Hotness Trick to Get 10 to 100 Recharge via Britannia c...

Hot Deal Trick to Get 10 to 100 Recharge via Britannia contest same code working on all number

728°
10
0% OFF 0.0
Cropped5883346086491008174
Deal Subedar
331
1949
23
Trick to Get 10 to 100 Recharge via Britannia contest same code working on all number
Deal Expired

http://www.britanniacakescholarsh...om
Firstly send Message 5511BC1/9512BC2  9529BB2/9529BB1 Anyone point_left send to 9164391643
And then You will receive confirmation Message after 24 hours you will get 10 to 100 recharges
Personally tried and I got 85 rs recharges
Will add more codes

Expired 8 days
86 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Subedar
584
1872
19

Contest link : -

Britannia Cake Contest – Win Mobile Talktime Upto ₹100 Every Minute + Scholarship Worth ₹1 Lakh Every Day

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...QK

Cropped5883346086491008174
Deal Subedar
331
1949
23
Vaastav wrote:

Contest link : -

Britannia Cake Contest – Win Mobile Talktime Upto ₹100 Every Minute + Scholarship Worth ₹1 Lakh Every Day

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...QK

This not repost bro it’s trick

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Subedar
584
1872
19

Is it once per number @Kumar07877

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Subedar
584
1872
19
Expand
Kumar07877 wrote:

This not repost bro it’s trick

I didn’t said that it is a repost smile. I just gave link sweat_smile

Cropped5883346086491008174
Deal Subedar
331
1949
23
Vaastav wrote:

Is it once per number @Kumar07877

Yes but same code working on all numbers

Cropped5883346086491008174
Deal Subedar
331
1949
23
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

I didn’t said that it is a repost smile. I just gave link sweat_smile

rolleyes
Cropped5883346086491008174
Deal Subedar
331
1949
23
mrn wrote:

Content has been removed!

?sasta nasha

Cropped708659972
Deal Cadet
141
299
4

@Kumar07877 are these 2 different code or a single code??

Cropped5883346086491008174
Deal Subedar
331
1949
23
Hustle wrote:

@Kumar07877 are these 2 different code or a single code??

Different code bro you can send anyone from 2

Cropped708659972
Deal Cadet
141
299
4

Also where is this written this code on the Britannia cake? I brought Rs. 30 wala pack but couldn’t find the code.

Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar
3
2219
28
Expand
Kumar07877 wrote:
rolleyes

Once per number or can try both codes on same Number?

Missing
Deal Newbie
64
50
0
Expand
Kumar07877 wrote:

?sasta nasha

Wrong comment delete here

Cropped5883346086491008174
Deal Subedar
331
1949
23
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

Once per number or can try both codes on same Number?

As of now send only 1 code from your number

Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar
3
2219
28
Expand
Kumar07877 wrote:

As of now send only 1 code from your number

Thank you for participating in Britannia Cakes Scholarship Contest. We shall get in touch with you if you are a winner. Request you to retain this Britannia Cake wrapper. For T&C visit www.britanniacakescholarsh...om

Cropped5883346086491008174
Deal Subedar
331
1949
23
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

Thank you for participating in Britannia Cakes Scholarship Contest. We shall get in touch with you if you are a winner. Request you to retain this Britannia Cake wrapper. For T&C visit www.britanniacakescholarsh...om

Great wait till maximum 24 hours you will get 10 to 100 recharges

Missing
Deal Cadet
194
494
13

Thank you for participating in Britannia Cakes Scholarship Contest. To complete your entry, SMS: BRITTNI love Britannia cakes because to 91643 91643. For T&C visit www.britanniacakescholarsh...om

Missing
Deal Cadet
194
494
13
insta_vicky wrote:

Thank you for participating in Britannia Cakes Scholarship Contest. To complete your entry, SMS: BRITTNI love Britannia cakes because to 91643 91643. For T&C visit www.britanniacakescholarsh...om

I have to send another sms ?!

Cropped5883346086491008174
Deal Subedar
331
1949
23
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

I have to send another sms ?!

.

Missing
Deal Cadet
194
494
13
Expand
Kumar07877 wrote:

.

Means number I sent from now isn’t eligible ?!

Download
Shopping Friend
40
29950
495
Expand
Kumar07877 wrote:

Great wait till maximum 24 hours you will get 10 to 100 recharges

Not assured bro, it’s a lucky draw, have sent 5 genuine codes till now, no luck

Download
Shopping Friend
40
29950
495

This contest is similar to BONN contest, the codes are openly printed in the box where manufacturing date is mentioned, just visit any supermarket and see the codes, send any number of codes
One batch of products has the same code printed on them
But ultimately its luck based

Cropped5883346086491008174
Deal Subedar
331
1949
23
Expand
androgame wrote:

Not assured bro, it’s a lucky draw, have sent 5 genuine codes till now, no luck

I send from 3 numbers bro and got recharges from all

Download
Shopping Friend
40
29950
495
Expand
Kumar07877 wrote:

I send from 3 numbers bro and got recharges from all

Then you are very lucky bro

Cropped1785942255
Deal Cadet
60
131
2
insta_vicky wrote:

Thank you for participating in Britannia Cakes Scholarship Contest. To complete your entry, SMS: BRITTNI love Britannia cakes because to 91643 91643. For T&C visit www.britanniacakescholarsh...om

received the same message, what’s the way forward? OP please guide.

Cropped5883346086491008174
Deal Subedar
331
1949
23
Expand
androgame wrote:

Then you are very lucky bro

grinningyou are also lucky try once
Download
Shopping Friend
40
29950
495
Expand
cyresh wrote:

received the same message, what’s the way forward? OP please guide.

Wait 24 hours, you would get recharge automatically, nothing more can be done from your side

Cropped5883346086491008174
Deal Subedar
331
1949
23
Expand
cyresh wrote:

received the same message, what’s the way forward? OP please guide.

Bro I didn’t receive this type of message I get only (Thank you for participating in Britannia Cakes Scholarship Contest. We shall get in touch with you if you are a winner. Request you to retain this Britannia Cake wrapper. For T&C visit www.britanniacakescholarsh...om)

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
134
1
insta_vicky wrote:

Thank you for participating in Britannia Cakes Scholarship Contest. To complete your entry, SMS: BRITTNI love Britannia cakes because to 91643 91643. For T&C visit www.britanniacakescholarsh...om

..

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

No msg bro tired_face, sent both codes, shld I wait for msg? sweat

Missing