Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Customers who complete a successful online payment of minimum Rs 1000 in value, through Kotak Net Banking will get Woohoo Voucher worth Rs. 300 redeemable through  woohoo.in

Customers who complete a successful online payment of minimum Rs 1000 in value, through Kotak Net Banking will get Woohoo Voucher worth Rs. 300 redeemable through woohoo.in

30% OFF 1000.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.kotak.com/bank/mailers/2018/files/t...

Customers who complete a successful online payment of minimum Rs 1000 in value,

through Kotak Net Banking will get Woohoo Voucher worth Rs. 300 redeemable through 

woohoo.in (an exclusive product from Qwikcilver).

Use Kotak Net Banking to make purchases at online websites. Value of individual 

transaction should be of minimum Rs 1000. 

1. This offer extends to select Customers (“Customer”) of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.

(“Bank”) who transact on ecommerce/merchant websites, where Kotak Net 

banking is available as a payment option. 

2. Validity of the offer is as mentioned in the SMS/email communication sent by 

Bank to the customer. 

3. This offer is exclusively for Bank Customers and they should make the payments 

for qualifying transactions from their respective Kotak Mahindra Bank Account. 

4. Participation in this offer is voluntary. Any person availing of this offer shall be 

deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.

5. This offer is non-encashable and cannot be clubbed with any other offer.

6. Transactions are deemed eligible or qualified, when the Customer uses Kotak 

Net Banking to make purchases at online websites. Value of Individual 

transaction should be of minimum Rs. 1000.

7. Each Customer will be eligible for only one voucher during the Offer Period.

8. Customers who are registered for Payment Gateway for online shopping using 

Net Banking but blocked / locked due to variable reasons are required to unblock 

/ unlock their Net Banking access by using online password generation facility on 

www.kot...om or by visiting the nearest Kotak Bank branch or by calling up 24-

hours Customer Contact Centre at .1860 266 2666 (call charges applicable)

9. The Bank shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any 

deficiency or inadequacy in the products / services rendered by Woohoo its 

agents or representatives or the brand selected for the voucher. Customer 

hereby agrees not to hold the Bank responsible or liable for, any actions, claims, 

demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that he / she may 

suffer on account of availing the same.

10.The Bank reserve the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of the 

Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of 

availing the benefits under the Offer.

11.The Bank holds out no warranty and makes no representation with respect to the 

service, delivery and quality of the goods offered by Woohoo or the brand 

selected for the voucher. In case of any queries or disputes regarding the same 

the Customer shall resolve the same directly with Woohoo or Participating 

Merchants without any reference to the Bank whatsoever.

12.Bank reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any 

reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and 

conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether 

similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.

13.The decision of the Bank in all matters in connection with and incidental to this 

offer is final and shall be binding on all persons.

14.Eligible Customers for Vouchers shall be declared within 60 days from the last 

day of the Offer Period and the communication will be sent to all eligible 

Customer’ registered email id via email and registered mobile number via SMS,

within 75 days from last day of Offer Period.

15.Customers who will be declared as eligible for voucher consents that if required 

by the Bank, they will give their testimonials about the offer/Banking writing, click 

a photo with the voucher received by them. Customers who are declared as 

eligible for voucher agree to visit their nearest Bank branch for the collection of 

their rewards. The testimonials & photos of them will be used by the Bank for 

marketing purposes and the Bank shall not, at any time, be liable to make any 

payments towards any kind of fees, incentive or royalty, for these testimonials 

/photos.

16.Only successful transactions will be considered as eligible transactions. Refunds 

/ Cancellations/Reversals will not be considered as eligible as eligible 

transactions

17.Only those transactions will be considered as eligible transactions which is in 

accordance with Terms & Conditions of this offer.

18.Customers are advised to read and understand the terms and conditions of 

Woohoo or the brand selected for the voucher before availing the offer. The Bank 

merely facilitates its Customers to avail the benefits of the offer and is in no way 

concerned or connected with the terms and conditions of Woohoo or the brand 

selected for the voucher.

19.Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim 

that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods and services availed by the 

Customer under the Offer.

20.The offer is valid only for Customers of the Bank who are eligible and should be 

at least 18 yrs. of age or above.

21.Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offer 

or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts 

at Mumbai, irrespective of whether any other court or tribunal has concurrent or 

similar jurisdiction.

Expired
21 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

For all or who got mail?

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

seems selected , check ur mail / sms before doing tranx

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Shop grocery from the safety of your home. Get a Rs.100 gift voucher when you pay online using Kotak Net Banking. Offer valid till 31/05/20. T&C@ bit.ly/TnC_PGActiv
I got message as 100 but when I check t&c it says 300 gv

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes got same message….is Kotak not sending mail now? Got giftcard for bill payment on sms but not on mail

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Who got mail or SMS and mandatory condition is the transaction should be done through kotak netbanking only to be eligible for the offer

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Is it 100 or 300??? On msg its says 100 but on pdf it’s written 300.

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

call cc they will update u about this

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

kotak is fruad bank..they are liars

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

They do sometimes but 70% they fulfill the offered gv’s.btw at evening received 250 gv for maintaining 13000 avg in kotak811 for the month of February.who got that offer in February do check message guys.

View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Sorry for hijacking post .

My 811 account mobile banking has been disabled. I tried reaching out to cc support but could not . Keya was first point of contact and then i was called in for feedback and took my query. I was promised to get call for the issue . No call from them . Written mail to their support no sign yet .. any other way to reach out to them ..

Twitter would be my last solution… It seems i am only maintaining twitter for only raising issue ..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

BHAI I GOT 300RS REEDAM CODE BUT PIN IS ALPHNUMERIC WHEN I TRY TO REEDAM IT SAYS ONLY NUMERIC VALUE VALID IN PIN HOW TO USE

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey I have also faced same issue.

But got the solution. In mail or msg you will have received activation code and for the redemption by mistake Kotak attached wrong url https://kotak.wooh...n/

Correct redemption url – https://kotak811.wooh...n/ just put activation code & redeem.

Thanks.

replyuser
Click here to reply