Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get 150 Beans on Sign-up on CCD App [100% usable]

Get 150 Beans on Sign-up on CCD App [100% usable]

485°
100% OFF 150.0
Pro DealBaba
_Munna_michael_

https://www.cafecoffeed...om
Proof https://i.imgur.com/wR5nWXr.jpg
You will get 150 beans after successful sign-up , however beans usability is as follows :-

• You can unlock your Beans only after completion of 1st Food & Beverage (Excluding Merchandise) transaction using the CCD app.
  • Upon completion of the 1st transaction, you can redeem upto 50 Beans per transaction for the next 3 transactions.
  • On further transactions, you are entitled to redeem as many Beans as you like.
  • 1 Bean is equivalent to Rs 1.
Expired
15 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Pm me for referral benifit

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Not worth

Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied

First time download bonus, on downloading the App is 150 beans. The First time download bonus can be unlocked only after completion of 1st Food & Beverage (Excluding Merchandise) transaction using the CCD App (i.e. from 2nd Transaction onwards), however the redemption of beans for the next 03 bean redemption transaction will be capped to 50 beans i.e. an App user shall not be able to redeem beyond 50 beans from bean balance for the next 3 successful bean redemption transactions. Thereafter on further transactions, app users are entitled to redeem as many Beans as they like.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

So need to pay through the app to unlock the offer, for which refer beans should be usable idlely right? Then next 3 times 100% upto 50 beans? post that 100% upto no limit of beans?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

please pm me

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

This is there since months .. Misleading title pls edit !

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Message me if u want referral code

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me referral code

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Message me if u want referral code guys

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have already CCD app & only 1 smartphone. May I use this offer twice??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

referral code pls.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Message me if u want referral code guys

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You will have to pay full money on 1st transaction and then further redemption beans will activate.

replyuser
Click here to reply