Free Tampered Glass From Zapals

Free Tampered Glass From Zapals

164°
  • 3309 Views
  • 25 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 2
Giphy
Deal Legend
551
28,959
47429
1164

http://www.zapals.com/promotion/156-10000-Tempe...

To claim your item

1. Register a free account
2. Choose your item from the the list below and add to cart
3. Enter coupon code ZAPALS160122 in your shopping cart or during checkout
4. Complete checkout
5. Receive your awesome free item courtesy of Zapals!

Select No Tracking in Shipping method

*1 item per customer *Valid email address is required for order confirmation *Correct shipping address is required *No return, replacement or exchange *Shipping time 7 – 45 days (Non tracking) *Our general terms & conditions apply *Please contact our 24/7 Customer Service Team for any questions: [email protected].

https://i.imgur.com/zAKk53C.png

  • In Others
  • Expired over 2 years
24 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
31003
264

VuS

KG

UPDATE: Your order has been received.

Missing
suspended
0
50
452
1

Coupon code “ZAPALS160122” is not valid.

Healthy
Deal Cadet
1
119
812
9

Don’t have any of the listed 5 phones. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
However undoubtedly excellent deal for those who have.

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16802
293

United State Postal Service https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Will I Get https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Pt58xqmpc
Deal Lieutenant
2
190
6277
62

Is it applicable on non listed device ’s tampered glass @G33kBoyRavi

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16802
293

PayPal does not support processing orders with zero amount. To complete your purchase, proceed to the standard checkout process. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif @G33kBoyRavi

Pt58xqmpc
Deal Lieutenant
2
190
6277
62
@Troll wrote:

United State Postal Service https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Will I Get https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Do you have listed phones https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16802
293
@Troll wrote:

PayPal does not support processing orders with zero amount. To complete your purchase, proceed to the standard checkout process. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif @G33kBoyRavi


Success https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif Thanks @G33kBoyRavi

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16802
293
@vishusgh wrote:

@Troll wrote:

United State Postal Service https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Will I Get https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Do you have listed phones https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Nahi I will sell @ Ebay https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Deathstalk
Deal Cadet
1
78
118
2

Orderd one for 5S….

150g667098
Deal Subedar
1
449
1112
13

past week same deal is available for free buy only trust website… bro

Img 20171202 wa0001
Deal Lieutenant
4
224
5038
79
PayPal does not support processing orders with zero amount. To complete your purchase, proceed to the standard checkout process.
Giphy
Deal Legend
551
28,959
47429
1164
@[email protected]êëR Ðî×ïT™ wrote:

PayPal does not support processing orders with zero amount. To complete your purchase, proceed to the standard checkout process.


Click Proceed to checkout again.

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16802
293

I Can never afford Galaxy S6 Edge Bt it will definitely feel good to get Its Tampered Glass Cover https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1445688178904
suspended
0
92
2675
15
@Troll wrote:

I Can never afford Galaxy S6 Edge Bt it will definitely feel good to get Its Tampered Glass Cover https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

i know u will sell it too at quickr!!! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16802
293
@rockstar9023 wrote:

@Troll wrote:

I Can never afford Galaxy S6 Edge Bt it will definitely feel good to get Its Tampered Glass Cover https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

i know u will sell it too at quickr!!! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


aap address de dena i will send 2 u free via VPP https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

6
Deal Subedar
3
186
2436
75

Did any one receive it yet?

Img 20150718 wa0001
Deal Cadet
0
124
212
1

Msg to aaya tha shipping ka. But avi tak product mila nh hai

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Recently I used a coupon on Zapals and that a smart phone. I had some doubt about that smart phone, but thakfully I got a good quality item. The features of that mobile phone are exactly same as described on the site.

Missing