Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
DBS digibank - ₹1400 cashback by transacting 7 times using debit card(user specific)

DBS digibank - ₹1400 cashback by transacting 7 times using debit card(user specific)

570°
0% OFF
Benevolent
Ash-D

Pm me if anybody wants to open a dbs bank account instant bank account with adharcard and pan card also by using my referral you will get directly 250 in your new account also free debit card.

After opening new account you can earn upto ₹ 5000 every month by refer and earn for every successful refer you and refree both will get ₹250 in their banks.

Debit Card Spends Offer

Customers will receive ₹1400 cashback on spending a certain amount ( min 2000) on their physical digibank debit card (“debit card”) during the Offer Period.

T&C link: https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/campaigns/debit...

Expired
67 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Offer Period: 14th September, 2019, Saturday to 30th September, 2019, Monday. Minimum Transaction Value: Minimum amount / value per transaction if any will be mentioned in the communication sent. Customer simply needs to spend the amount as mentioned in the communication to receive the cashback.

Eligibility Customer Eligibility

The offer is valid for only select digibank debit card customers to whom the formal offer communication is sent via a SMS on their registered mobile number or email on their registered email address by DBS Bank.

A customer would be eligible for only the offer which was communicated to them by DBS Bank. Each customer will get cashback only once during the offer period. All DBS employees and people directly related to them are not eligible to participate in this Offer. Offer Eligibility Customer will get the offer only when all transactions are complete.

All purchase transactions on POS / e-POS (i.e. transactions at merchant outlets and online transactions) made using debit card during the Offer Period except below exceptions: Any transaction to purely fund a digibank or any other wallet (e.g. PayTM, PayUMoney, Mobikik, Citrus, Airtel Money etc.).

Cash withdrawals at ATMs or DBS Bank branches, fuel payment, tax payments, insurance or mutual fund purchase will not be considered as a spend for this Offer. Fund transfers to other account. In-app transactions (Recharge, Bill Payment, QR Code Payment, UPI). Online gaming websites. Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned / disputed or unauthorized / fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer. DBS Bank may request bills and related proof of purchase, the failure to present this may lead to disqualification.

Offer Distribution The cashback / voucher will be credited 90 days after expiry of the offer period to all eligible customers on best effort basis. The offer is not transferable and non-negotiable. You will not be entitled for cashback on eligible transactions if your digiSavings account is blocked or closed before cashback is credited. DBS Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the successful Cardholders about the cashback / voucher under the offer. All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the Customer and DBS Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues. Other

Terms and Conditions DBS Bank reserves the right to modify / alter all or any of the terms applicable to the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. DBS Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any Customer, DBS Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on Customer in all respects. You consent to our collection and use of your personal data and the use and disclosure of your personal data by / to third parties for the purpose of the Offer. You agree to the terms of the DBS Privacy Policy, a copy which can be found at https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/privacy-polic...ge. Any person taking the advantage of this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis. The terms and conditions governing the offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card issued by DBS Bank. The offer by DBS Bank is subject to applicable laws and regulatory guidelines / regulations and as per bank’s extant guidelines from time to time. DBS Bank reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the Card. General Terms and Conditions on Debit Card are applicable. Any dispute relating to the offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only. DBS reserves the right to claw-back the cashback amount without prior notice if it reasonably determines that the customer is not eligible for the cashback, including where the cashback was awarded due to an error, cancelled or the transaction is not a retail spend. DBS decision on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm refer link.
Update: got refer from OP.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Check pm

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Is it for City where dbs bank is not functioning?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Flush

View 9 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

PM me for refer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is there any trick to avail this offer ? Please share

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please share if any trick is available

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

transfered all. my money from dbs bank because they hv reduced the interest rates

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Where you transfereed it and what they are offering.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

How did offer intimation come ?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Notification on app while t&c says it’s deliver to mail and message.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Got similar offer.
Get 1000 on spending 2000 plus 5 times from card.

Not easy t&c.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

If there is any trick it’s a good offer
Last time I got 250 from there digibuck offer just after few upi transfers and wallet recharge using debit card

Link Copied

Refer please OP

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585881/original/Screenshot_2019-09-19-21-09-39-347.jpeg?1568908025Its asking to change my direct benefit transfer account to dbs ACCOUNT

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

paytm wallet bank load is counted under this transaction? Or any other means to achieve this by rotation?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Loading money to any wallet is not counted.

View 5 more replies
Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
Link Copied

pm me for referral

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Is it zero balance account?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

ofc
+ 2 Free ATM transactions pm
10k limit per transaction*

View 7 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

pm me for refer

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

How about using paymatrix or any other site for debit card will it be considered for e-pos and hence cashback.
Please do share here if there’s any trick.

Link Copied

this bank is weird
I had opened an account and did full kyc also but aadhar no. is in non-serviceable city
so they are not giving debit card replacement unless aadhar address is changed

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

As per new t&c your adhar address and communication address must be same for full kyc
And address must be serviceable.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Pm me Refrel

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me for referral- I will share benefits once I would get it in my account

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Nice move brother

Link Copied

no, dbs works only in areas where they have branches… new policy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sh*T Bank. They will not reply to your email and I am still waiting for my rewards. grinning

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I don’t know about you brother but I usually call them and they are very good at it.
And I received my rewards every time on time.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm refer link

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

if i pay my cc bill through cread with 2k amt in 7 times will i get cb ?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

DBS doesn’t consider CRED valid for this offer

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Those who received only inapp notification also eligible or need to received mail as well?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

@A2Zdeals @sardasa
If u completed the requirement in Apr’19.. Have u got the cb or yet pending. ??

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

pm me if anyone want my referal code for ddbs digibank

Link Copied

Pm me for dbs digibank refer link.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me for DBS Bank referall link

replyuser
Click here to reply