[Earntalktime] Complete a survey & get 45 insta...

[Earntalktime] Complete a survey & get 45 instantly.

121°
 20160201 122315
Deal Cadet
0
52
302
2

Complete a survey and get 45 instantly.

Source: http://imgur.com/D...Vs

If you don’t have the app installed, ask for the referral link in PM

33 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42799
735

@deal_huntr Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VU + KP + ATC

Channel Alert
EarnTalkTime: Complete a survey to get 45 immediately credited in your account!
Whatsapp image 2016 12 02 at 12.44.50 %282%29
Deal Cadet
0
63
458
8

Ye app hi fraud hai bhai pehle bhi kuch ni mila

 20160201 122315
Deal Cadet
0
52
302
2

You’ll surely get it bro.. I got instantly in 2 phones..

Thumbimgcrop 1455022668900
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
11

pm me referral with link!!becz there are lots of apps with same name

 20160201 122315
Deal Cadet
0
52
302
2

Check pm

Thumbimgcrop 1470511284336
Deal Subedar
1
175
1525
26

Survey option not showing for me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
18
200
14280
217

Only for select users https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
0
234
1034
22

What is the NAME of the APP?
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

F deathnote11m 71e11fa
Deal Cadet
2
278
600
7

referral please pm, lets try the app first

Thumbimgcrop 1455022668900
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
11

not showing on my app!!any survey option!!

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0
@nagaraj wrote:

Survey option not showing for me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

close the app Nd try again

 20160201 122315
Deal Cadet
0
52
302
2

No bro. As someone said, close the app and try again.

Tumblr npqj5asj6p1s2yegdo1 400
Deal Lieutenant
1
187
3748
48

Not able to login

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
60
20
1

its only for males in banglore, Calcutta, etc., metro cities others not eligible.

71ka0czuxel. sl1000
Deal Cadet
0
51
140
1

Saavan aaya h

Why be negative when you can be positive
Deal Cadet
0
50
242
7

PM Refferal with Link

Ezgif 2806332501
Deal Cadet
1
73
202
1

pm me referral with link!!becz there are lots of apps with same name

 20160201 122315
Deal Cadet
0
52
302
2

Check pm

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
56
54
31163
266
@deal_huntr wrote:

You’ll surely get it bro.. I got instantly in 2 phones..


it will take 20 minutes

plus

answers should be correct

OP if u got plz share answers too… i know its difficult

 20160201 122315
Deal Cadet
0
52
302
2

They’ll ask to enter age and then again asks to enter d.o.b.. That’s the only place you could have been wrong.. I selected b’lore, male, and in the list of beverages, I selected only beer.. After they’ll start the survey about beer.. Try to select less beer products as possible.. To make the survey easier.. @mahidada

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
56
54
31163
266
@deal_huntr wrote:

They’ll ask to enter age and then again asks to enter d.o.b.. That’s the only place you could have been wrong.. I selected b’lore, male, and in the list of beverages, I selected only beer.. After they’ll start the survey about beer.. Try to select less beer products as possible.. To make the survey easier.. @mahidada


i did not select any beverages

It ended there only

 20160201 122315
Deal Cadet
0
52
302
2

You didn’t get the page where they ask you to select beverages?

 20160201 122315
Deal Cadet
0
52
302
2
@mahidada wrote:

@deal_huntr wrote:

They’ll ask to enter age and then again asks to enter d.o.b.. That’s the only place you could have been wrong.. I selected b’lore, male, and in the list of beverages, I selected only beer.. After they’ll start the survey about beer.. Try to select less beer products as possible.. To make the survey easier.. @mahidada


i did not select any beverages

It ended there only


Which page are you on currently?

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
56
54
31163
266
@deal_huntr wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@deal_huntr wrote:

They’ll ask to enter age and then again asks to enter d.o.b.. That’s the only place you could have been wrong.. I selected b’lore, male, and in the list of beverages, I selected only beer.. After they’ll start the survey about beer.. Try to select less beer products as possible.. To make the survey easier.. @mahidada


i did not select any beverages

It ended there only


Which page are you on currently?


khatm ho gya bhai

2 rupees de ke bhaga diya https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Reason: Beer nhi pita https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
196
754
9

Me too got the survey today registered yesterday. After 30-40% I was rejected and offered 2 rs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing