Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Kotak Coupons

Do 1st credit in your Kotak 811 account of minimum Rs.5,000 on the same day of account opened and get Rs.250 Amazon voucher

466°
5% OFF 5250.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.kotak.com/en/t-and-c/terms-and-cond...

Terms and Conditions 

Offer period – Customer has to fund their account the same day as account opening date. Offer expires on 23:59 hrs of the account opening date

Eligible customers – Select Kotak 811 customers

Offer construct for 811 Offer –

Do 1st credit in your Kotak 811 account of minimum Rs.5,000 on the same day of account opened and get Rs.250 Amazon voucher.

Terms and Conditions

• This Offer has been extended by Kotak Mahindra Bank (“Bank”) to those of its 811 account holders (“Customers”) who have received communication/mailer regarding the same from the Bank via SMS.
  • The offer is valid till 23:59hours of the account opening date
  • The Amazon voucher is ONLY applicable on 1st Credit ONLY to their Kotak 811 account.
  • Customer can do 1st credit via IMPS, NEFT, UPI, Debit card and Net banking
  • The customer should do 1st deposit of minimum Rs.5,000 in one go to be eligible for the Amazon voucher.
  • A customer can get only one voucher of Amazon during the offer period. No two offers can be clubbed together.
  • Eligible customers will be communicated via SMS on their registered mobile number with the bank
  • Gift Card/ Voucher will be shared with the eligible customers within 90 days of SMS received.
  • The Amazon Gift Card/Voucher is valid for 60 days from the date you receive the voucher code communication from the Bank.
  • This Gift Card/ Vouchers are issued by Qwikcilver Solutions. Qwikcilver is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is the issuer of Gift Cards.
  • This Gift Card is redeemable for e-gift card of Amazon brand which is mentioned on https://kotak.wooh...n/ ONLY. Please visit https://kotak.woohoo.in/ to redeem the voucher.
  • The Gift Card balance will not be redeemed for cash.
  • Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other Woohoo Gift Card or Woohoo e-gift Card.
  • The Gift Card cannot be reloaded.
  • Protect the card numbers and PIN numbers to avoid misuse. Bank or Qwikcilver Solutions will not be responsible in case the card is lost, stolen or used without permission. In case the card number gets stolen, it cannot be replaced, nor is cash refunded.
  • The Gift Card cannot be revalidated after the expiry. No returns and no refunds on E-gift cards.
  • The Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
  • The decision of the Bank and Qwikcilver (as may be applicable) in all matters in connection with and incidental to this Offer shall be final and binding on all persons
  • The Bank shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any deficiency or inadequacy in the services rendered by Qwikcilver, Amazon or any of the merchants and the Customer hereby agrees not to hold the Bank responsible or liable for, any losses, damages, costs, charges, expenses, claims (whether direct or indirect), actions or demands suffered by the Customer in relation to availing the benefits of the Offer.
  • The Offer is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-encashable.
  • Participation in this Offer is voluntary.
  • Any Customer availing the offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions, the general terms and conditions of the Bank and the terms and conditions of Qwikcilver. Bank merely facilitates its Customers to avail the Offer and it is in no way concerned or connected with the terms and conditions of Qwikcilver
  • The Bank holds out no warranty and makes no representation with respect to the service and delivery of the goods and services offered by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt Ltd. In case of any disputes or complaints regarding the same the Customer is required to resolve the same directly with Amazon by writing to Contact Us section at Amazon https://www.amazon.in/hz/contact-us?ref_=hp_gt_comp_cu&from=gp&nodeId=200507590&_encoding=UTF8& without any reference to the Bank whatsoever.
  • The Bank and Qwikcilver reserve the right, at any time, without previous notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether without assigning any reason whatsoever.
  • All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai

Expired
22 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

All fake i did open account n did q credit of 5k… didn’t get voucher…so called CC they told u r eligible sir but have to wait for 90 days…now more than 100 days over no voucher… nothing

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Happens alot of times. I’ve been waiting close to 6 months for their promised promotions & lost hopes. However I’ve always received lately, and that came as a surprise. Recently I was sad over my 250 voucher, however I received 250*2 vouchers and I still trust them on their promotions.

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

All fake i did open account n did q credit of 5k… didn’t get voucher…so called CC they told u r eligible sir but have to wait for 90 days…now more than 100 days over no voucher… nothing

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

It’s most probably 90 working days …but do check your registered email id search for mail from kotak and most probably the voucher might have gone to your spam folder or junk folder hope you find it and can redeem it all the best

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

https://www.kotak.com/811-savingsaccount-ZeroBa...
Open Kotak811 Online Bank & Get Rs.250 Amazon Gift Card

Requirement : Aadhar Linked Mobile Number & Pan Card

Trick to Get Rs.250 Amazon Gift For Opening Kotak811 Account

Deposit Rs.5000 In kotak Bank & Withdrawal the amount through Upi

You Will Get Amazon Gift Card Within 20days in your register mail

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Where we have to deposit 5K? in Kotak bank or in Kotak811?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

after opening the account you have to once visit kotak 811 bank… i opened one of those account.. but that tym this offer hasn’t came.. my loss i should have waited for 2 months!!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I opened account earlier, deposited 5000rs on same day and received amazon gv of 250rs after 90days

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes it’s fake . I also opened but no voucher

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No…it’s true account opened on 9dec received just now….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Last week i opened 3 accs. Funded 5k via debit card in all 3 accs. Did Full kyc 3 day’s ago today recieved 250×3 vouchers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it worth opening acc? I’m looking for a bank which will provide a cc after few months of usage.

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

Yes they offer a credit card too

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got too

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got voucher instantly.

replyuser
Click here to reply