Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Elanic App Loot – Get Rs 200 On Signup + Refer & Earn Up To Rs 200 Per Refer

Elanic App Loot – Get Rs 200 On Signup + Refer & Earn Up To Rs 200 Per Refer

Deal Newbie
patwa.bhavya010

Elanic is the easiest way to buy and sell almost anything. With elanicc you can buy and sell without moving an inch because we take care of all the hassles. We pick up the sold products from the seller , package the item and then ship it to the buyer.Elanicc app is currently available in Bangalore only for pickup. However, they do deliver to over 4000 pincodes across India. Also they are offering Rs.200 Free Credits for Free Shopping, Here you Buy Old Products and also Sell your used Products on Elanic App, Grab this offer now!!

How to Get The Elanic Loot Offer :- 
Download it from here-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=i...
Install & Open the Elanic App Here.Sign up for a new account applying coupon code.You will get the Rs 200 Free Credits instantly.There Are Many Beauty Products , Home Decor Products Etc Under Rs 200 To Loot This Offer.Apply Coupon – FREEDEL to get free shipping on your orderStart shopping now, You can use full credits amount to shop on Elanic app.

Refer & Earn :-

Simply Goto Menu > Invite Friends > Get your Referral Code.Share it with your Friends, Once your friend download and complete his / her’s First Purchase you will get Free Rs 200 Free elanic credits.You will get Rs.200 Credits three days after they receive their first order.

Expired
72 Comments  |  
43 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
@dealfreez wrote:

Pm me refrell

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
@dealfreez wrote:

Pm me refrell

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
@dealfreez wrote:

Pm me refrell

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me refer code

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me referral

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

refer code anyone?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hii this app is great I only sold many products n earned 3k products which were no use for me . N sometimes i meself purchase also https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Someone pm me referal asap

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me ref.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Elanic birthday week giving 200rs free credit and can be used whole amount on 200 rs order pm me for referrap

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please provide the same

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me the referral code

replyuser
Click here to reply