is it valid on new sign up or not?

replyuser
Click here to reply