Free Sample & Coupon Worth Rs 190 from 24 Mantra

Free Sample & Coupon Worth Rs 190 from 24 Mantra

3535°
Images
Deal Lieutenant
34
71
5000
53
47 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
15
461
996
12

Done let’s see

Images
Deal Lieutenant
34
71
5000
53
deepshah5292 wrote:

Done let’s see

Yep.. grinning plus1

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
44
0

What things in free sample?and for which city?

Images
Deal Lieutenant
34
71
5000
53
aaa08agr45 wrote:

What things in free sample?and for which city?

What will be in the sample that I dunno but majority of states are covered..
U can check before filling the form as well..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
44
0
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

What will be in the sample that I dunno but majority of states are covered..
U can check before filling the form as well..

Form filling is only for giving information about you.its not gaurentee to deliver free sample.

Images
Deal Lieutenant
34
71
5000
53
Expand
aaa08agr45 wrote:

Form filling is only for giving information about you.its not gaurentee to deliver free sample.

After u fill up the from u will receive a message like thank you your free sample is on the way..

Volvarine kid
Deal Newbie
0
53
92
1

Submitted.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
44
0
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

After u fill up the from u will receive a message like thank you your free sample is on the way..

Ok i got this msg,lets see

Images
Deal Lieutenant
34
71
5000
53
Expand
aaa08agr45 wrote:

Ok i got this msg,lets see

HmM..Bhai.. 😀👍

150g667098
Deal Cadet
2
22
796
2

Fake

Images
Deal Lieutenant
34
71
5000
53
sbdh25551 wrote:

Fake

How?
Why?

Cropped607435554
Deal Cadet
6
369
534
6

Link not working

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Working order placed

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
73
20
0

Nt opening

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
67
20
0

Pls see the screenshot, it says free sample and coupons worth Rs 190 and not samples worth Rs190..

Images
Deal Lieutenant
34
71
5000
53
sumiitsk wrote:

Pls see the screenshot, it says free sample and coupons worth Rs 190 and not samples worth Rs190..

Yep that’s y there is & in the thread title.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
71
104
0

Error establishing a database connection.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
56
20
0

Not working

7070436
Deal Newbie
0
54
56
0
2Deep wrote:

Error establishing a database connection.

Dimers’ attack wink

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

Error

Missing