Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Quiz Answers for 3 May 2020 | Win One Plus 7T Pro

Amazon Quiz Answers for 3 May 2020 | Win One Plus 7T Pro

723°
Pro DealHunter
surajsengar

https://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=14351...31
Q1- Due to decrease in the pollution level, which mountain range has recently become visible from Srinagar?

Ans – Pir Panjal

Q2- Which Indian automobile company has recently acquired the British bike-maker ‘Norton’?

Ans – TVS

Q3- Which YouTube channel is the most- subscribed-to, as of April, 2020?

Ans – T-series

Q4- Complete the title of this book by Adam Higginbotham, ‘Midnight in : The Untold Story of the World’s Greatest Nuclear Disaster‘

Ans – Chernobyl

Q5- Which company recently made the biggest foreign direct investment for a minority stake in India?

Ans – Facebook

Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest Terms:

This Contest will commence on 3rd May 2020 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 11:59:59 A.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)

In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).

Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.

Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.

The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.

The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Exciting Prizes.

Expired
7 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
plus1
Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
Link Copied

ABACD

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Vu

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Thank you vu plus1 plus1 plus1 plus1

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Good luck to all

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

VU, I want to ask 1 thing ke Kisi Ka prize nikla bhi hai?
Main January se khel rha hu quiz from my 4 accounts
And 1 thing more ke tweet krna jroori hai After playing Quiz?
If yes to Maine kal winner list dekhi thi usmein main winners ke tweet dhoond raha this but I didn’t get any winners tweet. And I think kyi to winner Ka account hi Nahi hai Twitter pe. So kya ye Amazon quiz sach mein prizes nikalta hai ya Nahi?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Thanks vu

replyuser
Click here to reply