Complete a survey and get 70-90 Paytm

Complete a survey and get 70-90 Paytm

Score: 3 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
78
830
6

1. Download Opinionated app from Playstore.
link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=i...
2. Register in app.
3. Complete the only available survey (Have patience as it is a long survey, mostly asks your opinion only, no personal info)
4. At the end of survey, you will get 800 points.
5. Exchange points for PayTM in app. (exchange rate depends on present no. of users, I exchanged at 1point=0.1paytm, later it went to 0.18 paytm)
6. Update PayTM no in profile and wait for max. 1 day. (You can also comment on playstore if it is delayed. They reply to all queries.)

You will certainly get payTM

Proof:
https://i.imgur.com/a...qb
https://links.desidime.com?ref=forums&url=https://i.imgur.com/a/AEuqb

Also a mail stating, -
Hello!

Thank you for using the Opinionated App.

We have completed the Paytm transfer to your wallet. Please confirm that you have received it by sending a reply to ‘[email protected]..in’ or tweeting to us at @Opinionatedapp.

Thanks!
The Opinionated Co

  • In Others
  • Expired 3 months before
48 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Bec5be7360ea87900b2fe9d7451888ef
Deal Cadet
3
175
650
10

How much time does it take for conversion of due Paytm cash?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
78
830
6
RickGrimes wrote:

How much time does it take for conversion of due Paytm cash?

As I mentioned, It will be done in a day. They will first send 1 payTM to check and then remaining amount is transferred. You need not to do anything except waiting.

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
67
3,598
9502
117

Done waiting for the money. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

200w
Deal Cadet
6
66
674
3

Done but no paytm cash received

200w
Deal Cadet
6
66
674
3

Does it work multiple times on same device?

Logo 128
Deal Subedar
5
246
2848
27

Got 530 points.
Exchanged at 1point = 0.14 paytm

Vu + kg to u

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
158
4

#not working app is too slow

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
158
4

Not even loading may be server down

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
78
830
6

Dimers attack started after it is reposted in deals thread.
It should be a FPD as it is genuine app but alas ! I am not a dimer with high karmas so moderators will neglect it.

200w
Deal Cadet
6
66
674
3
@bip100 wrote:

Dimers attack started after it is reposted in deals thread.
It should be a FPD as it is genuine app but alas ! I am not a dimer with high karmas so moderators will neglect it.

When we will get paytm cash then it will be fpd

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
67
3,598
9502
117

vu, suggested and kg to you, for this nice deal. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Dd
Deal Subedar
3
288
2408
22
Yusufk15 wrote:

Got 530 points.
Exchanged at 1point = 0.14 paytm

Vu + kg to u

Is it different for everyone as for me it’s 1 Point = Rs. 0.08 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
78
830
6

Those who receive PayTM, please comment here so that everyone knows of the offer.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
26
2

Total fake

Images
Budding Star
35
1,364
15521
190

Got CB https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1478426540335
Deal Newbie
0
50
74
1

Did anyone got cb?

Thumbimgcrop 1478426540335
Deal Newbie
0
50
74
1

Did anyone got cb?

Avatar 1352
Deal Subedar
12
161
1658
31

Worst app not open correctly

Thumbimgcrop 1480216477890
Deal Cadet
1
132
256
6
@KuttaJi wrote:

Got CB https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

How much

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
78
830
6

Be patient guys! The app is genuine for sure as several dimers received PayTM (still only one suggestion!).
It might not be able to handle huge response but you can keep trying.
Those who are still getting pending PayTM status after a day can complain on play store for quick disposal of such cases.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
78
830
6

Reply of opinionated on play store -

“We’ve gone from under 100 users to over 1000 in literally one night.
Please give an Indian Company some time with such exponential growth. We’re not out to waste your time. PayTM has been transferrer- the same as many users line yourself. Hope this helps you believe in us. "

I guess that night is the night on which I made this post on DD. The rating of app went down from 4.3 to 2.8. I request all to update their rating after getting PayTM as I am sure that they will transfer the same.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
158
4
@bip100 wrote:

Reply of opinionated on play store -

“We’ve gone from under 100 users to over 1000 in literally one night.
Please give an Indian Company some time with such exponential growth. We’re not out to waste your time. PayTM has been transferrer- the same as many users line yourself. Hope this helps you believe in us. "

I guess that night is the night on which I made this post on DD. The rating of app went down from 4.3 to 2.8. I request all to update their rating after getting PayTM as I am sure that they will transfer the same.

Ok let me get paytm wil send I had done yesterday .

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
158
4

Thanks OP & pls gv 5 star to them got 90 paytm 😊

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Did not get in 1 day 😫 fake

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Got 70 points only https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing