Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Free 6-month trial of Google One + 300rs Google play credit for Local Guides (select Users)

Free 6-month trial of Google One + 300rs Google play credit for Local Guides (select Users)

5784°
100% OFF 780.0
Deal Cadet
akashganjal0...

ALL LOCAL GUIDE USERS CHECK YOUR EMAIL*****

As a Local Guide, you can try Google One for free

We know Local Guides love Google perks, and here’s a new one for top contributors: a free Google One membership for 6 months! You’ll get 100GB of storage to use across Drive, Gmail, and Photos, access to experts for help with our products and services, and extra benefits across Google. Plus, you can share the membership with up to 5 additional family members.
Redeem with your unique link before December 28, 2018

?

How to start your free trial
• Click the Redeem now button below
• Then click Join for free
• Confirm that you have a valid form of payment, and click Subscribe

step 2:
to get free 300rs google credit visit https://one.google.co...me and click on REDEEM .

Expired
97 Comments  |  
60 Dimers
  • Sort By
Flame Flame
Link Copied

Thanks I knew about Google one sub,got 300 credits too! cool cool

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not working

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

But the point is what after 6 months ? What to do of additional data

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1. After the 6th month(in case if you don’t cancel the subscription) Google will auto-renew your subscription at a charge of Rs 150/month or whatever is prevalent at that time.

2. In case you cancel the subscription before 6 months, then your storage limits will reset to the free levels from 100 Gb . i.e back to 15 Gb limit for google drive, google photos and Gmail all included.

3. How this this effect you ?
I case you have exceeded the 15 GB limit in your storage. You will still be able to access all your data but not be able to add any new data in the storage and this applies to Gmail as well.
Google Drive: You won’t be able to sync or upload new files. Syncing between your computer’s Google Drive folder and My Drive will stop. You can still create Google documents because they don’t take up any storage space.
Google Photos: You’ll only be able to upload new photos and videos stored at High quality.
Gmail: Messages people send you will be returned to them.

Be very wary of the last line….You will be unable to receive any new messages in gmail if your storage size has exceeded 15 GB when you cancel the Google One plan and be a normal free user.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/540811/original/Screenshot_2018-11-28-23-33-54.jpg?1543555651

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Google one storage upto 100 gb

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Existing users of Google One got 300 Play Credits 2 weeks ago.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am in level5, but no emails

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/540846/original/Screenshot_20181129-000235.jpg?1543570326https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/540847/original/Screenshot_20181128-233509.jpg?1543570331

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

buy zee5 subscription with google play credits! sunglasses

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Level 6 and no email :/

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same pensive

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

used kotak bank 811 card and 50 rs debited twice.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Got my 100₹ back. They said it was to authenticate my card. So guys, you can use your Kotak 811 card for this

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I cant add any of my card to google
can anyone help me??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can’t claim that 300 play credits !
Can anyone help me out in that

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

they have charged rs 50 without otp

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It will be refunded in sometime, it’s just for verification. Don’t be worried.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

How to Redeem Your Local Guides Perk
We know that Local Guides love Google perks, so here’s a new one for top contributors: a free Google One membership for, 12 months! You’ll get 100GB of storage to use across Drive,

Gmail and Photos, access to experts for help with our products and services, and extra benefits across Google. Plus, you can share the membership with up to 5 additional family members.

https://i.imgur.com/3wdP0fy.png

Well they only giving 6 months and not 12 like they said!!!

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I also received new mail today mentioning 12 months instead of 6 months mentioned in earlier mail.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Even I got mail of 12 months of Google One along with RedBus offer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i’m afraid to add my card because they will charge us.
today they send some code but it’s also not working

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

smart move!!! International companies do not need OTP to charge your card.. Even when I buy from amazon.us they just charge my debt card and its like there and they also charge you like rs80 for currency translations. You will find many recurring charges if you sign up your card anywhere.. Its a real pain to get rid of them, and no refunds, Usually the options are hidden under many layers to cancel a subscription.. I know of people who for years have been paying for subscriptions and dont know how to cancel it. Getting a new card is the only way..

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ya that’s true.. and it’s wrong when you are providing freebies and still you charge users. confused

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I too got it…
What happens to our data after 6 months which we stored ingoogle one

replyuser
Click here to reply