Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get 150 Free Netmeds Cash !

Get 150 Free Netmeds Cash !

1486°
Deal Subedar
pandaboo

Get 150 Free Netmeds cash through  Review

1) Create account on netmeds if u dnt have

Install netmeds app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

2) Open Netmeds app on playstore to rate them : Rate The App 5 Stars And Write Few Positive Lines About The Netmeds App

3) Take a screenshot and mail it on reviews@netme…om and also do share your Registered Netmeds Email id. You Will Then Receive A Mail Stating That They Will Process Your Request.

4) It would take approx — two days for them to process the 150rs money in your wallet. Hurray!! Free Rs.150 Netmeds

Cash Note: This Offer Is Valid Only For Those Netmeds customers Who Have Made A Purchase Earlier Through Netmeds. ( You May Try Submitting Review From New Id Also.)

Expired
68 Comments  |  
44 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Sweet

Link Copied
kissing_closed_eyes
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

50 RS DILVERY CHARGES….. 😠

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Earlier it was Rs.200.
They processed Netmeds cash based on Order Number Placed.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Can i get this time too. I earlier got 200 review points.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Cheap way of burning investor money

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

usability??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Full Cash will use.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

any one got 20% cashback from ola postpaid on netmeds?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes I got

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I will rate them negative just for this kind of paid reviews. rage

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same here

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Thank you for the alert. Rated 1 star for the cheap tactics.

If it would have simply to rate them and get the 150 this would be much appreciated. But they are clearly demanding only 5 star for 150 worth INR/NetmedsCash.

Link Copied
plus1 true.

Now try sending screenshot on that email id, u might get 150. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

View 16 more replies
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Good offer @pandaboo plus1

Critic Critic
Link Copied

It’s like paid tweet and posts which was done by several celebrities in exchange of hard cash for political parties.Not gonna do this in any case.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Don’t Review for Money , if they serve good then they will receive Good Rating automatically from Costumers smile

Reviewing Netmeds as 5 star rating for Money is Corruption !

Alternate Tip : If you Don’t Order for Long time then they will send free 100 bucks smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Net meds worst

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Always received stuff even if late, but also got some fakes from the delayed shipment from some small affiliate.. 1MG is the best, delivery in under 12 hours…. and the other one is the worst.. Ordered 2 times and even after a dozen contacts lost it and also lost the paypal cash back.. I would give stars for effort and completion of order and negative for using fringe affiliates..

We need sites like this because local pharmacies are not always cooperative. This will make sure they will try harder to be polite.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What’s the source?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Any link for this?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What % netmeds cash use in single order

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is looters world, 150 good amount. Btb, you can edit your review after you get claim 150.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

very smart….

View 1 more reply
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Posted many months back and got 250 cash that time

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Guys it my request to all please don’t use online pharmacy as its not at all safe. There have many case in recent past where medicine delivered came out to be fake. Please understand that these online medicine selling platforms dont have any inventory of their own rather they have tie-up with different medicine shops for order fulfilment and small or new shop owners get listed there easily. These shops have high possibility of having fake medicines and the same you all get too. Its good to get things at discounted price but not at the sake of health. Dont buy doctor prescribed medicines from online portals just go to the nearest local pharmacy shop and buy from them. I buy everything online grocery, FMCG, clothes, electronic, household things but not the doctor prescribed medicine as I believe if I can spend 500-1000 on doctor consultation fee I should have heart to spend out for the medicine to so that I can cured asap.
Rest is all up to you guys. I being a responsible citizen warned you all.

By the way VU is already done for the efforts taken to post this deal but not for the deal rather.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

You are right, I got fake order in some parts that was delayed by 2 weeks.. Dont know if its fake or just a bad batch.

But on the other hand, I am learning of a local testing place that gave positive results for treatment and after showing the results the doctor put them on chemo therapy.. Without waiting for results from hospital and other places which takes over 10 days.. But those 2 results came negative.. As you know, 2 weeks is a long time for malignant diseases.. But taking chemo in that time is also very bad and also very expensive..

So whats worse???

I dont think most dimers would even care is someone is killing off their comparades, they would still run to get the discount.. Look at the run back to coolwinks after many getting burnt just a few weeks ago..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I sent the email to [email protected] but did not get any reply nor the NMS Cash.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

So essentially they’re buying reviews.. not good in the long run.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Sent mail yesterday morning. Got no reply till now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Me2

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Does your valuable review should costs much more than 150 Rs, because it’s going to be used later on for their promotion and giving 5 Star rating whether they deserve or not is a Cheating business. How do I know whether they deserve 5 Star rating or less.
This is "Using “Customers” type of business

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Netmeds referral code please?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Did anyone got credits??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I received it today

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet